Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
breakdown99 wrote:
Price hikes are going to encourage criminals to steal them because they can't afford them. :???:



Most criminals are going to steal regardless of price, want or need.


But if you raise the price, it's going to increase the crime rate rather than decrease it. More people will be tempted to steal it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

i still have yet to see soundwave dotm or que or mirage ie dyno...why couldnt they have been wheel jack and mirage in dotm why did michael bay have to go with them stupid names? but still waiting on them three and yes if they come in vehicle mode in package makes it easier to steal as well, unpackage in store easy peasy
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:i still have yet to see soundwave dotm or que or mirage ie dyno...why couldnt they have been wheel jack and mirage in dotm why did michael bay have to go with them stupid names? but still waiting on them three and yes if they come in vehicle mode in package makes it easier to steal as well, unpackage in store easy peasy


DotM Deluxe Soundwave, Wheeljack/Que, and Leadfoot are cancelled in the US. And there's no Mirage Deluxe toy period.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

i thought ledfoot was a target exclusive and out in the usa?
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:i thought ledfoot was a target exclusive and out in the usa?


No. The HA, maybe, but these Deluxes have been cancelled for almost a year now. The DOTM line is over.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am

thats all i see up here in bc canada tho still dotm toys i already hsve plus a million different bumble bee repaints - hate repaints- - still have yet to see anything but optimus prime wheel jack bumblebee and cliffjumper for prime...
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ginthermax wrote:thats all i see up here in bc canada tho still dotm toys i already hsve plus a million different bumble bee repaints - hate repaints- - still have yet to see anything but optimus prime wheel jack bumblebee and cliffjumper for prime...


No doubt you can still find DOTM, but they're not making any more new toys. It's all towards Prime right now.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wal Mart Price Hike, more than target now

Postby ginthermax » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am

to bad hasbro wouldnt package a dotm soundwave with a prime soundwave same with others id by those at outrageous prices
ginthermax
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie Premium Jazz Complete Deluxe 2007 Metallic - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS IDW COMBINER WARS SERIES 3 PROTECTOBOT ROOK Sealed Deluxe IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 18 days 15 hours 25 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters - Optimus Prime - Autobot Leader - Ages 5 and up - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 27 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Generation 1 Skywarp Hasbro G1 Decepticon Seeker - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 29 minutes 23 seconds
2 Roadblock Autorollers G2 Transformers Decepticon 1994 - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 31 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME BUMBLEBEE & JAZZ COSTCO EXCLUS MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 36 minutes 7 seconds
Hasbro Transformers- Titans Return- Chaos On Velocitron Quickswitch - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 37 minutes 12 seconds
SEARCHLIGHT with BACKWIND Transformers Power Core Combiners Figures 2-pack 2010 - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 42 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017