What is your guilty pleasure?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby WreckerJack » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:55 am

Motto: "Attitude of gratitude"
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Mine is gummy candy. I love the stuff.

Image
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Probably funny Youtube videos. :-P
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Transformers 2 :lol:
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Tyrannacon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:58 am

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Pictures of cute animals. Like dogs, cats, bunnies, lizards (they can be cute too!) or what have you. I'm a sucker for it. It melts my cold and dead heart appropriately enough. There's bonus points for idiot and nonsensical sayings and slogans attached to the picture of cute animals.
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 816
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:34 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
The hidden cameras I placed in Burn's house.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9694
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Tyrannacon wrote:Pictures of cute animals. Like dogs, cats, bunnies, lizards (they can be cute too!) or what have you. I'm a sucker for it. It melts my cold and dead heart appropriately enough. There's bonus points for idiot and nonsensical sayings and slogans attached to the picture of cute animals.


http://i.imgur.com/8HNJwJd.png

:lol:
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Ironhidensh wrote:The hidden cameras I placed in Burn's house.

... if you were able to successfully pull that off without Burn dropping a nuke on your house, I am impressed.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
OH I have another one, cheesy so bad it's good anime/videogame music. Stuff like the 3rd strike menue theme, etc.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
BeastProwl wrote:OH I have another one, cheesy so bad it's good anime/videogame music. Stuff like the 3rd strike theme, etc.


I like 8-bit dubstep. It's just fun to listen to. Maybe similar to 8-bit-gaming's Youtube video intro music? (They are hilarious btw. Those guys deserve more subs. Check out 8-bitgaming NEOW!)

Also, dubstep remixes of pretty much anything addicts me. Even Markiplier's old outro music.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:15 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Food wise? Smoked salmon and nutella on a bagel. Don't knock it till you try it.

Music wise? I actually love Swift's Shake it Off despise hating most mainstream music.

Transformers wise? The Low Road is one of my favorite TF episodes of all time.

Anything wise? Playing with hot wax (not in that way)
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3113
News Credits: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Tyrannacon » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:Pictures of cute animals. Like dogs, cats, bunnies, lizards (they can be cute too!) or what have you. I'm a sucker for it. It melts my cold and dead heart appropriately enough. There's bonus points for idiot and nonsensical sayings and slogans attached to the picture of cute animals.


http://i.imgur.com/8HNJwJd.png

:lol:


Something like that. Yes. Furry Potato.

Madeus Prime wrote:Food wise? Smoked salmon and nutella on a bagel. Don't knock it till you try it.

Music wise? I actually love Swift's Shake it Off despise hating most mainstream music.

Transformers wise? The Low Road is one of my favorite TF episodes of all time.

Anything wise? Playing with hot wax (not in that way)


Food wise: I've had smoked salmon and cream cheese actually on a Ritz cracker. That's really good.

Music Wise: You'd do Dean Winchester from Supernatural proud on that note. :P

Transformers Wise: Beast Wars always gets a pass. Heh.

Not touching the last thing with a 20 foot pole however.
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 816
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Tyrannacon wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:Pictures of cute animals. Like dogs, cats, bunnies, lizards (they can be cute too!) or what have you. I'm a sucker for it. It melts my cold and dead heart appropriately enough. There's bonus points for idiot and nonsensical sayings and slogans attached to the picture of cute animals.


http://i.imgur.com/8HNJwJd.png

:lol:


Something like that. Yes. Furry Potato.

Madeus Prime wrote:Food wise? Smoked salmon and nutella on a bagel. Don't knock it till you try it.

Music wise? I actually love Swift's Shake it Off despise hating most mainstream music.

Transformers wise? The Low Road is one of my favorite TF episodes of all time.

Anything wise? Playing with hot wax (not in that way)


Food wise: I've had smoked salmon and cream cheese actually on a Ritz cracker. That's really good.

Music Wise: You'd do Dean Winchester from Supernatural proud on that note. :P

Transformers Wise: Beast Wars always gets a pass. Heh.

Not touching the last thing with a 20 foot pole however.


Food-wise: Banana taffy, even though I have not had it in a while due to it being banned from any area near me because it would probably kill me I'd eat so much of it.

Music-wise: Thousand Foot Krutch, Wolves At the Gate, and other specific rock-r-roll bands.

Transformers-wise: Transformers Prime, and the Cybertron toy line.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Tyrannacon wrote:Food wise: I've had smoked salmon and cream cheese actually on a Ritz cracker. That's really good.
Music Wise: You'd do Dean Winchester from Supernatural proud on that note.
Transformers Wise: Beast Wars always gets a pass. Heh.
Not touching the last thing with a 20 foot pole however.

I made some smoked salmon schmear this morning, it's epic.

Yes, I actually first got hooked on the song with the Hillywood Show's cover of it.

Beast Wars is always going to be my favorite TF series, even though I grew up with Energon (shudder)

I mean like dipping a toothpick in it again and again so it builds up. Think like that feeling you get when you peel dried glue off your fingers. That weirdly satisfying feeling.
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3113
News Credits: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:44 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
BeastProwl wrote:OH I have another one, cheesy so bad it's good anime/videogame music. Stuff like the 3rd strike menue theme, etc.

I can beat that, any of the crush40 sonic music or the sonic 16 bit tracks. Oh and anime music, if it's been in a super robot anime I probably have it on my mp3 player. Other guilty pleasures...The live action tf movies, aside from dark of the moon as that put me to sleep. The second live action guyver movie. Phineas and ferb.

I don't have any guilty pleasures food wise as I don't like anything that I could feel guilty about
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4210
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Tyrannacon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:04 am

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SillySpringer wrote:Food-wise: Banana taffy, even though I have not had it in a while due to it being banned from any area near me because it would probably kill me I'd eat so much of it.

Music-wise: Thousand Foot Krutch, Wolves At the Gate, and other specific rock-r-roll bands.

Transformers-wise: Transformers Prime, and the Cybertron toy line.


I think I've had banana taffy too. That's not too bad.

Madeus Prime wrote:I made some smoked salmon schmear this morning, it's epic.

Yes, I actually first got hooked on the song with the Hillywood Show's cover of it.

Beast Wars is always going to be my favorite TF series, even though I grew up with Energon (shudder)

I mean like dipping a toothpick in it again and again so it builds up. Think like that feeling you get when you peel dried glue off your fingers. That weirdly satisfying feeling.


Loved the Hillywood spoof. That was awesome. My ex-g/f got me into Supernatural. So I guess you could also call it a guilty pleasure.
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 816
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:11 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
You guys wanna hear a crazy one? Cherry Yogurt with, and I'm not kidding here, Black Olives. I might be alone on this, but it's absolutely delicious.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I love Cherry Yogurt, but the Black Olives thing is yuck for me. Sorry.

Suppose it's better than black licorice. :P
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 816
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I know it's weird :lol: But I tried it during highschool, they had this buffet setup at lunch, but the variety sucked a lot...A LOT of yogurt, olives, and misc other things, but no real meal stuff, you know? I ended up getting olives in my yogurt by mistake I think? (tiny trays) Or I just tried it for the heck of it, can't remember...Either way I loved the taste of it :D probably how the first "Chocolate on Potato chips" went down. Unexpected combination....
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:20 am

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
BeastProwl wrote:I know it's weird :lol: But I tried it during highschool, they had this buffet setup at lunch, but the variety sucked a lot...A LOT of yogurt, olives, and misc other things, but no real meal stuff, you know? I ended up getting olives in my yogurt by mistake I think? (tiny trays) Or I just tried it for the heck of it, can't remember...Either way I loved the taste of it :D probably how the first "Chocolate on Potato chips" went down. Unexpected combination....


That reminds me of this video: (Strong language. Viewer discretion advised, if you care.)

I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BattleConvoy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Motto: "Age and Size matters not."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Listening to the 1986 transformers movie soundtrack. :lol:
Watching Top Gear. (Anything before Clarkson left)
(If you don't know what Top Gear is, then Google it xD)

That's all.
Image - This is Unicorn, apparently.

Image
User avatar
BattleConvoy
Micromaster
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:34 pm
Location: Somewhere in England
Watch BattleConvoy on YouTube
Alt Mode: Audi R8
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: Infinity

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Motto: "Even a fool can be inspirational. It's character that makes people stand out."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
BattleConvoy wrote:Listening to the 1986 transformers movie soundtrack. :lol:
Watching Top Gear. (Anything before Clarkson left)
(If you don't know what Top Gear is, then Google it xD)

That's all.


I LOVE Myth Busters.
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5268
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby shajaki » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Image
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8225
News Credits: 214
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Beast Wars Skavenger is another guilty pleasure of mine, I love this would-be transmetal inferno.
I don't get the hate for him, even knowing his history.
Plus I love Inferno too, so that only adds to my love for this thing.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:10 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
BeastProwl wrote:Beast Wars Skavenger is another guilty pleasure of mine, I love this would-be transmetal inferno.
I don't get the hate for him, even knowing his history.
Plus I love Inferno too, so that only adds to my love for this thing.

He's one of my favourites actually, love his ant mode. I like his transformation as well, plus you can do creative things with his ant legs in bot mode
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4210
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: What is your guilty pleasure?

Postby Madeus Prime » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:20 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
ZeroWolf wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Beast Wars Skavenger is another guilty pleasure of mine, I love this would-be transmetal inferno.
I don't get the hate for him, even knowing his history.
Plus I love Inferno too, so that only adds to my love for this thing.

He's one of my favourites actually, love his ant mode. I like his transformation as well, plus you can do creative things with his ant legs in bot mode

Agreed, we should have a guilty pleasure Transformers toy thread.
Image

Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer


Burn wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:
duragrip wrote:Aren't we related to trees?

Some more so then others it would seem.

We are Groot.
User avatar
Madeus Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3113
News Credits: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm
Location: My room. Again,
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Snarl New Sealed Deluxe M4 #010 Figure 2014 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Flip & Change AUTOBOT HOT ROD Last Knight Figure WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield Deluxe-Class Rodimus Hot Rod Complete Reprolabels - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 44 minutes 32 seconds
2006 Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Action Figure Robot Instruction Manual 1987 G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 48 seconds
Hot Rod TARGETMASTER Vintage Hasbro 1987 G1 Transformers Action Figure NO TOP - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 45 minutes 49 seconds
Trypticon Double Laser Gun Stand Vintage G1 Transformers 1986 Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Insecticons Shrapnel, Bombshell Production Animation Cel G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 47 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test