This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby gothsaurus » Fri May 13, 2011 2:12 pm

prowl123 wrote:Leadfoot and Wheeljack look like 10 pounds of shat in a 5 pound bag. #-o


Rahahahaha.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Red 50 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
sentinelprime1234 wrote:why is everyone complaining? your all stupid, this isn't G1, and your acting like it's the first time we saw Wheeljack, we have been seeing that head for months, I love it, and come on, G1 had beards that could move like hair


Right.

I don't know why everyone has to complain about anything. If I don't like something, I just accept it and go on, but others seem to think that it's the end of the world. So Optimus has blue flames, Soundwave doesn't sound monotonely computerly like in G1 so Mirage is red instead of blue, but so what? It's the differences between the series that make them so special. If a minor character is an Autobot in one series and a decepticon in another, then it makes both versions of the character special. If all the Transformers series were like the G1, then what would be the point of different series. The characters being exactly the same, only stories changing.

The Transformers don't just transform physically from machines to robots and back, they transform from character to character. That's what they do. They transform.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Stockade wrote:I think Bay needs to watch or re-watch ALL the G1 series from 84 on up! including the Transformer The movie from 86. Hell, even watch all the Japanese series as well, even though the voice overs are terrible but we get the idea.


This isn't G1, damnit! Bay can do whatever the hell he wants!
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4759
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
i kinda like them :) keep in mind that its a different universe, they dont have to pay homages to G1. i like that wheeljack looks Einstein ^_^
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3616
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby gothsaurus » Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't think it's about G1 anymore. These characters have survived through nearly every iteration of Transformers... RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Alternators, Prime... in the same colors, personalities and head sculpts. It's not just about respecting G1, but about paying attention to 20 some odd years of history and character development and personalities.

Of course, it's a new movie and Bay can do what he wants... but I'm going to shrug it off like it's another "War of the Worlds". The movie bots more in common with the Alien, Bionicle, Predator, Matrix, than the last 20 years of Transformers history and characters. It will still be a fun movie, but there's not a lot of respect for the past.

Anyone remember that line of toys that looked like transparent dinosaur bones that transformed? That's what Shockwave looks like to me.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
there are respects given, just not enough. he takes too many liberties with it.
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3616
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Doubledealer25 wrote:there are respects given, just not enough. he takes too many liberties with it.


No one wants the same crap for 20 years.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4759
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby LiKwid » Fri May 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Doubledealer25 wrote:i kinda like them :) keep in mind that its a different universe, they dont have to pay homages to G1. i like that wheeljack looks Einstein ^_^


Brilliant comment..Pure brilliance!

Im really tired of people who say that certain figures have to be a certain way or it's crap. Get a grip guys and gals, things change over time. Certain folks act like if it isn't a direct representation to G1 that it's an act of lunacy against the trasnformers gods. For those I refer you to the above quoted post....
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
User avatar
LiKwid
Gestalt
Posts: 2103
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: San Antonio Tx
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby gothsaurus » Fri May 13, 2011 3:21 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Doubledealer25 wrote:there are respects given, just not enough. he takes too many liberties with it.


No one wants the same crap for 20 years.


Yeah, it's a good point. I'd love to see the characters EVOLVE... just like Prime has in the movies. But I like that he's still RECOGNIZABLE.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Swiftknife24 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Red 50 wrote:
sentinelprime1234 wrote:why is everyone complaining? your all stupid, this isn't G1, and your acting like it's the first time we saw Wheeljack, we have been seeing that head for months, I love it, and come on, G1 had beards that could move like hair


Right.

I don't know why everyone has to complain about anything. If I don't like something, I just accept it and go on, but others seem to think that it's the end of the world. So Optimus has blue flames, Soundwave doesn't sound monotonely computerly like in G1 so Mirage is red instead of blue, but so what? It's the differences between the series that make them so special. If a minor character is an Autobot in one series and a decepticon in another, then it makes both versions of the character special. If all the Transformers series were like the G1, then what would be the point of different series. The characters being exactly the same, only stories changing.

The Transformers don't just transform physically from machines to robots and back, they transform from character to character. That's what they do. They transform.



Here, here! Like I tried to say on my previous post; this isn't G1! I prefer the Bayverse to be honest, but that's only because I really got into Transformers because of the films (but as a kid I liked Beast Wars...Go figure! Eh, watcha gon' do...)

Anyway yes...Can't wait for July!
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby gothsaurus » Fri May 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, threads like this are for everyone to give their reaction. What's important is that we shouldn't attack each other. I think it's interesting reading other people's perspective... ESPECIALLY when they're different.

I'm not gonna hate on 'em because we think differently... or came on board at different times. And I think the time you came on board will always be your "first love" — be it G1 or the Bayverse.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Swiftknife24 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
gothsaurus wrote:Well, threads like this are for everyone to give their reaction. What's important is that we shouldn't attack each other. I think it's interesting reading other people's perspective... ESPECIALLY when they're different.

I'm not gonna hate on 'em because we think differently... or came on board at different times. And I think the time you came on board will always be your "first love" — be it G1 or the Bayverse.


Exactly; but unfortunately I get the impression that some don't respect others likes/dislikes...

I can perfectly understand why some like G1 (for instance), just like I like the Bayverse. Like you say; we love what we grew up with. ^_^
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby gothsaurus » Fri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Swiftknife24 wrote:we love what we grew up with. ^_^


I knew there was a nice, clear way to say that. You nailed it. Thanks!
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2482
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Noideaforaname » Fri May 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Hehe, Prime's Wheeljack looks like the original but doesn't act anything like him, while Movie Wheeljack looks nothing like the original but does act like him. :lol:

Also, evidently humans can climb large robots now thanks to Wheeljack's inventions. Curious to see if they'll backfire. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't; that kind of thing works in cartoons but not so much live-action movies.
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3282
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby Swiftknife24 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
gothsaurus wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:we love what we grew up with. ^_^


I knew there was a nice, clear way to say that. You nailed it. Thanks!


You're welcome! I do try niceness; extraordinarily, it can work! Haha :lol:
Image

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
User avatar
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Posts: 396
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 pm
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby rich prime » Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
LiKwid wrote:
Doubledealer25 wrote:i kinda like them :) keep in mind that its a different universe, they dont have to pay homages to G1. i like that wheeljack looks Einstein ^_^


Brilliant comment..Pure brilliance!

Im really tired of people who say that certain figures have to be a certain way or it's crap. Get a grip guys and gals, things change over time. Certain folks act like if it isn't a direct representation to G1 that it's an act of lunacy against the trasnformers gods. For those I refer you to the above quoted post....


100% **** Brilliant comment
User avatar
rich prime
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri May 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
I think i'll carefully explain why the movie designs for wheeljack are crap, or atleast why others and I think so.

Hair on Robots in my book isn't the biggest deal in the world (of Transformers), since they're there for any number of robotic reasons like sensors, or part of their sparks design... etc etc, either way, hair is fine, since I like the variety it adds....BUT
when the hair is put on a beloved oldschool character, it needs to be done in respect to the character, in this case, wheeljack.....
Making him obviously and blatantly look like a HUMAN from earth history that is so widely known to be a genuis scientist is just BS HALF A$$ED GARBAGE. Thats the most childish approach, its basically saying, Wheeljack has no character of his own... just think of him as the einstein of the group.. lets just make him look like a stereotypical crazed scientist who EVERYONE and their granny will recognize, that way we won't need to elaborate on him much with dialogue or any creative writing. In that regard, wheeljack is a FAIL from the Bayverse, among many other botched characters and their visual appearance.

Leadfoot looks stupid... a Nascar bot, who would on his own world be a fast bot wouldn't have such a pudgy design... it doesn't make sense... and is another clear attempt to simply associate the bots with human characteristics visually to eleviate any lack of creative writing.
:CON:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2296
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Take Transformers: Prime's Wheeljack exactly how he looks from the show and plop him into the movie... done. Its not that hard. morons in the movie biz...
Look I found a pic of Snakeeyes....
Its from a different continuity, so... its not bad, right?..right?
Image
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2296
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby rich prime » Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
MINDVVIPE wrote:I think i'll carefully explain why the movie designs for wheeljack are crap, or atleast why others and I think so.

Hair on Robots in my book isn't the biggest deal in the world (of Transformers), since they're there for any number of robotic reasons like sensors, or part of their sparks design... etc etc, either way, hair is fine, since I like the variety it adds....BUT
when the hair is put on a beloved oldschool character, it needs to be done in respect to the character, in this case, wheeljack.....
Making him obviously and blatantly look like a HUMAN from earth history that is so widely known to be a genuis scientist is just BS HALF A$$ED GARBAGE. Thats the most childish approach, its basically saying, Wheeljack has no character of his own... just think of him as the einstein of the group.. lets just make him look like a stereotypical crazed scientist who EVERYONE and their granny will recognize, that way we won't need to elaborate on him much with dialogue or any creative writing. In that regard, wheeljack is a FAIL from the Bayverse, among many other botched characters and their visual appearance.

Leadfoot looks stupid... a Nascar bot, who would on his own world be a fast bot wouldn't have such a pudgy design... it doesn't make sense... and is another clear attempt to simply associate the bots with human characteristics visually to eleviate any lack of creative writing.
:CON:


This here is probably the stupidest post I read.
Im facepalming you right now pal, just relax this last movie, can't you just enjoy it for what it I mean its going to get rebooted so relax, mind you NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH THE FILM ,simply fact you don't like don't watch.
User avatar
rich prime
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
rich prime wrote:This here is probably the stupidest post I read.
Im facepalming you right now pal, just relax this last movie, can't you just enjoy it for what it I mean its going to get rebooted so relax, mind you NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH THE FILM ,simply fact you don't like don't watch.


rich prime wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
rich prime wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Wow, blue mullet bot looks stupid as hell. :lol:
:BOT:


I like to see you come up with a better design jerk, take your G1 crap and shove it up your ass

Wreckers rules top spin looks badass

You don't know me or what I prefer and yet you're willing to pigeonhole me as a G1 fanboy. Good for you, let's see how much of your opinion I give a rat's ass about. Here's some info about me for ya. I like probably more about the franchise than most people and am tolerant of lots of things I may not necessarily enjoy a great deal in it. I happen to enjoy both movies so far and I'm probably a bigger fan of the twins than you're probably gonna meet. So really, call me names and assume things about me. I don't care, mullet bot still looks stupid as hell. I've been here long before you and I will be here long after you.
:BOT:


Fine have it your way I respect your opinion
Coming from you, the same person who has had this back and forth in the Hi Res DOTM head shot thread, your voice means nothing to me.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2296
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby rich prime » Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
MINDVVIPE wrote:
rich prime wrote:This here is probably the stupidest post I read.
Im facepalming you right now pal, just relax this last movie, can't you just enjoy it for what it I mean its going to get rebooted so relax, mind you NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO WATCH THE FILM ,simply fact you don't like don't watch.


rich prime wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:
rich prime wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Wow, blue mullet bot looks stupid as hell. :lol:
:BOT:


I like to see you come up with a better design jerk, take your G1 crap and shove it up your ass

Wreckers rules top spin looks badass

You don't know me or what I prefer and yet you're willing to pigeonhole me as a G1 fanboy. Good for you, let's see how much of your opinion I give a rat's ass about. Here's some info about me for ya. I like probably more about the franchise than most people and am tolerant of lots of things I may not necessarily enjoy a great deal in it. I happen to enjoy both movies so far and I'm probably a bigger fan of the twins than you're probably gonna meet. So really, call me names and assume things about me. I don't care, mullet bot still looks stupid as hell. I've been here long before you and I will be here long after you.
:BOT:


Fine have it your way I respect your opinion
Coming from you, the same person who has had this back and forth in the Hi Res DOTM head shot thread, your voice means nothing to me.


Whatever jerk enjoy your childhood being raped.
User avatar
rich prime
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Seriously richprime, you need to chill. You're become the old me. I used to be like this, but you've got to cool down before this gets much more of a flame thread.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5961
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri May 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Hahaha, he edited it from "Whatever jerk"
to "Whatever jerk enjoy your childhood being raped"

man..someones mad... I thought you'd be used to getting pwned by now. :lol:
This is what you get for being ill mannered... i'm not gonna cry to some mod, I simply don't need to..
Sorry for the tangent, resta ya... trash has gota be taken out sometime or it just sits and stinks up the place.
:CON:
Last edited by MINDVVIPE on Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2296
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby rich prime » Fri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
Gyrotron wrote:Seriously richprime, you need to chill. You're become the old me. I used to be like this, but you've got to cool down before this gets much more of a flame thread.


I am but these haters they making me more mad every second, they bash the **** out of everything, then again its the internet.
User avatar
rich prime
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Wheeljack's Alt Mode Confirmed And Other DOTM Plot Spoilers

Postby rich prime » Fri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Motto: "Sentinel Prime back baby"
Weapon: Adhesion Rifle
MINDVVIPE wrote:Hahaha, he edited it from "Whatever jerk"
to "Whatever jerk enjoy your childhood being raped"

man..someones mad... I thought you'd be used to getting pwned by now. :lol:
This is what you get for being il manored... i'm not gonna cry to some mod, I simply don't need to..
Sorry for the tangent, resta ya... trash has gota be taken out sometime or it just sits and stinks up the place.
:CON:


Your getting me more mad
User avatar
rich prime
Micromaster
Posts: 99
News Credits: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 am
Location: Queensland, Australia
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR238109 2B (CA) Robles (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 300E (CA) Royle"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESTRO #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D GI JOE 0424IM193 (CA) Epting"
NEW!
DESTRO #1 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD ENERGON UNIVERSE Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM804 (CA) Ottley"
NEW!
FCBD ENERGON UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr F RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2022 300F (CA) Joseph"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI Joe: SNAKES EYES AGENT OF COBRA #3 IDW Comics 2015 (W) Costa 200210a"
GI Joe: SNAKES EYE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON UNIVERSE 2024 SPECIAL #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0324IM169 1D (CA) Green"
NEW!
ENERGON UNIVERSE 2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 5th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM932 (CA) Baldeon (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #3 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE BEST OF SNAKE EYES IDW Comics 2022 APR221559 (CA) Biggie"
GI JOE BEST OF SNA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 JUN230379 3E (CA) Clarke (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw
Twincast / Podcast #352:
"Revenge of Buzzsaw"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 15th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON