Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #166298:
Inferno: Violence



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Flashkick
  Team:   Warhawks [RDD]
  Cdr:   Phasewing
9Stasis lock
(0% health)
57,344 xp  
€1,120  
Emu
2
  Sogmaster
  Team:   The Misaligned [RDD]
  Cdr:   Bumblevivisector
9Not damaged
(100% health)
40,948 xp  
€1,290  
Smashing Pumpkin
3
  Lament Configuration
  Team:   The Mayhem Attack Squad [RDD]
  Cdr:   High Command
9Severely injured
(19% health)
36,340 xp  
€1,200  
Repair Bay

Mission log

  Action Status
00:04Sogmaster transforms into a Seasonal Limited Edition and Bites Flashkick.Flashkick is injured (73% power remaining).Smashing Pumpkin
00:12Flashkick transforms into a Strong Land Animal and rams Lament Configuration.Lament Configuration is slightly damaged (79% power remaining).Emu
00:19Flashkick transforms into a Strong Land Animal and rams Lament Configuration.Lament Configuration is injured (53% power remaining).Emu
00:36Sogmaster hits Flashkick with a Reaver-Wrecking Railgun.Flashkick is damaged (46% power remaining).
00:40Flashkick transforms into a Strong Land Animal and strafes Sogmaster. Flashkick strafes Sogmaster. Flashkick strafes Lament Configuration. Flashkick strafes Lament Configuration. Flashkick strafes Sogmaster. Flashkick strafes Lament Configuration.Sogmaster is slightly damaged (82% power remaining). Sogmaster is slightly damaged (77% power remaining). Lament Configuration is damaged (46% power remaining). Lament Configuration is damaged (38% power remaining). Sogmaster is injured (69% power remaining). Lament Configuration is damaged (31% power remaining).Emu
01:06Sogmaster hits Flashkick with a Reaver-Wrecking Railgun.Flashkick is severely injured (21% power remaining).
01:10Lament Configuration transforms into a Battle Station and repairs Sogmaster.Sogmaster has been fully repaired!Repair Bay
01:20Flashkick hits Lament Configuration with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.Lament Configuration is severely injured (19% power remaining).
01:28Lament Configuration transforms into a Battle Station and strafes Flashkick. Lament Configuration strafes Flashkick.Flashkick is severely damaged (10% power remaining). Flashkick has gone into stasis lock!Repair Bay

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
Twincast / Podcast #228:
"Afterthoughts"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of Moon Cyberverse Legion Class Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BUMBLEBEE  Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME FLAMEWAR COMPLETE, Cyberverse Legion 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Sealed Energon Driller Transformers Prime Cyberverse Legion W/ Knock Out Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse RATCHET Complete Legion 3'' Figure" on EBAY
Buy "MMC - Mastermind Creations - Commotus R14 (IDW Transformers Turmoil)" on EBAY
Buy "KM-06 Knight Morpher Stormer 3rd Party Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS High Tide Rescue Rig +" on EBAY