Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #178108:
Lumberjack match



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  First Aid
  Team:   Warhawks [RDD]
  Cdr:   Phasewing
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
33,280 xp  
€650  
Battle Ambulance
2
  Lament Configuration
  Team:   The Mayhem Attack Squad [RDD]
  Cdr:   High Command
9Damaged
(35% health)
26,856 xp  
€1,409  
Repair Bay

Mission log

  Action Status
00:06Lament Configuration hits First Aid with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.First Aid is slightly damaged (86% power remaining).
00:09First Aid hits Lament Configuration with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.Lament Configuration is slightly damaged (94% power remaining).
00:29First Aid transforms into a Heavy Rescue Vehicle and rams Lament Configuration.Lament Configuration is injured (73% power remaining).Battle Ambulance
00:37Lament Configuration hits First Aid with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.First Aid is injured (71% power remaining).
00:49Lament Configuration transforms into a Battle Station and strafes First Aid. Lament Configuration strafes First Aid. Lament Configuration strafes First Aid. Lament Configuration strafes First Aid. Lament Configuration strafes First Aid.First Aid is injured (61% power remaining). First Aid is injured (57% power remaining). First Aid is injured (53% power remaining). First Aid is damaged (47% power remaining). First Aid is damaged (42% power remaining).Repair Bay
01:07First Aid hits Lament Configuration with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.Lament Configuration is injured (64% power remaining).
01:30First Aid hits Lament Configuration with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.Lament Configuration is injured (57% power remaining).
01:34Lament Configuration hits First Aid with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.First Aid is damaged (31% power remaining).
01:51Lament Configuration hits First Aid with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.First Aid is severely injured (16% power remaining).
02:00First Aid transforms into a Heavy Rescue Vehicle and rams Lament Configuration.Lament Configuration is damaged (35% power remaining).Battle Ambulance
02:05Lament Configuration misses First Aid with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.
02:28First Aid misses Lament Configuration with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
02:38Lament Configuration transforms into a Battle Station and strafes First Aid. First Aid has gone into stasis lock!Repair Bay

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
Twincast / Podcast #234:
"Hell in a Cel"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro - TRANSFORMERS - Playskool Heroes - RESCUE BOTS - Rescan - BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Submarine High Tide Rescue" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots 2PK Fireplug Swift Cheetah-Bot Figures Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2015 Burn Out" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Deluxe Autobot HOT SHOT MOC NEW Series 1" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers cassette GRANDSLAM figure only Slamdance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: RESCUE BOTS: MEET BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT By Annie Auerbach Mint" on EBAY