Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #6620:
Inferno: Hell Unleashed



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Godmaster Trypticon
  Team:   SLAGCONS
  Cdr:   DISCHARGE
10Not damaged
(100% health)
1,344 xp  
€495  
Battle Station
2
  Lunatyk
  Team:   Night Stalkers
  Cdr:   Lunatyk
11Not damaged
(100% health)
1,084 xp  
€468  
Sabretooth Tiger
3
  MooseMuncher
  Team:   The Decepticon Illuminatti [RDD]
  Cdr:   The Potentate
11Not damaged
(100% health)
724 xp  
€443  
Crab
4
  Harpy
  Team:   Xenocons
  Cdr:   Xenos Prime
7Not damaged
(100% health)
720 xp  
€300  
Dragon
5
  Bladejaw
  Team:   Hailstorm
  Cdr:   Topnwe
1Not damaged
(100% health)
400 xp  
€200  
Grasshopper
6
  Dark Claw
  Team:   Black-Op. Elves Reloaded [RDD]
  Cdr:   Bun-Bun
4Not damaged
(100% health)
400 xp  
€200  
Transmetal Pterodactyl
7
  Green Machine
  Team:   Disney Elite Fighters
  Cdr:   sprockitz
11Not damaged
(100% health)
400 xp  
€200  
Cockatoo
8
  Swiftlock
  Team:   The Omnicron Myriad [RDD]
  Cdr:   JoeFish
2Not damaged
(100% health)
400 xp  
€200  
F-15 Eagle Jet
9
  Ultra Magnus Necro
  Team:   Dark Transformers
  Cdr:   Bad Wolf
6Not damaged
(100% health)
400 xp  
€200  
Locomotive
10
  Good Samaritan
  Team:   Be Ye Transformed
  Cdr:   Servant of Light
2Stasis lock
(0% health)
0 xp  
€0  
Mega Raptor
11
  Voidhound
  Team:   Mars Planetary Defense Force [ORA]
  Cdr:   turbomagnus
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
0 xp  
€0  
Cargo Vessel

Mission log

  Action Status
00:09Harpy hits Voidhound with a Razor Tipped Wing Sword.Voidhound is slightly damaged (80% power remaining).
00:17MooseMuncher hits Good Samaritan with a Fusion Cannon.Good Samaritan is severely injured (19% power remaining).
00:26Ultra Magnus Necro misses Voidhound with a Fusion-Powered Photon Rifle.
00:29Lunatyk transforms into a Predator and rams Good Samaritan. Good Samaritan has gone into stasis lock!Sabretooth Tiger
00:39Godmaster Trypticon transforms into a Battle Station and strafes Voidhound. Godmaster Trypticon strafes Voidhound.Voidhound is injured (56% power remaining). Voidhound is damaged (44% power remaining).Battle Station
01:26Lunatyk transforms into a Predator and rams Voidhound.Voidhound is severely damaged (9% power remaining).Sabretooth Tiger
01:29Godmaster Trypticon transforms into a Battle Station and strafes Voidhound. Voidhound has gone into stasis lock!Battle Station

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers AoE Bumblebee VS Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure TAV-30 TAV30 RID Battle Grimlock Voyager Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Deluxe Lot 2007-2009 BumbleBee Soundwave Jazz Cliffjumper NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus Shockwave and Amazon Blastoff USED 7 bots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie OPTIMUS PRIME And Soundwave Lot Of 4" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES 24, 25 MOVIE 5, 6 BUMBLEBEE 2 PACK SET Target" on EBAY
Buy "McDonalds Transformers GRIMLOCK Figure # 7 Happy Meal Toy 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise MEGATRON Action Figure" on EBAY