Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 12:23am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 33,068

Jizai Toy has revealed their new exclusive figure for upcoming Japan Wonder Festival 2010 (Summer) - Nano Scale Transformers Predaking. Wonder Festival 2010 (Summer) is to be held on 25th July 2010.

All these Predacon figures can transform individually as well as combine to form Predaking. It will cost Japanese Yen 19800 per set.

You can check out the original post here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Jizaitoys

Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100519)
Posted by Blurrz on July 20th, 2010 @ 12:44am CDT
Chibi! But for this price, I could just get the bigger reissued Predaking instead..
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100520)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 20th, 2010 @ 12:48am CDT
*pauses, takes note of news*

*notices price*

*resumes crying*
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100522)
Posted by Editor on July 20th, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
Figure = :shock:
Availability = #-o
Price = =;
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100524)
Posted by gantzrunner on July 20th, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
As much as I would love a tiny predaking these look kinda meh for the price
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100530)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 20th, 2010 @ 2:41am CDT
TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE DOLLARS?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

....NO!

Geez. They have to be out of their minds.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100538)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 20th, 2010 @ 3:46am CDT
I will have this.

And also, it's exclusive, smallest, and made by a small company along the lines of FansProject.

Sixshot Smallest - $400
Magnus Armor Smallest - $450
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100551)
Posted by HollyW00d on July 20th, 2010 @ 4:39am CDT
You're out of your mind if you pay that much for that little figure. You can buy the knock off for less than $30 and it looks exactly the same.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100569)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 20th, 2010 @ 5:48am CDT
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100574)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:07am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:That is so sick! If I cancel my preorder for the 2010 Predaking set, the price tag won't be nearly as painful. BBTS, bring on the pre-order.

You'll have to e-bay this and get lucky or have a contact in Japan willing to go to the convention and stand in line for this. BBTS won't have this thing, they never carry Jizai stuff.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100577)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 20th, 2010 @ 6:25am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

Ah, good point.

Guess I need to make some friends in Japan.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1100612)
Posted by starboykb on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:48am CDT
The price is insane! I'm would prefer waiting for iGear version. hehehe
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1107854)
Posted by Stixx on August 2nd, 2010 @ 6:44pm CDT
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1107983)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 2nd, 2010 @ 11:25pm CDT
Stixx wrote:ZOMG, secondary prices suck!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-World- ... 51943462e4

Are you kidding me? That looks awful! The molding looks KO at best, the flash isn't even trimmed, and it looks like it would fall apart if you looked at it funny.

That's ridiculous. That's just flat out terrible.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108051)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:57am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Stixx wrote:ZOMG, secondary prices suck!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-World- ... 51943462e4

That's ridiculous. That's just flat out terrible.

There are a few things to keep in mind with these, they are not figrues like FansPreject or such they are garage kits, tiny garage kits, made by a couple of people by hand.

You usually have to assemble and paint them by yourself and are only available at these conventions in limited quantities and are licensed by Takara.

If you had these in hand and you saw how small these things are, you wouldn't even see the flash and unevenness of the material, and you wouldn't care since cleaning them up is part of the whole thing, like making a model kit.
And the price is dictated by the guy who bought it at the convention as it includes something of a 300% mark up.

It's still pretty cool, not as cool as their Wheely but still pretty cool.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108167)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:26am CDT
I'd just get the KO instead.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108257)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:27am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:I'd just get the KO instead.

:APPLAUSE:
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108289)
Posted by Stixx on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I'd just get the KO instead.

:APPLAUSE:

Hehe, I checked the size of the KO, and the Predaking is not WST scale, So I will be browsing ebay for one and sending it to one of my customizing friends for a touch up. Oh dear, I thought this was going to be a cheap series to collect. Who wants to buy me a WST Predaking? Anyone? No one? Really?

Stixx
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108315)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:54pm CDT
Stixx wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I'd just get the KO instead.

:APPLAUSE:

Stixx

If you think this is expensive wait till you see Ultra Magnus, $100 - 120 for the cab and another 600 for the Jizai trailer if you're lucky enough to find one, although you won't need the cab for the trailer.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108325)
Posted by Stockade on August 3rd, 2010 @ 1:03pm CDT
For that much money, i can find MUCH, MUCH better things to spend it on.

Pass, ill wait for Predaking true size being re-issued at the end of this year.
Re: 2010 Wonder Festival (Summer) Exclusive - Jizaitoys Nano Scale Transformers Predaking (1108377)
Posted by Stixx on August 3rd, 2010 @ 4:14pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Stixx wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I'd just get the KO instead.

:APPLAUSE:

Stixx

Not really, There is a trailer on ebay for 400, and I saw a BIN for an UM with box for 45. So seriously, no one wants to buy me one?? I'll pay for shipping?? Really??

Stixx

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY