Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package

Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 4:08pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 53,492

An auction has appeared for the upcoming Target Exclusive repaint of Voyager Starscream, click on the link below to visit the auction page:

Deep Space Starscream.

Credit(s): ebay

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 4:34pm CST

Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583218)
Posted by Sunstar on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:09pm CST
Very nice looking figure. I can't wait to get him!
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583226)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:18pm CST
Does it have the movie Starscream head or the Thundercraker head?
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583233)
Posted by Sunstar on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:23pm CST
Looks like the movie head to me actually.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583238)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:29pm CST
Wasn't an image of the packaging posted a little while back?
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583239)
Posted by Kingplay on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:30pm CST
When do we expect this to come out at target!?
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583242)
Posted by underwear ninja on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:32pm CST
Doesn't look too bad, actually. I passed on that G1 paint schemed Screamer (it didn't look too good in bot mode, in my opinion) but this guy I may pick up.

Are there any clearer pictures? Its hard to see the head on this pic, but from what I can see its head looks sorta odd...
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583243)
Posted by Skowl on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:33pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:Wasn't an image of the packaging posted a little while back?

Yes it was - I changed the news story title.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583258)
Posted by AlienQuiksilver on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:42pm CST
Thanks for that awesome pic! I can now trade my original movie SS. Mua hahahah!

I can't wait for this one.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583268)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:54pm CST
I thought that was supposed to be more bluish than that. the old image looked more blue than this, or that might've been the lighting.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583271)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:57pm CST
Isn't that more of what his colorscheme was in the movie rather than the beige the first toy is?

Whatever the case, it does look better....but then again that's kinda like saying a clean toilet looks better than a stained one....still wouldn't drink out of it.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583353)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 22nd, 2007 @ 6:52pm CST
I might get this for collectors sake, and keep him as an oponent to my RoboVision Prime.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583366)
Posted by Nekoman on December 22nd, 2007 @ 7:04pm CST
I’ll skip this one, it just isn’t different enough for me to need it. Now if they had included a pair of hands that fire out instead of missiles I’d buy it.

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Does it have the movie Starscream head or the Thundercraker head?

Movie.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583391)
Posted by TheStarScreamer on December 22nd, 2007 @ 7:36pm CST
Can't wait for this one. Looks awesome.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583402)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on December 22nd, 2007 @ 7:54pm CST
Nice and shiny.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583462)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 9:23pm CST
Air Commander Starscream wrote:Nice and shiny.

Yeah, I'm glad I waited on the old one...
This fig looks pretty sweet.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583611)
Posted by FellintoOblivion on December 23rd, 2007 @ 5:16am CST
Is this considered a premium format figure or is it just a repaint?
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583631)
Posted by Rijie on December 23rd, 2007 @ 7:11am CST
FellintoOblivion wrote:Is this considered a premium format figure or is it just a repaint?

I do believe that he is part of the Premium Series.

So, I guess that we can expect him to be in stores around the end of Jan?
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583640)
Posted by Zeds on December 23rd, 2007 @ 7:28am CST
Lovin' this! CAn't wait for the release.
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583682)
Posted by Sonray on December 23rd, 2007 @ 9:49am CST
He looks awesome! This has to be one of the few movie repaints that hasbro has done that actually looks better than the original, or simply looks good!

The original's color scheme was terrible thats probably why. I must have this!
Re: Another Image of Deep Space Starscream in Package (583762)
Posted by FellintoOblivion on December 23rd, 2007 @ 12:30pm CST
Another figure I will be buying the returning with my old movie SS inside.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Beachcomber Hot Rod Cyberverse Megatron Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Repugnus Revenge Target Exclusive Figure" on EBAY