Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron

Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron

Friday, April 17th, 2020 4:55pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 36,252

Both sites have him listed for $110 Aus, with a deposit of $30.

Super Megatron is a heavy retool of Titans Return Galvatron, and is able to turn into a space craft, Ultra Megatron, a tank and Don a mask to become Ultra Megatron Omega.

Transformers News: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron

EB Games

Zing

Will you be getting this figure? You looking forward to pairing him against Star Convoy? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): EBGames Australia, Zing Pop Culture

This article was last modified on Friday, April 17th, 2020 5:24pm CDT

Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061106)
Posted by Glarryg on April 17th, 2020 @ 6:22pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:I wonder if we'll get Cordon from Earthrise Sunstreaker...
Oh man! I hope so. And a blue Bluestreak from the new Smokescreen mold!

I NEEDS m'Diaclone!

Official releases of Exhaust, Cordon, and Blue Streak would all be awesome, but I'm also ready to just buy extras and paint them if need be. Speaking of which, if Exhaust is indeed happening, what does everyone think of the odds of a Slicer figure? Because I already have an extra Wheeljack in case that doesn't happen; I just want to know if I should start painting now or wait.

Glarryg
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061109)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 17th, 2020 @ 6:37pm CDT
Glarryg wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:I wonder if we'll get Cordon from Earthrise Sunstreaker...
Oh man! I hope so. And a blue Bluestreak from the new Smokescreen mold!

I NEEDS m'Diaclone!

Glarryg

I'd say wait until we know who else we get in Earthrise next to the Clones and Seekers. There's a 3 figure gap between them and Scorponok, the last numerically before the gaps start.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061113)
Posted by thedistinctroom on April 17th, 2020 @ 7:17pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! This news today is for our fellow fans down under! EB Games Australia and Zing Pop Culture have teamed up to offer Australian fans Takara's latest addition to the Selects line, Super Megatron!

Both sites have him listed for $110 Aus, with a deposit of $30.

EB Games

Zing

Looking forward to pairing him up with my G1 Star Convoy (I haven't got the Selects version).

:BOT:
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061119)
Posted by Burn on April 17th, 2020 @ 8:51pm CDT
thedistinctroom wrote:Good Lord! The price went way up. Luckily, I ordered mine earlier on, before the cost doubled. Yeesh.

Considering the state of the Australian dollar at the moment, and that Star Convoy was retailing through other online Australian outlets for nearly $130, this is actually a good price for Australians.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061123)
Posted by aronjlove on April 17th, 2020 @ 9:33pm CDT
Some of the Seacons are back on Pulse for pre-order, listed as shipping next month. Couldn't help myself, I ordered them. I like how they can be arms, legs, and guns with the gun mode actually fitting into the hand itself. Skipped Turtler since I could only get three limbs, gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061124)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 17th, 2020 @ 9:36pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061125)
Posted by aronjlove on April 17th, 2020 @ 9:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)
Those TFWiki pages are hilarious!
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061266)
Posted by Skritz on April 18th, 2020 @ 5:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)

Stuff like this make me regret not getting Bruticus in any capacity because, man, I'd love to be able to joke about having nonsense like Abomenaticus in my collection.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061298)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2020 @ 9:08pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)

Well, can you do Comperian or Cybertron Super Scramble instead?
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061303)
Posted by Skritz on April 18th, 2020 @ 9:45pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)

Well, can you do Comperian or Cybertron Super Scramble instead?

Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061305)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 18th, 2020 @ 9:56pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Only Autobot Combiner I got is Volcanicus aka 'The Beast's better cousin'. I've started collecting during TR and am eternally kicking myself in the testicles for not having joined the fun during CW. That said, I can make a one-limbed combiner by attaching Richochet to Elita-1 or POTP Inferno! :lol:

If you don't care about building an iconic combiner and you don't mind an "anything goes" combiner, hunting down combiners limbs in the wild is easy. Flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores.... that is, when the world is not going to hell.

Then, buy a random KO Perfect Effect upgrade kit for the hands and feet and you're set!
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061306)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2020 @ 9:56pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:gonna use these guys for a funky Abominus.
Perhaps Abomeneticus or Destron Super Scramble. ;)

Well, can you do Comperian or Cybertron Super Scramble instead?

You and me are in similar boats. While I was around and ready to collect CW/UW when they were coming out, I deliberately skipped most of CW because I wanted the UW versions instead, but then 2016 was the year that this happened to me, so I had to put my collecting UW on hold to go after all the older stuff. And now, all of the UW boxsets are really pricey on the aftermarket.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061320)
Posted by o.supreme on April 18th, 2020 @ 11:29pm CDT

Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061327)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 19th, 2020 @ 12:02am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Man that stinks, sorry I had no idea. 2016 was kind of a roller coaster for me as well, but I just was patient and got them slowly. To start getting UW sets now would be extremely difficult I'd imagine, but even on eBay loose CW limbs I don't think are too outrageous, while of course MOC ones are quite pricey.
And right now is certainly not the most ideal time to be importing toys from sellers in eastern Asia.

o.supreme wrote:Of course hindsight is 20/20. If I could go back in time I'd definitely do whatever it took to go to Botcon 2016 and register myself, wife and 2 kids all for the custom Ratchet class so we could have all 4 variants. I mean how many fans can say they have an actual Modulus....
At least two, to my knowledge.

Though, I could have gotten myself an unpainted Medix in 2018 if I'd gone after one of the ones that Pete had for sale at RoboCon that year. Alas, I had other toy priorities at that year's con.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061334)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 19th, 2020 @ 12:29am CDT
I look forward to seeing pics of the new Exhaust. I have more interest in him than I do in regular ER Wheeljack.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061397)
Posted by Skritz on April 19th, 2020 @ 3:05pm CDT
Since we're getting Exhaust does it mean no Slicer? Just wondering.
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061398)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 19th, 2020 @ 3:10pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Since we're getting Exhaust does it mean no Slicer? Just wondering.

Slicer is still possible, as long as he uses the Wheeljack head. I'm fully expecting Exhaust to have a new one, I mean, he'd just be Wheeljack with a different sponsor otherwise :lol:
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061399)
Posted by Skritz on April 19th, 2020 @ 3:17pm CDT
Man I still wish we could see Wheeljack reshelled into a CHUG Lockdown...
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061401)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 19th, 2020 @ 3:36pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Man I still wish we could see Wheeljack reshelled into a CHUG Lockdown...

... with Axer or even Circuit as retool ;)
Re: Australian Pre-Orders Up For Transformers Selects Super Megatron (2061402)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 19th, 2020 @ 3:37pm CDT

It could still happen, though I'd prefer Sunstreaker to be the base mold. I feel like that could have some potential. But as long as he comes with the engine block/EMP Gen, then I'm sold. Especially because the new COMBAT system is 100% a gimmick that Lockdown needs. Hopefully him and Detritus get released in some way. The Merc ranks so far are just the Quints, Allicons, and Doubledealer (who I'm not sure if he counts, but I include him here because of his background)

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
"Pulsecon 2020"
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager - Scattershot NISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2015 Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers classics lot titans combiner wars cybertron optimus prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster Voyager Action Figure NISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus NISB" on EBAY