BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced

BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced

Friday, July 9th, 2010 11:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 42,885

Site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has just let us know of some new listings they've just set up:

Joel wrote:Hi – Hasbro has just announced info on the next waves of Transformers

We have the full lineup here: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2339

Deluxe Generations Wave 04
Scout Wave 03
Deluxe Wave 04
Legends Wave 03
Human Alliance 02
Commander 2-Packs 03
Combiner 5-Packs 03

No images yet unfortunately, but we’ll post them when Hasbro sends them to us

Thanks!
Joel Boblit

Additionally, you can see exactly what's new here:

As BBTS updates with new images, Seibertron.com will get them to you. In the meantime, check out our BotCon 2010 coverage to see most of these figures.

Credit(s): Joel - BigBadToyStore.com

This article was last modified on Friday, July 9th, 2010 12:05pm CDT

Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095862)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:06pm CDT
in similar bbts related news...valkyrie is being processed
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095865)
Posted by Mkall on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:10pm CDT
I'm rather annoyed that I can't order Axor seperately. Guess I'll have to hunt him down in stores.

Ordered everything else that I want!
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095866)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:12pm CDT
Hmm, a couple new things here I think for the PCCs?

Gutter Bunny wrote:in similar bbts related news...valkyrie is being processed

Yep, mine got processed yesterday. ;)
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095870)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:15pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm, a couple new things here I think for the PCCs?

Gutter Bunny wrote:in similar bbts related news...valkyrie is being processed

Yep, mine got processed yesterday. ;)

welll sir, you suck.

Not shipping mine, until the crossfire set comes in anyway. Love the delays. Love them.
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095884)
Posted by Blurrz on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:38pm CDT
Looking forward to Darkstream.
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095893)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 9th, 2010 @ 12:59pm CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm, a couple new things here I think for the PCCs?

Gutter Bunny wrote:in similar bbts related news...valkyrie is being processed

Yep, mine got processed yesterday. ;)

welll sir, you suck.

lol, I just got lucky with the preordering. I think I got there soon after it was put up.

I was going to wait on mine but I already have over $200 worth of stuff in my loot so I figured it was time. August is going to be an expensive month anyway.
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095960)
Posted by Danamitron on July 9th, 2010 @ 3:15pm CDT
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095979)
Posted by Starparu on July 9th, 2010 @ 3:55pm CDT
Well, most of these don't have my interest, but Another Human Alliance Sideswipe ?

Is it a Remold or Something ?

-Starparu
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1095995)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 9th, 2010 @ 4:22pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Looking forward to Darkstream.

A dark stream is not something males should aspire to. Kidney stones aren't fun. ;)
:BOT:
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1096153)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on July 9th, 2010 @ 10:41pm CDT
Danamitron wrote:Why is BBTS so expensive. They do not even have a retail store front to maintain. I don't know why people pay those prices. Maybe they do not live near a Wal-mart, if that is even possible now days.

I don't mind the prices, but I think the reason why the prices are higher than retail, is that at checkout, they don't charge you tax, so I think the tax is like already added to the item, but that's my guess, but I like BBTS alot. they give you a change to pre-order items months before they even come out, and plus sometimes they get items in before the stores. :APPLAUSE:
Re: BigBadToyStore - New 2010 Transformers Announced (1096388)
Posted by Vicalliose on July 10th, 2010 @ 2:30pm CDT

I don't know what your talking about. My Wal-mart's prices are not much better than BBTS.
You'd think allot of their toys would go on sale too, considering that the majority of them are ROTF toys from last year.

Honestly the chances of these showing up at the local Wal-mart are nil.

So instead, I'd have to drive nearly 40 miles to the Toys-R-Us out of town. And even then I only have a medium chance of them ever getting these toys in. Add gas prices and then it makes virtually no difference.

On top of which I already have the FP upgrade sets in my Pile of Loot so shipping will also be pretty good.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hound - Siege War for Cybertron BNIB" on EBAY