BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available

BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available

Monday, March 28th, 2016 5:34pm CDT

Categories: Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 20,113

Seibertron.com envoy from the Transformers Colectors' Club TF_JW came round to let us know the full schedule and panels descriptions for BotCon 2016 are now online at the official site - you can find them, respectively, here and here.

If you're attending, you can start planning your weekend now, and make sure to drop a line in here, to let everyone know you'll be there!

Transformers News: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available

Credit(s): BotCon

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776074)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 28th, 2016 @ 7:15pm CDT

Edit: Ah. Didn't see the descriptions. So it is just David and Venus.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776091)
Posted by G.B. Blackrock on March 28th, 2016 @ 9:08pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:So I'm guessing that the Beast Wars 20th Anniversary panel is just going to be a David Kaye and Venus Terzo Q&A. With maybe Aaron Archer too since he started working on the tail end of the toy line, Transmetal 2s. It's a shame half the BW guests had to drop out for one reason or another. Could they not have gotten any other BW guests? Blu Mankuma? Colin Murdock? David Sobolov? Lee Tockar? Jim Byrnes? Doug Parker? Or Pauline Newstone, if she's still alive. Seriously, I Googled her and two of the auto-completes are "Pauline Newstone dead" and "Pauline Newstone death" and I cannot find a conclusive answer. She seems to have disappeared of the face of the Earth. There's also another weird auto-complete which is "Pauline Newstone age". And I can't find her age or birth date anywhere either.

Edit: Ah. Didn't see the descriptions. So it is just David and Venus.

I think at least some of the limitation is financial. It costs more money to fly guests to non-California locations, so non-CA BotCons have had fewer guests.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776553)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 30th, 2016 @ 1:56pm CDT
With Botcon 2016 fast approaching, now only being a week away, we have a special something to share with you. Straight from Stan Bush himself, we have the Poster for this year's Botcon Concert, featuring Stan Bush and Vince DiCola! The poster is mirrored below for your enjoyment. The concert will be held Friday April 8th and you can visit either Botcon.com or 4thstlive.com for more details. So are all of you ready for Botcon 2016? Will you be going and enjoying great music, awesome tours and everything transformers related you can possibly think of? Let us know your thoughts and plans in the comments section below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776607)
Posted by galvatron00 on March 30th, 2016 @ 7:52pm CDT
Two people I know who are going to BotCon BETTER be going to that concert!!

You KNOW who you are!!
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776611)
Posted by Cobotron on March 30th, 2016 @ 8:36pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:Two people I know who are going to BotCon BETTER be going to that concert!!

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776612)
Posted by galvatron00 on March 30th, 2016 @ 8:43pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776622)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 30th, 2016 @ 9:53pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
There's actually a thread that shows who all from this site is going to BotCon this year - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/seibertron-com-botcon-roll-call--t106605.php
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776678)
Posted by galvatron00 on March 31st, 2016 @ 7:55am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Someday, I'll be on a BotCon list :michaelbay:
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776679)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2016 @ 7:56am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Someday, I'll be on a BotCon list :michaelbay:
If this year's isn't the last BotCon, that is.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776684)
Posted by galvatron00 on March 31st, 2016 @ 8:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Someday, I'll be on a BotCon list :michaelbay:
If this year's isn't the last BotCon, that is.
Ouch Sabrblade, very ouch.

Coulda just let me dream.

I had forgotten about the Fun Publications stuff..BotCon is a registered trademark to them! Crap.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776685)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 31st, 2016 @ 8:07am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
Don't worry Cram, I'm trying to rally as many folks as I can.
Touch = power! 8-)
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Someday, I'll be on a BotCon list :michaelbay:
If this year's isn't the last BotCon, that is.
Ouch Sabrblade, very ouch.

Coulda just let me dream.

The idea stings us all. For all its problems, BotCon has been a fun experience that will truly be missed if it does leave us.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776839)
Posted by carytheone on March 31st, 2016 @ 9:31pm CDT

You KNOW who you are!!
And those two people will be JaMmInG out! :michaelbay:
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776886)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 4:46am CDT
There will be a number of artists attending BotCon 2016, as you might remember from the Artist Alley announcement a while back. One of these is Matt Frank, who will be representing his Beast Wars love in not one but two original pieces of art - you can see them below in their finished (Meagalligator vs Battimus Prime) and an exclusive tribute to Primals, still in progress!

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776887)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 5:11am CDT
Another artist taking part at BotCon is the supercolourist Josh Perez, who also provided the colours for Casey Coller's Hot Rod/Judd Nelson exclusive print as seen here - and Josh is full of new prints, guest by guest or just in celebration of the Beast Wars Anniversary, which you can find at his page, and a sample below!

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776891)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 5:23am CDT
Another Josh, another colourist-with-artist, Josh Burcham is bringing his Beast Wars game to BotCon 2016 as well, with the wonderful print you can see below featuring the main cast for the animated series! Also included is a potential print idea of Nova Prime being all smug and ominous, check it out below.

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776893)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 5:43am CDT
Our very own Seibertronian Brandy Dixon (aka bdixonarts), regularly featured in the Creative Round-Up, is also part of the BotCon 2016 Artist Alley, and will be bringing some wonderful Rainmaker art from Damon Batt and Berious, and a new Gregg Berger piece with Batt - check out her colour work below!

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776898)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on April 1st, 2016 @ 6:37am CDT
all of these are amazing... too bad i didn't have the cash to go to BotCon (or one close to me :( ) as i would definitely purchase Animated O.P v Armada Megatron in a heartbeat.
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776907)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 1st, 2016 @ 7:30am CDT
carytheone wrote:

You KNOW who you are!!
And those two people will be JaMmInG out! :michaelbay:
:DANCE: :KREMZEEK: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN:
Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776914)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 8:01am CDT
Another artist from the BotCon 2016 Artist Alley is Brian Shearer, inking and artsing for IDW since the Costa run, and regularly on More Than Meets the Eye. Check out below some of the prints he'll be bringing along to the event next weekend!

Re: BotCon 2016 Schedule and Panels Now Available (1776920)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 1st, 2016 @ 8:17am CDT
that is some really cool beast wars art.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY