Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series

Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series

Saturday, May 16th, 2009 8:11am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 15,722

Seibertron.com member Jedi Kermit has just given us the link to a new website has been posted for the upcoming release of the 25th Anniversary DVD box set for the original G1 Transformers cartoon series.

The website gives us the skinny on the features of the soon to be released set along with pics of the boxart for it.

You can view it by clicking here.

Credit(s): Jedi Kermit

Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922122)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 16th, 2009 @ 8:40am CDT
I wonder if it contains the documentary the separate season 1 set has.
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922132)
Posted by typh0id on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:07am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I wonder if it contains the documentary the separate season 1 set has.

Well they've already stated this set will have all the features of the individual seasons plus the extra stuff listed above...

I couldn't be more excited about this!
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922140)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:24am CDT
Oh. So it's a cardboard box with the matrix PRINTED on it. Here I was hoping it would be a sculpted plastic box...
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922141)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:28am CDT
Very cool. :grin:
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922145)
Posted by Ironhide63 on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:37am CDT
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922173)
Posted by First-Aid on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:13am CDT
Ironhide63 wrote:I coulda bought this today...its a little under $80AUD...i decided that rotf Ironhide was better, i will get this tho...probably in the next month or so. :)

I'm very jealous that you had that choice... :shock:
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922176)
Posted by LiKwid on May 16th, 2009 @ 11:22am CDT
well I guess my transformer budget just went up a tad :grin:
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922239)
Posted by rpetras on May 16th, 2009 @ 1:41pm CDT
Any word on the GI Joe set?

I have the Rhino DVDs for TF, so I'm passing on this, but I want the Joe set very badly!!!
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922474)
Posted by OptimusShr on May 16th, 2009 @ 9:33pm CDT
I have the Rhino sets, but I am buying this for the incredible box and special features.

Although I will keep my Rhino sets because I love those cells they came with. Say what you will about the video quality and the added sound effects the Rhino DVDs were GREAT sets for the time.
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922575)
Posted by Forgotten on May 17th, 2009 @ 8:29am CDT
I need this badly. I only have season 1 disc 1 left of my set, all the others were thugged by visiting hordes. Looking at this pic, I just realized that the old Matrix looks a lot like the old Unicron in planet mode(wonder if that's happy coincidence). (:|
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922730)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 17th, 2009 @ 5:39pm CDT
Anybody knows huw much this will cost?
Re: Boxart for complete Transformers G1 MATRIX Toon Series (922757)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 17th, 2009 @ 6:49pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:Anybody knows huw much this will cost?

Lots of money?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Battle Call Figure Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cliffjumper Cyberverse NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse MEGATRON Commander Class Complete w/ Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse ARCEE Legion Class 3" Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Thundercracker near complete in good condition not reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Series 2 001 Bumblebee (MISB)" on EBAY