Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset

Transformers News: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset

Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 9:29am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 33,167

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While that final wave of Siege was scheduled for 2019, there was very little of that stock to go around in Canada. Now, in January, Walmart is finally stocking this final wave in decent numbers and it even has its own display area where you can find Transformers Siege Astrotrain, Crosshairs, Apeface and Spinister. That same display stand also has G1 Astrotrain for $70. These are appearing all across the country.

The latest Cyberverse multipacks, which includes the Hot Rod and Sharkticon set and the Quintesson set, were found at Toysrus in Ontaria. The prices are rather high with the Quintesson set being upwards of $40 CAD. This was found by Matrix Holder over at Cybertron.ca.

Transformers News: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset

Transformers News: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset

Transformers News: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050787)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2020 @ 10:04am CST
Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050788)
Posted by LinaNui on January 28th, 2020 @ 10:10am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...


What do you mean by walmart tax for studio series?
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050791)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2020 @ 10:24am CST
LinaNui wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...


What do you mean by walmart tax for studio series?


At Walmart Canada, for some reason the SS voyagers are 45$ instead of 40 and the leaders are 75$ instead of 70$.
Note that the Cyberverse "deluxes" are also 22$ instead of 20$.
Only at Walmart!
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050796)
Posted by STngAR on January 28th, 2020 @ 11:44am CST
Thank goodness, I was thinking this was gonna be one of those last waves that end up only at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.


:MAXIMAL:
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050838)
Posted by carytheone on January 28th, 2020 @ 7:12pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...


What do you mean by walmart tax for studio series?
At Walmart Canada, for some reason the SS voyagers are 45$ instead of 40 and the leaders are 75$ instead of 70$.
Note that the Cyberverse "deluxes" are also 22$ instead of 20$.
Only at Walmart!
I thought the SS figures seemed high. Wouldn't happen to have any of them hard to find Siege Micromaster figures in that reset? I might have to brave the cold and hoof it to Wally tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050839)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2020 @ 7:19pm CST
carytheone wrote:Only at Walmart!
I thought the SS figures seemed high.[/quote]

I was in the mood to finally get KSI Boss. I was also ready to pay the full 40$ + taxes because only Walmart have it and it was never seen at Toys R Us.

Then this: canada-transformers-sightings-p2050838.php#p2048036

Fokkit.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050840)
Posted by carytheone on January 28th, 2020 @ 7:23pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
carytheone wrote:I thought the SS figures seemed high.


I was in the mood to finally get KSI Boss. I was also ready to pay the full 40$ + taxes because only Walmart have it and it was never seen at Toys R Us.

Then this: canada-transformers-sightings-p2050838.php#p2048036

Fokkit.
Yeah, I scanned that guy and about shit myself. Most of the TFs seem over priced at WM.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050841)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2020 @ 7:29pm CST
carytheone wrote:Yeah, I scanned that guy and about **** myself. Most of the TFs seem over priced at WM.


It's not just some Transformers. The mini arcade machines are 5$ more expensive than anywhere else. There may be some more that I don't know about who got huge prices hikes recently.

Aren't Walmart supposed to have lower prices than the competition?
This seem totally random. :-?
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050847)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2020 @ 8:57pm CST
carytheone wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...


What do you mean by walmart tax for studio series?
At Walmart Canada, for some reason the SS voyagers are 45$ instead of 40 and the leaders are 75$ instead of 70$.
Note that the Cyberverse "deluxes" are also 22$ instead of 20$.
Only at Walmart!
I thought the SS figures seemed high. Wouldn't happen to have any of them hard to find Siege Micromaster figures in that reset? I might have to brave the cold and hoof it to Wally tomorrow.


There were no micromasters or battlemasters in the rest. Just deluxes and up. Though I did find the ratbat micromasters at toysrus, not sure if those are the ones you are looking for.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050850)
Posted by carytheone on January 28th, 2020 @ 9:40pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
LinaNui wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Finally!
At least the Seige figures don't have the Studio Series "Walmart tax".... For now...


What do you mean by walmart tax for studio series?
At Walmart Canada, for some reason the SS voyagers are 45$ instead of 40 and the leaders are 75$ instead of 70$.
Note that the Cyberverse "deluxes" are also 22$ instead of 20$.
Only at Walmart!
I thought the SS figures seemed high. Wouldn't happen to have any of them hard to find Siege Micromaster figures in that reset? I might have to brave the cold and hoof it to Wally tomorrow.
There were no micromasters or battlemasters in the rest. Just deluxes and up. Though I did find the ratbat micromasters at toysrus, not sure if those are the ones you are looking for.
That's the one, need to see if a TRU is near by.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050912)
Posted by DeathReviews on January 29th, 2020 @ 8:20pm CST
Well, unless they bring in some more Rung figures, Singe figures, and Ratbat/Frenzy packs? It's a day late and a dollar short. Why are we still getting restocks of the wave 1 Siege Micromasters and Battlemasters even now? Where are the new ones? Did Hasbro just forget to make any? Whoops! Have a couple hundred more Firedrives!
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2050921)
Posted by Deadput on January 29th, 2020 @ 9:55pm CST
Couldn't take any pictures but one of the 2 Walmarts in Lethbridge Alberta had a lot of Bluestreaks, about 6 pegs with 4 copies of the figure on each one.

There was one Soundblaster (which I bought) and 3 Voyager Cel styled Megatrons, no cel styled Optimus Primes though.

Not sure if this information is helpful to anyone but this hopefully means that the Walmart exclusive Siege stuff is common in Alberta in general, if my "little" town has them I'm sure some of the bigger cities like Calgary or Edmonton do.
Re: Canadian Sighting News with G1 Astrotrain, Cyberverse Multi packs and Walmart Siege Reset (2051569)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 7th, 2020 @ 2:54pm CST
I complained recently that some transformers at Walmart gift one hell of a price hike.

But lo and behold, the Seige leaders are on sale at 39$CAN plus taxes!

15811087306863540816969721068346.jpg

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe G2 and Slamdance" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Medix The Doc Bot Ambulance" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Grand Slam Cassette Figure" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers cassette SLAMDANCE Grandslam Raindance figures only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Ratchet Grapple Grab Blizzard Breaker spark armor Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Cobra Missile Command Head Quarter Hasbro Transformers Microman Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Newage H5-B Alonzo Roadblock Police Car G1 Barricade Figure instock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Trading Card Game Rise of the Combiners Decepticon Acid Storm" on EBAY