e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus

e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus

Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 8:06am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,516

Autobase Aichi has confirmed the speculation from yesterday that e-Hobby's next exclusive will indeed be a Magnificus redeco of RtS Deluxe Perceptor! If the art from the updated image is any indication the figure will receive a new head mold. Expect the figure to cost 5500 Yen and be available from March 26th until May 8th. Check out the image mirrored below.

Re: e-Hobby Teases Their Next Exclusive: Magnificus?

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 8:29am CDT

Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473040)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:14am CDT
I called the new head! But not the fact it's under Generations...
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473041)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:23am CDT
WOOOO! Head remold! Wonder if Fun Pub will be partnering up for this guy.
:BOT:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473042)
Posted by Poyguimogul on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:24am CDT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Maggie I <3 you!!!!!!!!!! I haz ur G1, Pleez blow up my car in a failed attempt at getting energon for your schemes... INSURANCE!!$$!!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473046)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:32am CDT
Sold.

Will this come in the monochrome United packaging?
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473051)
Posted by Rated X on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:04am CDT
I wish all teaser images would be just for 24 hours before the reveal. That should be written in stone. I like the new head. I also hope this means that the Perceptor mold will be off the table for Botcon. I dont want to see Machine Wars Soundwave get slaughtered by use of the perceptor mold. And Im not so crazy about a 3 pack of Reflector clones from this mold either unless one has a lens on his chest which is too much to expect from Funpub.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473053)
Posted by triKlops on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:08am CDT
Nice, the artwork looks cool and he seems to be a decent price for an Ehobby import!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473057)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Cool, just might get it if the club imports this. $58US is not bad...
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473059)
Posted by Mkall on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
I'll take him. I can't wait to see the actual figure.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473062)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 20th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
Rated X wrote:Im not so crazy about a 3 pack of Reflector clones from this mold either unless one has a lens on his chest which is too much to expect from Funpub.

You hit the nail on the head there :shock:

*Cues drama music*
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473073)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on March 20th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CDT
Hot damn, I really want this now Image
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473153)
Posted by Blackstreak on March 20th, 2013 @ 5:04pm CDT
I definitely want this piece. :KREMZEEK:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473201)
Posted by Stormrider on March 20th, 2013 @ 8:16pm CDT
I like the story line of from G1 Magnificus and G'mede (sp?).
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473252)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 21st, 2013 @ 1:23am CDT

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473282)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 21st, 2013 @ 8:01am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Ugh... Here I am, sitting and hoping that GT-R Maximus is the 4th and final GT-R (2012 had 4 GT-Rs in Super GT), which would make a nice (possibly temporary) cap-off. Because by then, I would have a complete set of non-Convoy/Prime GT-Rs. And then this is confirmed.

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:

Are you talking about the same thing we're talking about?
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473390)
Posted by KNM2012 on March 21st, 2013 @ 5:27pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

Sonnofa... I just hope this version is not as cool as the original. :BANG_HEAD:

Are you talking about the same thing we're talking about?

Yes I am. A month ago, I had found the original e-HOBBY version, which came with Ga'Mede. One was MISB, and a second was graded by AFA. The whole background for these two were great, and I was tempted to get the graded version (as the non-graded version was not guaranteed the same condition or better). Because, I mean, how can you top the chance to have an "expanded universe" (Star Wars terminology) character that is a Destron who wants revenge on other Destrons? 8)

Which lead to my point. If the piece is the same as the original, the only point I would skip on him if he was a Generations piece. Do not collect that line. Otherwise, I need to refocus my plans and budget for the magnificent Magnificus. :lol:
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473454)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2013 @ 11:43pm CDT
Wait a sec? What am I thinking?! SG Perceptor is dead!
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473942)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 24th, 2013 @ 2:25pm CDT
I want him, but not for $60. I'll just wait for that rumored Reflector repaint. >:oP
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1473946)
Posted by RhA on March 24th, 2013 @ 2:39pm CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:Cool, just might get it if the club imports this. $58US is not bad...

:lol: I dare you to claim that 58$ for a robot toy is 'not bad' in a bar full of people.
Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1474264)
Posted by El Duque on March 25th, 2013 @ 11:58pm CDT
e-Hobby has fully revealed their recently announced exclusive, Magnificus! The figure is a black, red, and chrome redeco of Reveal the Shield Perceptor with a brand new head sculpt. Expect the figure to cost 5500 Yen and be available from March 26th until May 8th. Check out the latest images directly from e-Hobby mirrored below.

Re: e-Hobby Exclusive Confirmed as Magnificus (1474266)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 26th, 2013 @ 12:02am CDT
Something this cool should end up in the Generations line for mass retail, not as an exclusive from foreign markets. I would import this beauty, but not for $60.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Steeljaw Figure 2.5"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Omega Prime - Incomplete with Extra Parts Optimus Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Deluxe Robots in Disguise Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "NEW - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class - SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "transformers RID optimus prime MOSC Robots in Disguise card damage 1" on EBAY