Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Friday, June 26th, 2009 3:52pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 32,933

Seibertron has given uploaded photogalleries of the remaining Botcon figures. This time he brings us:

Thunderclash
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Kup w/Boxart
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Skyquake
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Leozack
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Scourge
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

Sweep Two Sweep Six Sweep Seven
Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries!

See the previous galleries by clicking below:
Elita-1, Flak and Landshark
Banzai-Tron and Razorclaw

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943138)
Posted by Seibertron on June 26th, 2009 @ 4:25pm CDT
Thanks for posting this for me.

Just have to point out this series of images with Unicron and his minions that I thought all of you would enjoy. Unicron doesn't need any Mini-Cons when he's got Sweeps that will attach to the ports on his wings. :)

http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... &start=114
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943143)
Posted by Blurrz on June 26th, 2009 @ 4:41pm CDT
That's win right there Seibs!
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943155)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 26th, 2009 @ 5:07pm CDT
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943174)
Posted by Agent 007 on June 26th, 2009 @ 5:35pm CDT
so.. much... betus.... !! Image
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943195)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 26th, 2009 @ 6:04pm CDT
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943198)
Posted by Seibertron on June 26th, 2009 @ 6:07pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Awesome galleries! Any chance you will be updating with comparisons to the G1 figures? I'm wondering how big the color difference is between Kups.

Unfortunately, no. I don't have enough time to do any further comparison pics of these figures at this time. I've got about 40 or 50 ROTF galleries that I need to finish up and then it's back to completing the galleries that I missed earlier this year while working on the site's redesign. It's tough working on all of these galleries, maintaining the site, having a full time job and juggling all of that with a family life as well (especially with a 2 month old).
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943205)
Posted by Seibertron on June 26th, 2009 @ 6:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Three questions. One, why are the Sweeps numbered 2, 6, and 7? Two, are there any differences between the three? Three, if there are, do they warrant the need for them to be numbered as such?

At least two of those Sweeps were referenced by their full designation in one of the Transformers cartoon episodes (Sweeps Six and Seven in "Call of the Primitives"). The convention folks were also kind enough to give each of the Sweeps their own unique bio and slight (very slight) artwork modification. I thought it was awesome that they did that so I spent the time doing separate galleries for each figure, despite the fact that there are no differences between their figures.
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943210)
Posted by Seibertron on June 26th, 2009 @ 6:15pm CDT

Best I can offer you is this comparison at this time (pic from Targetmaster Kup reissue gallery at http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... =0&start=0):

Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943237)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 26th, 2009 @ 7:05pm CDT
Wow, are you ever busy! Alright no worries. :) That does the trick, I'd just wondered if there would be variations caused by different lighting, but probably not. Thanks again for all the hard work you do for the site. :)
Re: Even more Botcon '09 figure galleries! (943459)
Posted by Forgotten on June 27th, 2009 @ 8:09am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Wish there was some way I could help you. I always enjoy checking out your galleries. You're an excellent photog and can really tell that you enjoy what you're doing by all the time and detail you put into your photos. Congrats on the 2 month old, seems like just yesterday mine was that age and I just found your site here. Now mine's going to be 3 next month. Trust me, you are in the easy part right now. Mine is having full conversations with me about Transformers now so I got to say I'm enjoying this part bunches. But once more to finish up, I wish you the best with all your joys and endeavors. :grin:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY