Friday, September 8th, 2017 4:16am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,192

Beating most other sites to the punch, Chinese fansite TFG2 also has someone on the ground at Hascon by the looks of it, and has uploaded an image of in-package Titans Return Arcee and Ultra Magnus - the early access set available first at the event, and at a later stage (it seems, from the image) with major retailers too. Check it out below, and join us for more Hascon coverage over the weekend!

Transformers News: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package

Credit(s): TFG"

Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909228)
Posted by Randomhero on September 8th, 2017 @ 6:38am CDT
Theyabtill never released the face of the Magnus Titan master have there? Probably the Ginrai face I imagine.

I remember hearing this is a pre-release so it's probably going to be for online retailers
Later as a mass release.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909232)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 8th, 2017 @ 7:04am CDT
I wish Hasbro would go ahead and let us know how it will be available later.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909244)
Posted by Randomhero on September 8th, 2017 @ 8:20am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:I wish Hasbro would go ahead and let us know how it will be available later.

Online. It will be an online exclusive for 29.99-39.99 I guarantee

Like I said for over 6 months Slugslinger and Ramhorn were the last new retail figures for Titans Return and Arcee and this Magnus were probably the only figures that got to production for one of the box sets and they decided to can the rest because Titans Return box figures and make Arcee and Magnus a con exclusive then sell the rest to online exclusives.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909250)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 8th, 2017 @ 8:45am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Was there seriously some reason they couldn't put these guys in the previous wave instead of having them trickle out by themselves?

I dont really understand, could you explain a bit what you mean by this? I look forward to discussing it more :)

I mean, they could've placed Slugslinger in with the previous wave of Windblade, Twintwist, and Misfire making it a four figure wave of all new figures. Ditto for Ramhorn being placed with Shuffler and Repugnus.

Even if brick & mortar stores are slow to get them (which always seems to be the case) online dealers would sell the whole wave as one item and it would be easy to get them. I have the WB, TT, and Misfire because I was able to buy them as one item.

He also would've come out sooner. Instead, there's a good chance the last wave will never make it to stores. They'll be something you'll have to hope gets dumped at Ross half a year from now.

Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909255)
Posted by Randomhero on September 8th, 2017 @ 9:04am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Maybe maybe not. It's not surprising they filled the final wave with previous wave figures. The final wave of Dark cybertron was Arcee and Chromia and they were either a full case or a mix of previous waves. I think I saw them once at a store but I picked them up online. Same with Slugslinger. I got lucky to snag one at Ages three and up last week and he's awesome.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909275)
Posted by william-james88 on September 8th, 2017 @ 10:10am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Instead. Slugslinger is released as the only new item in a wave of rereleases. We'll be lucky if we ever see him in stores and online stores are lumping him in with Kup and Hot Rod as one item which is a pretty bad deal (Ramhorn will probably suffer the same fate)

I see now. But Ramhorn wouldnt be the same problem since Ramhorn is wave 5, not wave 6. So he is not a tail ender like Slugslinger is and will be more easily found in stores. And yes, I do agree that switching out Slugslinger for Wolfwire between waves 5 and 6 would have been a smarter move in case retailers do not stock the last wave (as was the case with Skylynx last year).
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909328)
Posted by joevill on September 8th, 2017 @ 12:32pm CDT
I want one!
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909454)
Posted by ThunderThruster on September 8th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Question is, are we getting a wave 6 of Titan Masters? If not wave 5 is the tail end for this size class until PotP.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909457)
Posted by Kurona on September 8th, 2017 @ 5:13pm CDT
ThunderThruster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Yes, it just won't contain anything new. Much like how Voyager Wave 6 is Optimus and Octone.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909507)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 8th, 2017 @ 8:02pm CDT
I didn't see it mentioned earlier in the thread but I have see it mentioned on other sites. Does anyone else have a problem getting Octone's cab section to stay tabbed together?
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909624)
Posted by Va'al on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:44am CDT

Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909625)
Posted by Kurona on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:48am CDT
She looks bloody incredible and I need her.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909629)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
I don't need it...I don't need it...

I NEED IT
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909630)
Posted by Venoose1 on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:58am CDT
Wow Arcee looks good. I hope the quality of her plastic is as good as Blurr's.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909631)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 9th, 2017 @ 8:59am CDT
Is it me, or does Nautica fit this mold well enough but not so much for Arcee?
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909633)
Posted by Budder Prime on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
It looks like a Great figure, but can we agree that Ultra Magnus' head does not go On Arcees Body, theres just something disturbing about that.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909634)
Posted by Qwan on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:13am CDT
Not bad, not bad at all. I'm really holding myself back from wanting her too much since I know there's basically zero chance of ever getting a hold of her where I am ("wider release" means nothing on my end if it's not full mass-retail), but boy is it hard not to NEED this so much. As an updated design for the classic 80s Arcee, she looks fantastic! Ultra Magnus is fine I guess, really not much to say here, it's Ultra Magnus' face on a Titan Master, coolio.

And yeah Riddler, I know it's a bit of a late response now but I have a helluva time trying to keep my Octone's cab together. Eh, I can live with it since it's not too bad, but I suppose it is a little frustrating that it's so eager so split right down the middle.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909635)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:17am CDT
I really want it specially since I missed out on Generations Arcee,but either I want her.
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909639)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 9th, 2017 @ 9:38am CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:Is it me, or does Nautica fit this mold well enough but not so much for Arcee?

If anything I feel the opposite! Not complaint though, I'm still thrilled that we got nautica at all (less so that she's difficult and expensive to get hold of...)
Arcee is a must buy for me but I can't help but wonder what nautica would look like with this tooling of the bonnet/shield section, my gut says it would have worked a lot better but I'm not certain either way
Re: #HASCON Transformers Titans Return Early Access Arcee and Ultra Magnus in Package (1909643)
Posted by Rysquad on September 9th, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
Va'al wrote:We've heard a fair amount about the new Arcee figure being offered as an early access Transformers exclusive (meaning it will also hit retail eventually) at Hascon, as part of the Titans Return toyline. The set also includes cards with tech specs, an Ultra Magnus diecast Titan Master (sporting the colour scheme of the original white Optimus cab), and the regular Arcee head Titan Master Daniel / Leinad. You can now check it all out in our in-hand gallery here at Seibertron.com!

Hasbro, I need this now.

Put it up for sale on your site!!

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY