Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight

Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight

Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 11:57am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,353

Fellow Seibertronian Leokearon bought a Transformers: The Last Knight Tiny Turbo Changer which turned out to be Blackout. These seem to be true blind bags so you can't really tell which character you are getting. he took images to show the scale with other small Transformers figures. Enjoy!

leokearon wrote:I bought one of the Tiny Turbo Chargers blind bags today and decided to take a couple of pics for everyone. I got Blackout, I was hoping for Hound but I didn't feel Blackouts Rotaors

Still he isn't a bad toy, he reminds me of the Bot Shots but with a bit more possibility (his arms are on ball joints and his hips have a single bar through them) and no Auto-transforming. The Rotors don't rotate though

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Credit(s): Leokearon

Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877155)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:13pm CDT
Downshift55 wrote:Where did you get the gun for Optimus Prime?

Its a third party add on.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877159)
Posted by MrBlack on April 25th, 2017 @ 12:20pm CDT
Absolutely getting some of those Tiny Turbo Changers for my kids.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877189)
Posted by DeathReviews on April 25th, 2017 @ 2:14pm CDT
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877201)
Posted by .... on April 25th, 2017 @ 2:34pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:I'm holding out for the Leader class Megatron. It may well be the only figure I get from the movie line, so I hope they appreciate it ;)

Those crappy arm though, man! Voyager looks much better!

Also, Deluxe Drift and the later Bee look really good.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877206)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 25th, 2017 @ 2:49pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Those crappy arm though, man! Voyager looks much better!

Also, Deluxe Drift and the later Bee look really good.

How are those arms crappy? He even manages to have wrist swivels
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877208)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 25th, 2017 @ 2:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Those crappy arm though, man! Voyager looks much better!

Also, Deluxe Drift and the later Bee look really good.

How are those arms crappy? He even manages to have wrist swivels

and have a big fusion cannon and firing missiles.
im gonna get both. i already painted aoe prime in antcipation of it since the tlk one is now disappointing.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877214)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on April 25th, 2017 @ 3:12pm CDT
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877217)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 25th, 2017 @ 3:27pm CDT
From the Taiwan Hasbro Youtube channel, we have a new TV commercial for the Premier Edition TLK toys! The surprisingly somber advert features a very dramatic transformation of the Voyager Optimus Prime figure, as well as a showcase of the launch wave of the TLK toyline!

Check out the video embedded below, and share your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877224)
Posted by maxlovesamber on April 25th, 2017 @ 3:37pm CDT
image.jpg
These aren't true blind bags. There's a view window in the bottom left corner of the backside of the bags. I used it to get a full set already.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877237)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 25th, 2017 @ 3:52pm CDT
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Just got back from Toys R Us with my sister and brought home the Last Knight voyager Prime! He's literally the only Last Knight figure I've seen anywhere outside of some one steps at Target and the Optimus helmet at Toys R Us. I just opened him up and haven't transformed him yet, but he does look good and worth the absurd hunting it took to track him down. No loose joints, good posability and nice paint. I'll upload a few pictures once I've messed around with him a bit.

Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877244)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 25th, 2017 @ 4:12pm CDT
Considering recent developments, I have refined my want list for the TLK toys.

-New Deluxe 'Bee
-Voyager Prime and Megs
-Leader Megs

...yes, both Megses. The smaller one will be busy fighting Prime. :D
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877291)
Posted by Death-Ray Charles on April 25th, 2017 @ 6:30pm CDT
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877301)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 25th, 2017 @ 7:31pm CDT
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877307)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 7:58pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I just got him and he's incredible. The transformation is superb, even though he's still a complete shellformer. However, this time around the shell hide everywhere in a very clever way. The truck look fantastic and the bot is ever BETTER LOOKING THAN THE LEADER! Yes, that include my ultra expensive special new remold from Takara.

The leader mold was never great looking in bot mode. Takara gave it an incredible paint job and al the retooled parts are top notch, but that never changed the big backpack and overflowing kibble. So yes, this one is a better realization of that Optimus. However, the deco on that Takara Leader is far superior.

Bumblebee21 wrote:dont know if anyone noticed this but tlk slash has a new tail and i think new leg parts

Do you have pictures to offer a comparison?

Death-Ray Charles wrote:To anyone who's got a Tiny turbo Changer- are their alternate modes licensed or just approximations? Any sort of licensing information listed on their baggies? I have yet to see any tlk figures in stores and have been wondering.

They arent licensed. Neither are the one steps.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877311)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 25th, 2017 @ 8:07pm CDT
im just gonna quit saying stuff till i know its true. i even had it in hand and it looked different. its not just a different color from the rest
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877320)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 25th, 2017 @ 8:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

They arent licensed. Neither are the one steps.

Not quite true. Tiny Turbo Changer Optimus Prime is still licensed by Western Star, tho the baggies do not show that, rather it's on the instructions. One can assume Bumblebee is licensed as well, but I can't be sure about the rest of the current cast. The ones from earlier movies are definitely unlicensed approximations. The redeco One-Steps should be licensed by pedigree, as the original AoE releases were.

Just for the record, these are the current active licenses for the line I'm aware of:

- Western Star 4900 (Optimus Prime)
- Chevrolet Camaro (Bumblebee)
- Corvette Stingray (Crosshairs)
- Mercedes AMG GT-R (Drift)

Still awaiting the licensing info for Beserker and Barricade, if any.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877327)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 9:20pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

They arent licensed. Neither are the one steps.

- Western Star 4900 (Optimus Prime)
- Chevrolet Camaro (Bumblebee)
- Corvette Stingray (Crosshairs)
- Mercedes AMG GT-R (Drift)

Still awaiting the licensing info for Beserker and Barricade, if any.

I gave you the info on berserkers licence a few days ago.
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877334)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 25th, 2017 @ 10:15pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

{/quote]

It's undeniable that the deco on the Takara special leader is superior. But as they say, a polished poo is still a poo. I still like my Tak Leader but... The Platinum Silver Knight is still above it. Now #2 thanks to the TLK voyager that is the actual #1.

I 'll keep it in truck mode for this glorious display:

Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877338)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 25th, 2017 @ 10:30pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I gave you the info on berserkers licence a few days ago.

Care to repost it? Because I can't find it. :???:
Re: Images of Tiny Turbo Changer Blackout from Transformers: The Last Knight (1877340)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2017 @ 10:39pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I gave you the info on berserkers licence a few days ago.

Care to repost it? Because I can't find it. :???:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107247&p=1876260&hilit=chevrolet#p1876260

Barricade has no license.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY