In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash

In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash

Monday, June 6th, 2016 6:13am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,836

The first venture into the world of Titan Masters and Legends class from the Titans Return line has been shared through a number of posts recently (including the Taiwan hands-on event). Thanks to fellow fan Masterandy, we also have a very nice pictorial review of Titan Master Crashbash, in all its tiny, adorable, purple forms with the beast vehicle equipment included in the package. Check out the mirrored images below, and head here for the full set of photos!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Crashbash

Credit(s): Masterandy

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795258)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 6th, 2016 @ 7:14am CDT
Kurona is right, you can tell from the comparison picture between generations Arcana and crash bash (wait wasn't that the name of a crash bandicoot game?). The new titan masters are much smaller to be compatible fully. I bet it wouldn't take much movement for that head to come loose.

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795261)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 6th, 2016 @ 7:32am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I like crash bash, his vehicle/Dino form/ gun looks really fun to play with. I still love the way the titan master forms the lower jaw and arms of the Dino. Wonder if clobber will come with a repainted version...

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795262)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 6th, 2016 @ 7:35am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795266)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 8:10am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:That little Crash bash is very adorable. I'll probably skip over him and wait for Clobber, but that is a nice little mold :MAXIMAL:

While i am very excited to own a bunch of titan masters, I think I will wait as well for Clobber. It a more fun head to toss around on bots and I wontbe getting 2 of each triple changer (unless prices drop like crazy again).
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795279)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 6th, 2016 @ 9:25am CDT

I wonder... how easy would it be to swap actual faces around on these things? I've decided to repurpose this guy as Vos, but Apeface has a far more appropriate, er, face. It *looks* like it might be a simple matter of undoing a single screw, so maaaybe? (if not, it's not like I was going to buy a larger figure to go all "wear my faaace" on anyways...)
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795283)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 6th, 2016 @ 9:55am CDT
For a second, I thought I read "Cash Grab".
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795285)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 6th, 2016 @ 10:04am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

While i am very excited to own a bunch of titan masters, I think I will wait as well for Clobber. It a more fun head to toss around on bots and I wont be getting 2 of each triple changer (unless prices drop like crazy again).

Yeah, I don't really want to get every titanmaster, just maybe 1 of each mold with the head I really like, such as Nightbeat, Siren, Clobber, etc. Now if Brawn comes out in a legends class toy, as rumored, I would skip his titanmaster and see what else uses it. Or, depending on price, I may just jump on the Brawn titanmaster anyway :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795287)
Posted by X3ROhour on June 6th, 2016 @ 10:39am CDT
Pee-YOOK!

Horrible things have been revealed!

:BANG_HEAD: [-(
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795297)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 11:26am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The rumour was that we were getting Braw in Titans Return and we are, its the titan master. There is no rumour beyond that at this point.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795298)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 6th, 2016 @ 11:29am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:

Well don't I look stupid :lol:

not that it's a hard thing to accomplish of course
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795301)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 6th, 2016 @ 11:33am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I'm pretty sure N and Totes-me-goats (huehue) said that there is a titanmaster and legends Brawn. I distinctly remember legends brawn in addition to the titanmaster. but i could be wrong :MAXIMAL:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795304)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 11:37am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The rumour of a legends brawn is from 3 years ago. That is an old rumour now and it is probably an abandoned project. People got confused with that rumour when a new rumour said that Brawn would be part of Titans Return. Everyone assumed it was the Legends class that was rumoured 3 years ago. But its not, its the titan master. Downshift clarified this to us in this thread a few months ago. When it comes to Brawn in Titans Return, what we are getting is the head. Any other rumour aside from that is 3 years old and has yet to happen.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795329)
Posted by Skull Grin on June 6th, 2016 @ 1:44pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795332)
Posted by GuyIncognito on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:08pm CDT
The "weapon mode" is weak, but whatever, I wouldn't be buying this figure for the weapon mode anyway. It's worth buying for the other modes and headmaster.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795336)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:14pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795337)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:15pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:No Will D-max is right, there's a rumor of a legends class brawn coming out in this line.

Can you please show me a link to it, I really think this is a case of people confusing things and I would recomend no one to get their hopes up.

Edit: If any of you are referring to what is said here http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/34811/ , the Bawn referred ended up being a titan master. That was confirmed by Downshift here after the rumour went up viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105496&p=1769215&hilit=brawn#p1769215

Brawn coming out as a legends was debunked, the person who initially wrote to us was confused by the terms to use for the smaller figures.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795340)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:22pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Edit: If any of you are referring to what is said here http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/34811/ , the Bawn referred is the Titan Master.

No it's a legends class figure http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-toy-discussion/1046898-transmissions-podcast-titan-wars-leaks-rumors.html it's the most recent update and originated on episode 170 of the podcast http://www.transmissionspodcast.com/2016/05/transmissions-episode-170-respect-the-prime/
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795341)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:23pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Ok, good, I hadnt heard about this more recent rumour, so I was confused over assumed confusion ;) Thanks!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795342)
Posted by steals_your_goats on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:24pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:

No problem ;)^
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash (1795345)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 6th, 2016 @ 2:38pm CDT
Skull Grin wrote:Looking at that pic of Crashbash-slinging Hasher with half the shell/wing off, am I the only person who's worried about the stress mark on the now-opened socket?

That's why popping ball joints should be done sparingly and carefully... or not at all if it can be helped. ;)

On the subject of redecos/pretools, in the second wave we already have two: Clobber aka Grimlock from Crashbash and Skytread aka Flywheels from Terri-Bull. That has me thinking: the vehicles fit the pretools more than the original releases (Dino/dragon for Clobber, jet/tank for Skytread). Think we can predict Titan Master pretools by their vehicles?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL  dinobot Deluxe With Manual" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS "GRIMLOCK" 20" STOMP & CHOMP FIGURE toy ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL" on EBAY