KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Thursday, August 17th, 2017 10:59AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 24,725

Thanks to Seibertronian zodconvoy, we learned that Entertainment Earth has started pre-orders for the KidRobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl figures and merchandise. These are supposedly very similar to the stuff released by Loyal Subjects and relatively in the same style of it.

Figure Case
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Four Pack of Random Figures
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

7" Megatron
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Medium Cobra Commander
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Keychain Display Tray
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Keychain Four Pack
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Enamel Pin Display Box
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!

Enamel Pin Four Pack
Transformers News: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise!
Credit(s): Entertainment Earth
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1904901)
Posted by Marcdachamp on August 17th, 2017 @ 11:21am CDT
Loved this series. I've managed to avoid (most) Transformers blind box stuff, but I'm all about these. They're just too cool.

Shame the 7" Megatron doesn't have the T-Rex head.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1904915)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 17th, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT

EDIT: Sorry, A little over an hour before.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1904926)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on August 17th, 2017 @ 1:43pm CDT
Who's that pale green Optimus?
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1904966)
Posted by Qwan on August 17th, 2017 @ 5:54pm CDT
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Who's that pale green Optimus?
If I had to guess, glow-in-the-dark Optimus. Totally just guessing though.

Man, I am ALL ABOUT that Wheeljack and Soundwave. I'm not usually a big proponent of non-transforming Transformers, but every once in a while something like this comes along and just makes me want.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905005)
Posted by MCutter on August 17th, 2017 @ 10:39pm CDT
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905009)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on August 17th, 2017 @ 10:58pm CDT
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905010)
Posted by Qwan on August 17th, 2017 @ 11:01pm CDT
MCutter wrote:I hope somebody points out to them that Megatron's cannon goes on his right arm and is not a sleeve for his mace.

Yeah that is a little weird. Although I am somewhat partial to the mental image of Megatron using his arm cannon to launch giant spiked energy-balls at his enemies, now that I think about it... :lol:
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905036)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 18th, 2017 @ 7:46am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:I posted this first by an hour and a half. Got the news from Tom Scioli himself.

EDIT: Sorry, A little over an hour before.

Apologies, this was in our staff e-mail before you notified us. There was just a delay in getting it up due to availability at the time.

I have found it best to go to "Submit News" to get us to give you news credit and let us know. Unfortunately it also a first come, first serve basis and up to the discretion of the one posting news.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905038)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 18th, 2017 @ 7:52am CDT
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Who's that pale green Optimus?

Probably from when he sprang out of Ultra Magnus.

Qwan wrote:

It's from this fight.

DestronMirage22 wrote:I can't really tell from the pictures, but is that supposed to be battle-damage on Screamers face? It looks weird.

He had half his face blasted off by Snakeeyes as revenge for his face. He had it covered for the rest of the series.

Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905039)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 18th, 2017 @ 7:55am CDT
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905052)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 18th, 2017 @ 9:06am CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:I went ahead and gave you the news credit retroactively here. So it may take a moment to show up for you. Remember though in the future, do the "submit news" link I shared so we know in the future so there isn't another mix-up. Alrighty?

Cool, thank you. It's been forever since I've been active and that's how we used to do it.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905097)
Posted by MCutter on August 18th, 2017 @ 12:57pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:

It's from this fight.

Thank you for answering that for me. There's a lot going on in that panel and almost all of it makes me wonder why someone would choose it for their model.
Does Megs have a Grimlock-head hand? Why?
Did he break a hip and dislocated a shoulder?
Is OP wearing a ten-story sewing gauge ruler?
Why does he have a Minecraft lightsaber?

I might be into the Shockwave figure or pin, mainly because it reminds me of the TFA version.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905131)
Posted by zodconvoy on August 18th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
MCutter wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:

It's from this fight.

Does Megs have a Grimlock-head hand? Why?
Did he break a hip and dislocated a shoulder?
Is OP wearing a ten-story sewing gauge ruler?
Why does he have a Minecraft lightsaber?

He has Grimlock's head because he killed Grimlock and took it as a trophy/weapon/crown. OP is using his trailer as a set of wings.

Seriously, the series was insanely awesome.
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905159)
Posted by Zeedust on August 18th, 2017 @ 9:10pm CDT
Who or what is the blue Grimlock?
Re: KidRobot TF vs GI Joe Vinyl Figures and Merchandise! (1905460)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on August 20th, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
Man, I love this comic. Looks like I'll be buying a case!

Ending Soon On eBay

68484 Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-23 Galvatron Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 3 minutes 57 seconds
NEW KRE-O TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON 2 IN 1 TRUCK/ROBOT WORK W/LEGO 310 PIECES SEALED - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 6 minutes 6 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Prime AM-12 Breakdown Arms Micron NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 10 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers g1 IGA Hound - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Leader Class Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 13 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Destroy Laserwave Shockwave Takara Tomy + Coin - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 20 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Henkei Unreleased Wonderfest NFS Black Convoy Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MakeToys MTRM-02Y Gundog MP Hound G1 toy colour - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 39 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017