Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed

Friday, March 22nd, 2013 12:18AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,808

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has revealed the mystery Kreons that come in the Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collections 1 & 2. Collection 1 features Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream. Collection 2 features Bumblebee, Red Alert, Mirage, Jazz, and Skywarp. A great opportunity to add these little guys to your collection if you missed out on them during the initial run of Kre-O Transformers building sets.

Hasbro KRE-O Transformers ULTIMATE COLLECTION SERIES 1 & 2 Set of 2.
Pre-order, available 22 March 2013.
US$15.9/set of 2

Set of 2 include:
1x KRE TRA KREON COLLECTION SERIES 1
(Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream)
1x KRE TRA KREON COLLECTION SERIES 2
(Bumblebee, Red Alert, Mirage, Jazz, Skywarp)

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_312

Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed
Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473466)
Posted by Grimlock64 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 12:56am CDT
Skywarp!? The other mystery kreon is Skywarp!? It's not that he's terrible, it's just... you've got two of the seekers, so if you don't already have Thundercraker, you're short one of the original three seekers. It just... bugs me for some reason. But you'd think a more unique one would be it, like Shockwave or Prowl.

I don'tknow why it bothers me, I already have all the kreons from the first sets, just... kinda surprised I guess.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473469)
Posted by Blurrz on March 22nd, 2013 @ 1:40am CDT
The second set is kinda funny... considering the first 4 come in sets that are relatively cheap, then Skywarp was stuck in DOTM Megs
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473470)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 22nd, 2013 @ 1:45am CDT
I hope they do more of these so I can catch up on all the set Kreons. Too bad they won't be Microchangers. I hope they come with base bricks, at least.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473471)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 22nd, 2013 @ 2:45am CDT
Smart move by Hasbro given how popular Lego Mini-Figs are. It's not like they're lacking characters to choose from either! Hopefully we'll see plenty more of these...
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473477)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on March 22nd, 2013 @ 4:23am CDT
The ratio of Autobots to Decepticons in the set with Skywarp is a bit odd.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473494)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 22nd, 2013 @ 7:07am CDT

Finally. I've always wanted the Kreons that come with the sets, without buying the sets. :grin:

I prefer these over microchangers too... This way they actually have nice coloured chest detail.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473527)
Posted by rpetras on March 22nd, 2013 @ 9:32am CDT
As someone that owns exactly 0 Kreo sets, I find myself interested in these.

On a side note, I really like the GI Joe Kreos too, and I think the conversion to Kreo format worked better with Joe than Transformers.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473562)
Posted by Samsonator on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
As someone who owns only one of the Kreons featured in those sets (Jazz), I'm looking forward to these.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473609)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 3:08pm CDT
I'm honestly surprised they didn't divide them up into Decepticon packages and autobot package. But then, one of the top six cons gets left out I guess between Megs, Soundwave, Shockwave, and the three seekers. I think I would have skipped Sentinel honestly and put in the third seeker perhaps? But then....I'm not hasbro.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473648)
Posted by NTESHFT on March 22nd, 2013 @ 5:42pm CDT
I hope that BBTS gets these....
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473741)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
I wish the set with Starscream came with Thundercracker instead. Then I could get all the Seekers. I might still buy these if I see them, because Kreons are pretty fun.

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers MEGATRON GIGA CONS ARMADA  loose  job lot parts repairs 2002 - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds
transformers g1 BUMBLEBEE AOE class  loose 2014 job lot parts repairs - Time Remaining: 4 days 50 minutes 38 seconds
transformers g1 BUMBLEBEE AOE class  loose 2014 job lot - Time Remaining: 4 days 50 minutes 38 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION ARMADA OF CYCLONUS SCOURGE SWEEP 3 PACK SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 51 minutes 55 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legenos LG EX Armada Megatron Tokyo Toy Fair Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 52 minutes 15 seconds
Brand New Transformers Animated Voyager Clas DECEPTICON CYBERTRON MODE MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 56 minutes 6 seconds
Medix the Doc-Bot TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots 1st Series ambulance figure 2012 NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 10 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes