Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed

Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed

Friday, March 22nd, 2013 12:18am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,325

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has revealed the mystery Kreons that come in the Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collections 1 & 2. Collection 1 features Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream. Collection 2 features Bumblebee, Red Alert, Mirage, Jazz, and Skywarp. A great opportunity to add these little guys to your collection if you missed out on them during the initial run of Kre-O Transformers building sets.

Hasbro KRE-O Transformers ULTIMATE COLLECTION SERIES 1 & 2 Set of 2.
Pre-order, available 22 March 2013.
US$15.9/set of 2

Set of 2 include:
1x KRE TRA KREON COLLECTION SERIES 1
(Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream)
1x KRE TRA KREON COLLECTION SERIES 2
(Bumblebee, Red Alert, Mirage, Jazz, Skywarp)

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_312

Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473466)
Posted by Grimlock64 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 12:56am CDT
Skywarp!? The other mystery kreon is Skywarp!? It's not that he's terrible, it's just... you've got two of the seekers, so if you don't already have Thundercraker, you're short one of the original three seekers. It just... bugs me for some reason. But you'd think a more unique one would be it, like Shockwave or Prowl.

I don'tknow why it bothers me, I already have all the kreons from the first sets, just... kinda surprised I guess.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473469)
Posted by Blurrz on March 22nd, 2013 @ 1:40am CDT
The second set is kinda funny... considering the first 4 come in sets that are relatively cheap, then Skywarp was stuck in DOTM Megs
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473470)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 22nd, 2013 @ 1:45am CDT
I hope they do more of these so I can catch up on all the set Kreons. Too bad they won't be Microchangers. I hope they come with base bricks, at least.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473471)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on March 22nd, 2013 @ 2:45am CDT
Smart move by Hasbro given how popular Lego Mini-Figs are. It's not like they're lacking characters to choose from either! Hopefully we'll see plenty more of these...
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473477)
Posted by SkyWarpsGhost on March 22nd, 2013 @ 4:23am CDT
The ratio of Autobots to Decepticons in the set with Skywarp is a bit odd.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473494)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on March 22nd, 2013 @ 7:07am CDT

Finally. I've always wanted the Kreons that come with the sets, without buying the sets. :grin:

I prefer these over microchangers too... This way they actually have nice coloured chest detail.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473527)
Posted by rpetras on March 22nd, 2013 @ 9:32am CDT
As someone that owns exactly 0 Kreo sets, I find myself interested in these.

On a side note, I really like the GI Joe Kreos too, and I think the conversion to Kreo format worked better with Joe than Transformers.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473562)
Posted by Samsonator on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
As someone who owns only one of the Kreons featured in those sets (Jazz), I'm looking forward to these.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473609)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 3:08pm CDT
I'm honestly surprised they didn't divide them up into Decepticon packages and autobot package. But then, one of the top six cons gets left out I guess between Megs, Soundwave, Shockwave, and the three seekers. I think I would have skipped Sentinel honestly and put in the third seeker perhaps? But then....I'm not hasbro.
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473648)
Posted by NTESHFT on March 22nd, 2013 @ 5:42pm CDT
I hope that BBTS gets these....
Re: Kre-O Transformers Ultimate Collection Series Mystery Kreons Revealed (1473741)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
I wish the set with Starscream came with Thundercracker instead. Then I could get all the Seekers. I might still buy these if I see them, because Kreons are pretty fun.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY