Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show

Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show

Friday, June 8th, 2007 10:41pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 15,850

Transformers Movie's hottie, Megan Fox, made a recent appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show. She discusses parts of her life as well as the Transformers Movie. A new clip of the movie is also shown.

Megan Fox clip

Credit(s): YouTube.com

Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155793)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 8th, 2007 @ 10:57pm CDT
thats not a new clip from the movie..its been on youtube for a couple days now i think.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155804)
Posted by Sentinel Pax on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
I'm loving that sig, primalVICTORY.
I liked the clip, too, although I've seen it before. I love Shia's reaction in it.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155807)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:08pm CDT
Apex Convoy wrote:I'm loving that sig, primalVICTORY.

thanks about the sig..and i love shia's reaction as well. i seriously cant wait to see it! it better be kinda funny as sum parts.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155828)
Posted by MaikeruSama on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:23pm CDT
I wouldnt just pay you to fix the car what a slut lol thats a funny part of the movie.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155832)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:26pm CDT
yee, and i think some of the stuff with all the autobots at the witwicky house is funny too.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155838)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:30pm CDT
Meh, I didn't miss anything. Still a neat watch though.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155940)
Posted by dabattousai on June 9th, 2007 @ 1:10am CDT
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (155959)
Posted by Ninjatron on June 9th, 2007 @ 1:29am CDT
dabattousai wrote:Are we gonna have "I want you" scenes played in this movie every 30 seconds or are we gonna see Autobots busting Deceptichops?

Theres going to be a fairly large chunk of boring fleshling drama. I think especially for the first half. I am hoping we get atleast 20 percent transformer action.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (156029)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on June 9th, 2007 @ 3:33am CDT
It kind of bothered me that Kimmel thought he was too old for the Tramnsformers

I'm 41 and I will never outgrow them
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (156249)
Posted by Senor Hugo on June 9th, 2007 @ 11:13am CDT
Jimmy Kimmel still has his talk-show? Wow. For a guy whos "funny-factor" dropped to nil after ditching Adam Corrola(sp) and the Manshow I'm surprised.
Re: Megan Fox on Jimmy Kimmel Show (156446)
Posted by Anonymous on June 9th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
Apex Convoy wrote:I'm loving that sig, primalVICTORY.

Yeah I like his reaction too! Shes as beautiful as she can be!Is she 21?

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY