New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie

New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie

Friday, December 19th, 2008 7:34am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 16,559

Yizhi521 of TF08.net has once again posted some new images of an upcoming Transformer figure, this time of the Classics/Universe legends-class Wheelie figure.

See the images by clicking here.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Yizhi521, TF08.net

Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852832)
Posted by Metroplex79 on December 19th, 2008 @ 8:02am CST
:shock:
That is SO much better than the original.

*from a non-Wheelie fan*
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852854)
Posted by typh0id on December 19th, 2008 @ 8:44am CST
I can't believe I'm actually kinda excited about a WHEELIE toy...
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852879)
Posted by Oilspill on December 19th, 2008 @ 9:38am CST
typh0id wrote:I can't believe I'm actually kinda excited about a WHEELIE toy...

Ditto. It feels kinda wrong.... mind you, after the Spotlight: Wheelie comic he has become much cooler.

It seems his toy has his little slingshot with it, which is so damn cool. I wonder if he can hold it?
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852901)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 19th, 2008 @ 10:53am CST
He he has a catapult! :shock:
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852907)
Posted by Kryptikore on December 19th, 2008 @ 11:06am CST
This is by far a must buy figure!!! :grin:
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852912)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on December 19th, 2008 @ 11:14am CST
Oilspill wrote:
typh0id wrote:I can't believe I'm actually kinda excited about a WHEELIE toy...

Yeah it does feel wrong.. But I too am excited about getting this figure.
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (852937)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 19th, 2008 @ 12:25pm CST
Yep, buying it! :D I'd almost say this is one of the best Legends so far, very nicely detailed, especially with the little slingshot. I just hope this is a final product, not a superior-painted test shot or Henkei.
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853011)
Posted by backpack on December 19th, 2008 @ 4:02pm CST
I'm no fan of Wheelie but I'm excited about this!
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853046)
Posted by AntBot on December 19th, 2008 @ 5:21pm CST
Looks decent, and yes, MUCH better than the G1 toy. Not enough of a Legends fan to care, and oh so far from being a Wheelie fan, too.
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853068)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:00pm CST
I don't care that the slingshot is just molded into the arm, it's still awesome. It's reasons like this I'm sending Hasbro cookies and milk for Christmas.
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853079)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:19pm CST
Nice. Cant wait to find him.
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853094)
Posted by Mkall on December 19th, 2008 @ 6:47pm CST
I might just get this guy. it'll be the first Legends I get
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853102)
Posted by Dread_Wing on December 19th, 2008 @ 7:16pm CST
It looks very nice... A Wheelie with ball joints, now I have a use for Universe Galvatron, ripping Wheelie limb from limb! :twisted:
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (853576)
Posted by Nightwalker on December 20th, 2008 @ 6:03pm CST
The best Wheelie ever made! I am going to get this toy!
Re: New Images of Legends-Class Wheelie (854178)
Posted by Leonardo on December 22nd, 2008 @ 2:47am CST
Aw, he's cute!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush 8 In" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY