Transformers News: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary

Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 3:21AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 19,197

As we get closer and closer to November 14th, we're starting to see more and more promotional materials for Machinima's Titans Return Series! This time we have a new poster highlighting Emissary, Titan Master of Cerebros, and his voice actor, Jason David Frank (Of Power Rangers).
The small bot seems to be flying Windblade away from a certain giant robot dinosaur in the city below.
Check out the poster and then tell us in the forums if you'll be watching the new series on the Go90 platform on November 14th. Make sure to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for our official reviews of this series!

Transformers News: Re: Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread
Credit(s): Go90

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918164)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 24th, 2017 @ 7:25am CDT
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918167)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2017 @ 7:27am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:So on this new poster, if "Emissary" is in the cockpit, where is Wingblade's head master?
How do we know Windblade will have a Titan Master in this?
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918169)
Posted by Quantum Surge on October 24th, 2017 @ 7:34am CDT
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918172)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2017 @ 7:48am CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:So Emissary has a green tint/glow(?) in the cockpit. Will he also glow white, red, and black, too?
Pretty sure that tint is just the cockpit canopy's color filtering the glow of the console set in front of Emissary.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918179)
Posted by MrBlack on October 24th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
There's no cost of entry aside from downloading a free app, so I'll give this a shot. Combiner Wars was pretty awful for the most part, so I'll be eager to see if Machinima has upped their game this time around. They've certainly invested in better voice actors for this.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918193)
Posted by o.supreme on October 24th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
Man are we gluttons for punishment or what :lol: . I'll probably give it a watch, but instead of starting off my day in a possibly horrible way, I'll just wait until the afternoon after my work has ended. I wont be among the first group of commenters this time around, and that's ok.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918207)
Posted by william-james88 on October 24th, 2017 @ 10:45am CDT
MrBlack wrote:They've certainly invested in better voice actors for this.

Good actors dont mean anything. Movie 43 is one of the worst films of all time and has Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler , Richard Gere, Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber, Chris Pratt and many more.

They should have invested in 30 frames per second instead.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918211)
Posted by o.supreme on October 24th, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
^ so very true. But at the same time we don't necessarily blame the actors (I know you weren't WJ...I'm just stating a point)...as some of them are occasional visitors here and I personally have the utmost respect for them.

Now perhaps some people can understand my reaction to Animated. It's an acclaimed fan favorite, but good acting, and well written stories could not compensate for my visceral reaction to the look of the show.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918224)
Posted by LevelRage on October 24th, 2017 @ 12:05pm CDT
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918225)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2017 @ 12:08pm CDT
LevelRage wrote:Did they really have to model the screw in the center of his chest? They couldn't have just put an Autobot logo in their like reporlables did instead?
At least they made it look here like some kind of glowing orb decoration instead of just a screw.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918586)
Posted by Tyrannacon on October 27th, 2017 @ 8:15am CDT
For those who liked it or those who are just gluttons for their own self-punishment, Hasbro has posted the full Combiner Wars series on their YouTube for viewing if you need to be reminded of this chapter of the Prime Wars trilogy before the impending return of part two of the series with Titans Return. Click the image below to be forwarded to YouTube to watch all 8 episodes of the Combiner Wars series. Titans Return is scheduled to be released in November.

Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918587)
Posted by Rated X on October 27th, 2017 @ 8:43am CDT
True. I might have to grab it.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918589)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 27th, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
Rated X wrote:True. I might have to grab it.
I'll light a candle for ya.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918593)
Posted by o.supreme on October 27th, 2017 @ 9:42am CDT
Nope, after last year I don't need another reminder. watching TR I anticipate will be hard enough. If they would have edited it all together into a single 40 minute video, I might watch it again on a lunch break at work, or if I absolutely had nothing better to do, but nope...not going to do it.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918597)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 27th, 2017 @ 10:28am CDT
Yikes, this made news? :SICK:
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918599)
Posted by YoungPrime on October 27th, 2017 @ 10:37am CDT
Thanks for the warning, I'll definitely steer clear of it.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918604)
Posted by Yet.Another.Autobot on October 27th, 2017 @ 12:04pm CDT
Even the Mortal Kombat franchise had a few hiccups (I am referring to MK4), but they learned from their errors to make even better games afterwards.

Why wouldn't Hasbro or Machinima not do the same? And with modern media-tech like boards like this, it is even easier to listen to the criticisms and learn from us, the Fans who support their projects.

I won't deny that Combiner Wars had it's issues; far from it! But does it really need to be as reviled as some fans make it out to be?
I say "No".
At least they made it to begin with, to be critiqued and appreciated by the Fans that enjoy Transformers.

And now they have the ability to use Titan's Return to give us all another story and show us if they have learned from Combiner Wars.

I am legitimately looking forward to watching Combiner Wars in one shot to make it easier to compare with the future Titan's Return story.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918617)
Posted by o.supreme on October 27th, 2017 @ 1:59pm CDT
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918622)
Posted by Randomhero on October 27th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CDT
I picked up the Target exclusive for the bonus CW “movie” and eh...it’s grown on me. Aside from the story the frame rate was my biggest gripe and after rewatching it on the bluray it didn’t look as choppy.
Re: New Machinima Transformers Titans Return Poster with Windblade, Trypticon, and Emissary (1918625)
Posted by Randomhero on October 27th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:ok..., so I was completely unaware that the CW series was a bonus on the Target exclusive of TLK. Is the series terrible? Sure, but as a completest, I'd like to have it on DVD. Does anyone know if it is in the 8 separate chapters, or is it edited as a single presentation?...It irritates me a bit that things like this are not universal. I don't want to have to compare 20 different versions of a single films media release just to "pick and choose" which bonus content I want.. :BANG_HEAD: .

It’s not on it’s own disc it’s a bonus feature in the second disc. If you’re a die hard fan and you are just watch it. It’s 40 minutes.

Knowing what you enjoy from your posts you might find some fun in it. That’s not a dig that’s a compliment. Like I just said just I rewatched it and it’s not the worst thing ever.

The story in a nutshell is the war is over and cybertron is run by rodimus, mistress flame and starscream and Combiners are fighting...because. They apparently destroy Caminus and windblade wants to kill Combiners and the council...becuase. The council wants to use the enigma to end the combiner wars by creating more Combiners with the enigma...yeah. Optimus and Megatron join windblade in stopping the council using the enigma...becuase and then it goes to migraine territory.

It’s pretty ridiculous and makes no sense but hey, G1 cartoon and Megatron is pretty awesome in it.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lot! ***RIPCLAW & LAZERBACK*** BRAND NEW! - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 46 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class ***PREDAKING*** INFERNUM SWORD!!! - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 46 minutes 48 seconds
GRIMLOCK Transformers Generations Dinosaur T-Rex Robot Movie Comic Book Toy - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 49 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers TOY Cloud9 C9 W01-B Black Quakeblast G1 MP Shockwave New instock - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 51 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA STARSCREAM Generations 30th Anniversary Jet Plane Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 55 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters : 'PREDAKING'  Voyager Class (2: 002) by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 56 minutes 46 seconds
Predaking Predacon Leader Beast Hunters Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 58 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers HFTD - Leader Class, Optimus Prime! NISB! - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 59 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent