New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings

New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings

Sunday, November 29th, 2020 3:01pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,499

The Netflix Transformers voyager toys are the only toys from wave 2 that have yet to be found in the US. However, they may be coming soon since they have been found just north of the border, in Canada. Those are Optimus Prime and Soundwave (who is an exclusive retool that turns into a tape deck). They were found in BC and Alberta. The news was first posted on Cybertron.ca.

Fellow Seibertronian JTPrime has uncovered new listings for the Netflix Transformers toys. We already knew of a third wave which includes Cheetor and Barricade but now we know which voyagers. And they are.... Optimus Primal and a Seeker. The specific names are given below. While on the topic of Walmart exclusive transformers, we now also have listings for the remaining retro headmaster releases Wierdwolf, Highbrow and Skullcruncher.

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Optimus Primal
EAN: 5010993829040

TRA GEN WFC N Battlefield Voyager Seeker
EAN: 5010993829033

Highbrow
EAN: 5010993813254

Weirdwolf
EAN: 5010993829019

Skullcruncher
EAN: 5010993829026

Transformers News: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings

This article was last modified on Sunday, November 29th, 2020 3:42pm CST

Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088140)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 29th, 2020 @ 4:41pm CST
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088142)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 29th, 2020 @ 4:49pm CST
King Kuuga wrote:Interesting to see that the characters renamed for Titans Return now have their original names back. I wonder if it was ever actually about trademark or they just wanted to tone them down a bit...

Trademark situations can change at the drop of a hat. And listings aren't a good indicator of what the final name might end up as.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088143)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2020 @ 4:49pm CST
Lots of names have been lost and regained over the years. If it were a tone issue, then the child-aimed Cyberverse line wouldn't have used "Skullcruncher" for its Ultra class figure.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088168)
Posted by Autobot N on November 29th, 2020 @ 7:56pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Some fans are already speculating that the voyagers will come with a single Core class. I hope not. I hope they continue to come packed with 2 Micromasters or Battlemasters. They don't factor into the show, so I don't see a reason to change the formula now.
One of the leakers (the one who leaked most of ER, not the one who leaked Kingdom) says that they do come with Cores instead of Battlemasters (which makes sense, since Kingdom doesn't have those).

Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088170)
Posted by Emerje on November 29th, 2020 @ 8:06pm CST
Autobot N wrote:Also, the guy said that the Seeker was a Sparkless from Siege, which I would find very irritating if true imo.

How come? I'll take a zombie any day. Sure, I'd rather have Sunstorm, but we got the main 6 so I consider anything else a bonus. I'd prefer that over, say, a dirty Starscream.

Emerje
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088174)
Posted by Autobot N on November 29th, 2020 @ 8:27pm CST
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
Because I want Sunstorm. And he's been skipped over for Red Wing* (whose entire existence is due to an art error and a massive misunderstanding), Hotlink, G2 Sandstorm, seemingly G2 Ramjet, the Rainmakers, and a generic zombie, all of whom except for Acid Storm are a lot more obscure than Sunstorm.

*I say this as a person who loves Red Wing and his figure, but he fits with the argument.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088175)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2020 @ 8:28pm CST
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
It's just, every time they release another Seeker who isn't Sunstorm (especially if it's one more obscure than him), it feels like such a tease. And that spoilered text being true would feel like Hasbro's flat-out trolling us. 8-}
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088177)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 29th, 2020 @ 8:34pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje
Yeah, I agree. Just give us a voyager Sunstorm already.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088184)
Posted by Deadput on November 29th, 2020 @ 10:22pm CST
What if the Sparkleman is colored like Sunstorm?
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088192)
Posted by william-james88 on November 29th, 2020 @ 11:59pm CST
Autobot N wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

The zombie makes sense though, since you can troop build to recreate the scene from the netflix show.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088195)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on November 30th, 2020 @ 2:01am CST
I saw that post as well, and I'm not actually certain both that that's what the leaker meant and that that's what'll happen. The post in question was literally just the word Sparkless Sparklers with no context, that could technically be what the dead/damaged version of Barricade that someone mentioned at some point is supposed to be, seeing as how one of those guys with the Barricade/Datsun body ate Moonracer and that's literally the only one of them I actually remember from the show because of it (which means it would probably sell better to casual viewers as well). In addition to that, 2 of the leakers are in disagreement over whether the Siege mold is still in use or not, with one saying they're doing one more use of it for this listing, and the other saying the mold has been retired but also saying they trust the first leaker more than their own sources. Not saying anyone is specifically wrong, but I think there's room for error here in terms of getting the identity of the Seeker right for everyone involved and not every leak is gonna be right.

I'm also totally with you on wanting specifically a Siege Sunstorm, in addition to wanting him both in general and to go with Hotlink, he's the only one left they need to make for me to be able to have a full rainbow of Tetrajets and I really want them to enable that now.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088200)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 30th, 2020 @ 7:03am CST
Today is the last day for Canadians to get Nemesis Prime at the same price as Americans.

https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/collectio ... esis-prime

I just paid for mine.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088201)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 30th, 2020 @ 7:10am CST
Maybe wheeljack might be a zombie too if that's the route they go with the seeker. Seems strange to pass up on doing ghost starscream but that's probably spoiler pack 3 (and at the same price of a leader spoiler pack :().
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088236)
Posted by o.supreme on November 30th, 2020 @ 4:15pm CST
Looks like Voyagers are starting to show up in the United States...

https://www.reddit.com/r/transformers/c ... l_walmart/

I haven't even seen the Deluxes Yet, most of my Walmarts are clogged with Cyberverse and SS. Plenty of empty pegs for Generations. I'm glad they don't share the same shelf space, but when something is THIS popular, you think they would order more of it, and less of the other lines... oh well.

The Hotlinks and Megatron's are disappearing , so I'm hopeful to at least see Prime, or if my Partner here seems him first...that works also..

Lastly, someone here previously mentioned if Walmart puts something on clearance, they don't intend to get any more. Does that mean they don't even intend to carry the 2nd Spoiler ox in store, since #1 was clearanced so quickly? I mean I got mine online already, but just asking for anyone who hopes to see it at an actual store...
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088241)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on November 30th, 2020 @ 5:00pm CST
All I know is my Wal-Mart just reset the toy aisle and there's no spot for a spoiler box.
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088462)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on December 1st, 2020 @ 9:49pm CST
Struck out trying to find Bee today, but lucked into finding this guy.
20201201_205543.jpg
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088463)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on December 1st, 2020 @ 9:56pm CST
How much does Netflix soundwave go for in stores?
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088466)
Posted by Autobot N on December 1st, 2020 @ 9:59pm CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:How much does Netflix soundwave go for in stores?

$40
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088469)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on December 1st, 2020 @ 10:04pm CST
Oof I need to start hunting
I pre-ordered mine for $60 off tfsource and its not supposed to come in until February
Re: New Netflix Transformers Voyager class Sightings and Listings (2088486)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 2nd, 2020 @ 12:56am CST
Well, Optimus is available on Wal-Mart.com, and I just bought mine. He should be here in about 5-6 days.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Gnaw Sharkticon" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN - WINGSPAN & CLOUDRAKER - WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS  DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH LASERBEAK 2010 MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot Graham, Burns, Cody, Firefighter, Police HASBRO" on EBAY