New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals

New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals

Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 5:48pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 30,021

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In addition to the first teaser from a couple days ago, we also have a second image from Hasbro directly (via the Transformers Facebook and Instagram pages) about their upcoming reveals at the first ever HASCON - taking place in Rhode Island on 8-10 September!

Check out the probable Terrorcons and Dinobots below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

Transformers News: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals

Transformers News: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals

Credit(s): TF IG, FB


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908717)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 5th, 2017 @ 5:55pm CDT
Both images are of Sludge/Slog and Hun-Gurrr, each of approximately one-third of the body. All that's missing are head shorts.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908718)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 5th, 2017 @ 6:00pm CDT
Definitely looks like Sludge at the top right and bottom left...
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908719)
Posted by Bronzewolf on September 5th, 2017 @ 6:04pm CDT
The puzzle falls together...
Image
(Now updated with better image! :D This was the best I could get them lined up in about 5 minutes)
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908724)
Posted by Prime Target on September 5th, 2017 @ 6:34pm CDT
All aboard the hype Train!!!!! :D I definantly see Sludge and Hun-Gurr there but I can't tell who the other two are the Con I think might be Blot but the Bot I have no idea looks like a Dinobot but none of the five have two heads maybe a new character/Sinnertwin pretool? We might finally get an Abominus :-D but I still want the full Original Dinobot team.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908732)
Posted by Collector Canine on September 5th, 2017 @ 7:10pm CDT
Prime Target wrote:All aboard the hype Train!!!!! :D I definantly see Sludge and Hun-Gurr there but I can't tell who the other two are the Con I think might be Blot but the Bot I have no idea looks like a Dinobot but none of the five have two heads maybe a new character/Sinnertwin pretool? We might finally get an Abominus :-D but I still want the full Original Dinobot team.


You didn't see those leaks from a while back, did you?
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908735)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 5th, 2017 @ 9:01pm CDT
Hun Grr has a base mode few decades ago

and No one didn't noticed? :???:
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908737)
Posted by Prime Target on September 5th, 2017 @ 9:18pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Prime Target wrote:All aboard the hype Train!!!!! :D I definantly see Sludge and Hun-Gurr there but I can't tell who the other two are the Con I think might be Blot but the Bot I have no idea looks like a Dinobot but none of the five have two heads maybe a new character/Sinnertwin pretool? We might finally get an Abominus :-D but I still want the full Original Dinobot team.


You didn't see those leaks from a while back, did you?





Yeah I did but they weren't confirmed these will be though :D


Update: Just checked TFormers and holy crap that's a big leak they'res a legends Slash?, Presumable repaints of Shrapnel, Windcharger and Tailgate for reissues like Cosmos , Outback , Battleslash and Roadtrap which I think are gonna be Battletrap and maybe a New Duocon, Cindersaur, Deluxe Terrorcons , Dinobots and Femmebots. that's a hella big reveal
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908738)
Posted by dragons on September 5th, 2017 @ 9:18pm CDT
Package art means nothing package always looks better to toy when toy is out for public to see judgment will be made
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908762)
Posted by Collector Canine on September 5th, 2017 @ 10:44pm CDT
Prime Target wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Prime Target wrote:All aboard the hype Train!!!!! :D I definantly see Sludge and Hun-Gurr there but I can't tell who the other two are the Con I think might be Blot but the Bot I have no idea looks like a Dinobot but none of the five have two heads maybe a new character/Sinnertwin pretool? We might finally get an Abominus :-D but I still want the full Original Dinobot team.


You didn't see those leaks from a while back, did you?





Yeah I did but they weren't confirmed these will be though :D


Update: Just checked TFormers and holy crap that's a big leak they'res a legends Slash?, Presumable repaints of Shrapnel, Windcharger and Tailgate for reissues like Cosmos , Outback , Battleslash and Roadtrap which I think are gonna be Battletrap and maybe a New Duocon, Cindersaur, Deluxe Terrorcons , Dinobots and Femmebots. that's a hella big reveal


It's rumored that Battleslash and Roadtrap will combine into Battletrap, the Dinobots are incredibly likely to combine, Cosmos already got reissued in Titans Return, Legends class Slash is a thing, Shrapnel is presumed to just be a reissue of the Thrilling 30 figure, Femmebots are happening and are very likely to combine, combiner torso Inferno is in the leaks and Jazz is possibly going to go with him, leader class Optimus Prime with the same gimmick as Rodimus Prime, a Galvatron colored repaint of Rodimus, Optimus Primal using the same gimmick as the other leader class figures to become Optimal Optimus, Terrorcons are happening, Cindersaur might be a Slash repaint/remold, we can't tell, Windcharger and Tailgate both share a mold, which is a completely new mold, and Outback is happening as a repaint of Titans Return Brawn. Pretty crazy stuff.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908766)
Posted by Nexus Knight on September 5th, 2017 @ 11:17pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:the Dinobots are incredibly likely to combine


Gulp.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908767)
Posted by Collector Canine on September 5th, 2017 @ 11:21pm CDT
Nexus Knight wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:the Dinobots are incredibly likely to combine


Gulp.


I highly doubt it'll be the beast.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908775)
Posted by Albatross250 on September 5th, 2017 @ 11:41pm CDT
Nexus Knight wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:the Dinobots are incredibly likely to combine


Gulp.

:-? Wait till Perfect Effect makes the ABDOMINABLE NOPE?
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908779)
Posted by Nexus Knight on September 6th, 2017 @ 1:56am CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Nexus Knight wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:the Dinobots are incredibly likely to combine


Gulp.


I highly doubt it'll be the beast.


D'aww, don't suck the joy outta it.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908808)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on September 6th, 2017 @ 6:38am CDT
This little tease just keep moving the hype train along Power of the Primes is what I'm about Dinobots,Terrorcons,Predaking,Battletrap,Windcharger,Outback,and Eltia-1and crew. I'm so pumped for Power of the Primes.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908847)
Posted by frogbat on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
Cant' wait - think there will be more skippable toys for me than the previous 2 lines. On one hand I'd have loved larger dinobots to go up against devastator but this way they'll be more affordable. I'm a but non plussed bout some decisions like the new power master.. you crave a pm update since you start collecting and all of a sudden there are 2 back to back, 3 counting the takara version. Same with Hotrod, if they planned it out a bit better they could've held back the TR hotrod and released him as part of the new line...
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908848)
Posted by Agamemnon on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
o.supreme wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm loving the fact that Slash is making a crossover from the movie lines to the generations like. I love that!

Now do the same with Scorn and Nitro Zeus!!

Power of the Primes is looking to be a great line. I'm wondering what they will do with the Cybertron Resistance and Dinobot teams for the combined forms. Totally unprecedented really (Beast will not count for the dinobots). Although, if the Cybertron resistance (using it for the ladies) team combines, it will be the 2nd female combiner. man, we are moving along here!

Though, with the idea that they want to release the entire team in the same wave, where will Jazz, Dreadwind and Darkwing fit in? Wave 2 that is sort of random?


I'm pretty sure that Slash's inclusion in the Generations line has less to do with him being a *beloved* character in the AoE line, and more to do with...Hasbro wanted a random 6th Dinobot, Legends class size. They could have went with any number of character names, or created a new one. Personally I think Sling (the Dimetrodon) would have been an awesome choice but...Raptors since JP and all that...

Paddles!

:-s
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908885)
Posted by Rysquad on September 6th, 2017 @ 12:35pm CDT
frogbat wrote:Cant' wait - think there will be more skippable toys for me than the previous 2 lines. On one hand I'd have loved larger dinobots to go up against devastator but this way they'll be more affordable. I'm a but non plussed bout some decisions like the new power master.. you crave a pm update since you start collecting and all of a sudden there are 2 back to back, 3 counting the takara version. Same with Hotrod, if they planned it out a bit better they could've held back the TR hotrod and released him as part of the new line...


Hasbro should have waited - Ultra Magnus should have been in Titans Return with Minimus Ambus as a Titan Master which would have put Powermaster Optimus Prime in Power of the Primes with a proper Power Master.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908891)
Posted by william-james88 on September 6th, 2017 @ 12:45pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:
frogbat wrote:Cant' wait - think there will be more skippable toys for me than the previous 2 lines. On one hand I'd have loved larger dinobots to go up against devastator but this way they'll be more affordable. I'm a but non plussed bout some decisions like the new power master.. you crave a pm update since you start collecting and all of a sudden there are 2 back to back, 3 counting the takara version. Same with Hotrod, if they planned it out a bit better they could've held back the TR hotrod and released him as part of the new line...


Hasbro should have waited - Ultra Magnus should have been in Titans Return with Minimus Ambus as a Titan Master which would have put Powermaster Optimus Prime in Power of the Primes with a proper Power Master.


But Minimus ambus doesnt become his head, he is instead inside Ultra magnus, as the toy correctly depicts.

Wont argue with POTP for Power Master Prime though.
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908896)
Posted by Kurona on September 6th, 2017 @ 1:14pm CDT
I really do like Minimus Ambus being his own figure, especially as while not perfect; it means he scales better with other Lost Lighters than a tiny Titan Master would. Still, ideally he'd be around Legends sized. Or maybe around Deluxe for his intermediate form.

Image
Re: New Teaser for Transformers: Power of the Primes #Hascon Reveals (1908919)
Posted by Rysquad on September 6th, 2017 @ 3:22pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Rysquad wrote:
frogbat wrote:Cant' wait - think there will be more skippable toys for me than the previous 2 lines. On one hand I'd have loved larger dinobots to go up against devastator but this way they'll be more affordable. I'm a but non plussed bout some decisions like the new power master.. you crave a pm update since you start collecting and all of a sudden there are 2 back to back, 3 counting the takara version. Same with Hotrod, if they planned it out a bit better they could've held back the TR hotrod and released him as part of the new line...


Hasbro should have waited - Ultra Magnus should have been in Titans Return with Minimus Ambus as a Titan Master which would have put Powermaster Optimus Prime in Power of the Primes with a proper Power Master.


But Minimus ambus doesnt become his head, he is instead inside Ultra magnus, as the toy correctly depicts.

Wont argue with POTP for Power Master Prime though.


I get that.

I don't really follow the current comic fiction though. My view is more from a tooling and play pattern perspective. Unlike Leaders in Titans Return, Leaders in Combiner Wars don't really interact with the rest of the Combiner Wars line. Ultra Magnus in Combiner Wars seems like a one-off to me.

This could have led to Ultra Magnus with Titan Master Minimus Ambus for the comics or with Titan Master Knock Out or Over-Run for an Energon homage.

Then that mold leads to a proper Power of the Primes Powermaster Optimus Prime...

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy " WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New" WFC-K27 RHINOX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"WFC-K43 HOT ROD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"WFC-K38 RED ALE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"WFC-E1 SOUNDBAR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E24 SKY LYNX Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Commander New 230626A"WFC-E24 SKY LYN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K24 WHEELJACK Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"WFC-K24 WHEELJA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"WHEELIE Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUFFER + ROAD RANGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Golden Disk 2021 New"PUFFER + ROAD R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"WFC-K33 SLAMMER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"CORONATION STAR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S24 STARSCREAM Transformers War Cybertron Siege Voyager Hasbro 2019 New"WFC-S24 STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"WFC-K7 PALEOTRE ...
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #334 - Pulsecon 2023
Twincast / Podcast #334:
"Pulsecon 2023"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 24th, 2023

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON