Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed

Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed

Friday, April 29th, 2011 2:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,155

TFClub has updated their micro-blog with a computer render of the next piece of their Project Deva. We see the figure meant to represent Scrapper in vehicle mode, robot mode, but unfortunately no limb mode. Still no word on when we can expect pre-orders or what the pricing of these third-party figures will be. Since their micro-blog requires registration the image has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): TFClub micro-blog

Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215173)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
His vehicle mode is reminiscent of Cybertron Landmine's.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215178)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT
And thus my excitement is back like a taser to the spine!

He looks nice. I can't wait to see limb-mode. I wonder if the scoop has some sort of adjust to act as an ankle tilt...
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215180)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
WANT. I really hope these are somewhat affordable...
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215193)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:40pm CDT
I don't wanna be one of those G1 loyalests but, no visor? that's kind of a bummer :-(, I always liked how his visor looked with his head design.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215199)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215207)
Posted by Thinktank on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Vehicle mode is looking pretty good. Robot mode not so much. What's with the giant bustle hanging off his ass?

And where exactly is a knee/connector joint supposed to go
in Scrapper's robot mode?

This will likely be the finest Devastator ever made.
Now I just hope the make an Omega Supreme to match it...
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215209)
Posted by JERRYUS PRIME on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:25pm CDT
i just hope it all goes well for them and for the people that are exited about this figures i dont collect cons for some reason since i was a kid.but iam hopeing it goes well maybe they can make a SUPERION now thats what iam hoping for. fp superion up grade didnt really did it for me n i got both versions the gray one n snowman. imagine dev n superion side by side now thats a master piece to admire.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215214)
Posted by Kibble on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:40pm CDT

Otherwise I just may start my own 3rd Party company. Check it out...my first "project" is going to be a totally awesome Classics style Blitzwing! Below is the concept art so go ahead and talk about it for the next 5 years while it never comes out:

And don't forget to check back next week for pics of my next supposed "project".
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215218)
Posted by Mkall on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:56pm CDT
Kibble wrote:As awesome as this thing is, in theory, I'm getting bored with all the pics, yet no info. How about a preorder and a release date?

Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215219)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 29th, 2011 @ 4:56pm CDT
god i cant wait for these guys! =P~ =P~
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215224)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 29th, 2011 @ 5:02pm CDT
Preorders... NOW!
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215238)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 29th, 2011 @ 5:35pm CDT
The more I see of the indivusual robots the less impressed I am. I'm starting to get bored with the designs and every robot has a "tail." The Devy mode will make or break it for me ultimately but right now in getting cold feet.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215252)
Posted by Kibble on April 29th, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
Mkall wrote:There's a big toy fair in China (or is it Japan?) on May 1st, I think there's talk about seeing everything there. We shall see of course.

Let's hope they reveal when, where, and how much...beyond that, maybe testimonials on its quality. I already know I want the damn thing at this point, don't need 500 more pics to convince me. Save those for once I have my order in and I need a little something to hold me over as its arrival closes in.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215254)
Posted by Stormrider on April 29th, 2011 @ 6:50pm CDT
Looks nice but lets speed this up. I don't want to wait a decade for its release.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215255)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 29th, 2011 @ 6:53pm CDT
I like what I see so far. Exactly liek I'd expect from a real Classics TF.

I agree on the visor, though. Maybe they'll see reason and incluse a second head? One can hope ...
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215262)
Posted by Optimutt on April 29th, 2011 @ 7:40pm CDT

That aside, I think these look really cool and look forward to seeing the final pictures.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215266)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 29th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CDT
Optimutt wrote:After listening to the Podcast crew talking about how MP-10 may be an attempt to give the fans a smaller Convoy as a response to all the 3rd Party stuff out there, I can't help but think that this is what they should be doing for MP-10, instead. I mean, MP-Devastator?!? How many fans out there would pass up an opportunity to get a Supreme-sized MP Devastator?

An MP Devestator? Nice thought, but just think about how much that guy would cost! The MPs are just as bad as the 3rd party guys in terms of price.
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215267)
Posted by Optimutt on April 29th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CDT
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215272)
Posted by rpetras on April 29th, 2011 @ 8:45pm CDT
I need to know how much these guys are going to be so I know if I need to sell a kidney on the black market. :-?
Re: Next Piece in TFClub's Project Deva Revealed (1215336)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 30th, 2011 @ 12:27am CDT
Optimutt wrote:BUt would it be more than the 250$ they're asking for the new MP-10 COnvoy? I doubt it.

It's simple- just release these guys, one at a time, for about 150 each ( i'm trying to factor in the accessories cost) every so many months apart. Seems logical to me. Man, that's my dream there. MP Devastator!!!

As far as these guys go. Like alt mode, still unsure of bot mode. But if "non" Devastator himself looks awesome, my wallet is going to commit suicide. And my little paranoid brain says TCC is gonna ask a lot for him.....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY