Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset

Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset

Friday, April 20th, 2012 4:06pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,334

Domestic pre-orders for the highly anticipated Green version of MakeToys Giant are now open. MT-03G is a giftset that consist of all six molds scheduled for release in June. Pre-order links for site sponsors BigBadToyStore and TFsource can be found below:

BBTS: Green Giant - Giftset of 6

TFsource: Make Toys - Green Giant - Set of 6 Pieces

Credit(s): BBTS, TFsource

Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371287)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on April 20th, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
Oh why can't I have that kind of money to spend on him??!! He looks amazing as well.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371289)
Posted by starscream1974 on April 20th, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
This is like finding an artifact in the Great Pyramid of Giza!!!!! SICK!!!!!. HA HA HA HA PREPARE FOR DEVESTATION !!!! I like the busy asthetics just like a construction site!!!!! Perfect scale for Bruticus...as Devestator should be a little bigger but not Hercules scale. Everyone has their own taste...this works for me and my display ACTION BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:CON: :BOWDOWN: :CON: :BOWDOWN: :CON: :BOWDOWN: :CON: :BOWDOWN: :CON: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371291)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 20th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
That is the only thing I dont like about herc he's way to big to display with my other combiners like FP bruticus but giant will fit nice but when I put herc with classic figs it looks pretty good I can't do that with brut or giant. But no matter who you go with you will be happy they are both great combiners hasbro could only wish they could put out a combiner half as badass as both of these guys lol
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371294)
Posted by Mkall on April 20th, 2012 @ 4:37pm CDT
Green Giant's been preordered!

I've been given some serious thought to selling off Herc. Now I'm thinking about actually doing it...
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371301)
Posted by craggy on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:00pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Green Giant's been preordered!

at least wait til they're both in-hand. only makes sense. not like Hercules is likely to lose any value any time soon.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371306)
Posted by Firebird on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
I just preordered it at Bigbad.

It looks great in green!
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371307)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
Want.... so.... badly.... Can.... afford.... so.... little.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371308)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:14pm CDT
Ya plus they have the herc upgrade kit for the arms which makes it just like giant and more g1 accurate I guess and gives more articulation. I pre ordered it off RK for $30 I think and you get a new gun new four arms and face sculpt or a whole head I'm not sure because they show a whole head in the pic. Plus the new lights they got coming out for it we will be able to light up his light piping when ever and probably make some really cool lighting effects and they have the purple barrel out for all the people who can't stand the green one lol. All I know is I'm not selling anything to get what I want I'm looking at what's out doing my research and not wasting my money on figures like sonicron lol. I bought all the old 3rd party kits and kept them all while friends sold some to get other things and now look how much money they go for
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371315)
Posted by Anonymous on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:55pm CDT
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371316)
Posted by Hotrodimust on April 20th, 2012 @ 6:00pm CDT
Court Jester wrote:

This is great lol
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371319)
Posted by CBratetron on April 20th, 2012 @ 6:12pm CDT
My heart says yes.
But my wallet (and by extension, my wife) says F*** NO! :sad:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371321)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 20th, 2012 @ 6:16pm CDT
I'll get him, but ...

after I put aside some dough to pay for him. If Herc has taught me anything it's that there's no rush.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371322)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 20th, 2012 @ 6:32pm CDT
...Would anyone like to make a generous donation of $360? :saint:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371324)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 20th, 2012 @ 6:35pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Image

Dead Metal, if there's one thing I've learned in the past three years, is that you're the funniest guy I know! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371328)
Posted by Down_Shift on April 20th, 2012 @ 7:00pm CDT
and boom goes the dynamite. Pre-ordered like a boss.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371333)
Posted by Optimusfan79 on April 20th, 2012 @ 7:36pm CDT
The only gripe I have with Giant is the individual weapons & Long Haul. They are all using the same weapons in bot mode, I think they need to make individual g1 like guns for each of them with the colors of the old scheme to. I personally think that Giant has more life & sleekness to him than Hercules, also with all the money people spend to get Hercules, you shouldn't have to spend more money to make him more g1 accurate where Giant is giving you that already. Giant looks better & is more accurate cartoon & toy wise. Hercules is cool in its own way but not in price, but this is & has been pre ordered can't wait!
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371344)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 20th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CDT
I was able to resist Herc, but when they put it all in a nice juicy set like this...

Must...fight...impulse...to blow all my money. :sad:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371348)
Posted by combiner711 on April 20th, 2012 @ 8:19pm CDT
Finally! A perfect devastator for my Classics! Now time to wait for the other combiners! :DANCE: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371353)
Posted by Stormrider on April 20th, 2012 @ 8:32pm CDT
I did not even blink twice with the price. Pre-order done.
Re: Pre-Orders Open for MakeToys MT-03G Green Giant Giftset (1371357)
Posted by eyl on April 20th, 2012 @ 8:46pm CDT
So Maketoys said the yellow version will have special accessories, what are they?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "transformers ko oversized Combiner Wars Not Powerglide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RID 2015  WARRIORS CLASS  SCORPONOK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars CW LIOKAISER Platinum Edition Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY