Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 8:28am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 12,201

We get an update from our friends from Robotkingdom, check out below for the latest offer:

ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105

Hi,

Here is a quick update from http://www.robotkingdom.com.

--------------------------------------------------------

#1 Perfect Effect PE-01 Shadow Warrior.
Available Now!
US$25.9/pcs
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 01&lang=us

#2 Head-on!! Headrobots - Cobra Head.
Pre-order, release early March 2010.
US$17.5/pcs
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 01&lang=us

Head-on!! Headrobots - Variant Card Set of 2.
Pre-order, release early March 2010.
US$3/Set of 2
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 02&lang=us

Head-on!! Headrobots - Cobra Head & Variant Card SET.
Pre-order, release early March 2010.
US$19.9/Set
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 03&lang=us

--------------------------------------------------------

Also, don't forget to check our Just List Items & Restock items!
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 56&lang=us

Robotkingdom Crew

Stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest information on Transformers!

Credit(s): Robotkingdom.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 11:42am CST

Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1045618)
Posted by EdabanG on February 9th, 2010 @ 9:03am CST
I can't wait for Shadow Warrior. He's going to be shaking things up on my classics shelf.
I wonder when the preorder for the other two will be coming... :CON:
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1045639)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 9th, 2010 @ 11:26am CST
If they repaint it in Rumble colors I wouldn't mind picking him up for that price.
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1045735)
Posted by EdabanG on February 9th, 2010 @ 5:40pm CST
kirbenvost
-I read that they were doing three releases of these guys. With the first being geared towards the Shadow Commander addon, they should release two more, like they did with the TAW GOD swords. A blue one for City Commander and a red one for DIA commander. If they don't release any more, I am picking up two and going to paint them up myself (though it won't look good at all - my painting skills are miserable).
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1045809)
Posted by Blurrz on February 10th, 2010 @ 1:42am CST
PE-01 is looking rather snazzy.. Can't wait for the inevitable City/Powered/D.I.A. repaints.
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1046100)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 10th, 2010 @ 10:58pm CST
I hadn't seen the cards for SnakeHead before. The inclusion of CC riding one makes me optimistic we'll see a lot of repaints, starting with a red one reminiscent of a certain logo. It's a niche product, but I hope it does well enough to produce every unused head design, and then some originals. I'll probably buy 3, one of which I'll bash into the breast-weapon of a future Deathcobra custom, once I get my other ingredients.
Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1105 - PE-01 Shadow Warrior, Headrobots - Cobra Head (1046494)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 12th, 2010 @ 11:48am CST
Got my confirmation for my two Shadow Warriors in the mail today. I can't wait for these guys to arrive. I'll do a quick review and post some pics when I get a them.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY