Friday, April 20th, 2012 9:44am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 66,912

JoeDeclassified.com has managed to get their hands on Decepticon deco Destro and Constructicon deco B.A.T. from this year's SDCC Hasbro Exclusive Transformers/G.I.Joe crossover set. The set will also feature a Shockwave HISS Tank complete with G1 style Shockwave barrell accessory, tiny Soundwave micro recorder, a suitcase full of cash, and energon cubes. We've mirrored a few images below more are available at JoeDeclassified.com.

If you want to get a closer look at the whole set click here to view our Seibertron.com gallery from Toy Fair earlier this year.

Credit(s): JoeDeclassified.com

This article was last modified on Friday, April 20th, 2012 9:47am CDT

Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371165)
Posted by wrw311 on April 20th, 2012 @ 9:53am CDT
I always thought shockwave would be chilling with Dr.Mind Bender....ya know both wearing purple and being mad scientist. Alas Im a whore for all things g.i.joe/transformers/comicon. I have the starscream still in his box I think the packaging is the coolest thing about it. So Ill be getting this as well probably paying way too much for it. COBRA!
Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371167)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 20th, 2012 @ 9:59am CDT
Hmmm, I think I want this. :-?
Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371168)
Posted by rpetras on April 20th, 2012 @ 10:01am CDT
I just read my previous post from back in Feb, and I did go back and grab the Red & Black Hiss Tanks. I even cleared off a section of shelving just for the 3 HISS tanks to sit on.

I'm really excited for this!
Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371201)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 20th, 2012 @ 11:08am CDT
Looking forward to this awesome set.
Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371257)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 20th, 2012 @ 2:40pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Hmmm, I think I want this. :-?

My thoughts exactly! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: SDCC Exclusive Transformers / G.I.Joe Crossover Destro and B.A.T. In-Hand Images (1371277)
Posted by Grahf_ on April 20th, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT
Is it just me or does anyone elese think that this bat and Destro kinda look like those Tremor and Frequency repaints, Yin and Yang?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Medix The Doc-Bot Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM CYBERVERSE COMMANDER CLASS MEGATRON LEFT DOUBLE CANNON WEAPON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Runuamuck Runabout MIB in US in Hand free ship" on EBAY