Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99

Transformers News: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99

Friday, November 15th, 2019 9:25AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,731

This is good news, but you're gonna have to be quick. Usually as soon as we news this, it spreads like a wild fire so do not be surprised if this items is sold out by then. But for now, you can order the new Transformers triple changer voyager Siege Apeface from Amazon and at the discounted price of $24.99. This is the first place in the US to have the item available.

Click right below to be brought to the listing:
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... mdMVN3X2Z8

Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron Voyager WFC-S50 Apeface Triple Changer Action Figure - Adults and Kids Ages 8 and Up, 7-inch

BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
TRIPLE CHANGER WITH 2 ALT MODES: Voyager Class WFC-S50 Apeface toy is a Triple Changer that features classic conversion from robot to ape to Cybertronian aircraft mode in 41 total steps
INCLUDES SPASMA TITAN MASTER: Fans can remove the head of the Apeface figure’s ape mode and convert it to his Titan Master, Spasma
CUSTOMIZABLE AND EXPANDABLE WEAPON LOADOUT: Figure comes with 2 weapon accessories. Weapon ports on figure enable accessories to attach in custom configurations. Fans can use weapon accessories from other Siege figures to expand figure’s load out. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: Attach Fire Blasts accessories (not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate battle effects

Transformers News: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99
Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044749)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on November 15th, 2019 @ 10:08am CST
Haven't gotten the shipping confirmation, but it looks like the preorder is in. Amazon says I should have it Tuesday. :)
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044753)
Posted by Glarryg on November 15th, 2019 @ 10:45am CST
I'm not a big Amazon guy, but I'm also not so naive as to think that this'll actually show up in my local stores. I've been burned too much by final waves not showing up in stores, forcing me to scrounge for everyone else's leftovers at inflated prices online. I still haven't bitten the bullet on TR Misfire and Twintwist.

Glarryg
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044755)
Posted by It Is Him on November 15th, 2019 @ 10:51am CST
NICE! The price change was also applied to my preorder from several months ago, and now it’s literally waiting for me when I get home. I mean honestly, how are the others toy stores going to compete against Amazon now with prime shipping and price discounts on release dates?
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044758)
Posted by YoungPrime on November 15th, 2019 @ 11:16am CST
Great, splendid..... Is there a link to a discounted Spinister at Amazon?

That's the last Seige figure I need this year.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044761)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 15th, 2019 @ 11:25am CST
My Apeface just arrived. He feels great, but I find it a little odd that his box seems a bit small for him. But overall, he's pretty good. The weird pearlescent white doesn't even look that off in hand
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044765)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 15th, 2019 @ 11:52am CST
I had Apeface pre-ordered since it was first available and was getting nervous when I saw that other people had theirs shipping and in hand. It didn't help my order still said Tuesday but the listing was now offering one day delivery. So I ordered a second one and tried to cancel the first. I then got a shipping notice that the first one had shipped and the delivery date was updated to tomorrow. I tried to cancel the second one but it's too far along. At least I'll be able to pick the better of the two.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044767)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 15th, 2019 @ 12:21pm CST
YoungPrime wrote:Great, splendid..... Is there a link to a discounted Spinister at Amazon?

That's the last Seige figure I need this year.

I had him on pre-order with Amazon, but it was the regular $19.99 price for deluxes. Amazon's delivery date for them was Jan 2nd, while Hasbro Pulse was December 1st, so I cancelled Amazon and went with Pulse. But weird, now I can't find Spinster or Crosshairs on Amazon anymore, much like Apeface disappeared for a while.

Not sure what to make of that.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044772)
Posted by Bounti76 on November 15th, 2019 @ 1:10pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

That's the last Seige figure I need this year.

Not sure what to make of that.

Check Walmart from time to time. I had Spinister, Crosshairs and Apeface preordered there for $17.99 for the deluxes and $24.99 for Apeface. Spinister isn't showing up right now, but the other two are for those prices.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044777)
Posted by Asepticon on November 15th, 2019 @ 2:11pm CST
Seibertron, you hooked me up AGAIN! Thank you so much!
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044786)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 15th, 2019 @ 4:21pm CST
Aaaaaaaand ordered. :lol:

With this and the new Battlemasters and Micromasters coming to my door sometime next week, it’s gunna be an early Christmas for me. :-D
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044795)
Posted by william-james88 on November 15th, 2019 @ 5:24pm CST
Asepticon wrote:Seibertron, you hooked me up AGAIN! Thank you so much!

Very happy I could help.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044804)
Posted by triKlops on November 15th, 2019 @ 7:27pm CST
Thanks for the Amazon link folks! Cancelled my HP order and got in on the Amazon dealio; nice nice!
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044809)
Posted by Flashwave on November 15th, 2019 @ 10:13pm CST
Got mine ordered! Now to find Astrotrain and Spinister. And maybe Springer, god I wish I could find him on a store to decide
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044814)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 15th, 2019 @ 10:49pm CST
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044818)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 15th, 2019 @ 11:14pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:So, I decoded Apeface's UV writing and it's... Turboworm? I admit, I'm not exactly the most knowledgable when it comes to G1, but "turboworm" seems very random
You sure you read/deciphered all of the right letters?
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044820)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 16th, 2019 @ 12:04am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
You sure you read/deciphered all of the right letters?

:shock:

I'll just leave this here:

G1 Apeface Tech Spec wrote:"Obnoxiousness is not a problem, it is an art."

Thoroughly obnoxious -- pounds loudly on his chest plates, insults everyone he talks to, knocks over anyone in his way, never changes his lubricant so he smells like a grease-encrusted turboworm, and spits fuel in public. Binary-bonded to the nervous, insecure Nebulan Spasma. In jet Mode, maximum speed: 3250mph, emits powerful jamming frequencies. In ape Mode, has super-agility. In robot Mode, carries electro-shield and semi-automatic sonic boomer gun.

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Firepower
Skill

Likewise, Mirage's is "TURBOFOX" as he likes hunting them back on Cybertron according to his Tech Specs.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044822)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 16th, 2019 @ 12:08am CST
Well I'll be a bald eagle.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044828)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 16th, 2019 @ 2:08am CST
Huh... I just assumed it was Hasbro's attempt at a third party Snapdragon name :lol: Well, it's cool to see them still doing old tech spec references every now and then
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044829)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on November 16th, 2019 @ 3:02am CST
Ironhide's was too, right, cause he was made from Trithyllium? Pretty sure that's what Thew said. I'm just assuming all the slightly obscure ones are Tech Spec references.

Calling it right now though, Spinister's code will be Scavenger(s), Crosshairs' will be his Targetmaster's name (...Pinpointer? I can't keep track of them), and Astrotrain's will be Astroforce.
Re: Siege Apeface Available on Amazon.com for $24.99 (2044867)
Posted by aronjlove on November 16th, 2019 @ 12:55pm CST

A few of us should have our Apeface in hand as I know a bunch of peeps hit that Amazon listing at the same time. Mine just showed up and this is quite the update from the original! I've yet to transform him but just look at that beauty. He feels incredibly solid, has a weight to it. Feels heavier than my Takara Legends Octane.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Tanigami Works Transformers United Autobot Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Mint Human Torch Transformers Crossover Collaboration" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield Rodimus/RTS Deluxe Hot Rod Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Grapple PREORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee Volkswagen Beetle Used Mint" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 1987 Clunker Bumblebee Figure Complete Mint" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers Scout Class Scraplet Figure" on EBAY