Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning)

Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning)

Tuesday, September 11th, 2007 7:37pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 12,677

Seibertron's own Neko has found a new update on Simon Furman's Blog. In it, Furman discusses future events to come in the upcoming Devastation arc.

There are some massive spoilers, concerning not only Devastation, but also upcoming Spotlight's, so read no more if you wish to remain unspoiled!

I wont post any of his Blog here, so no one is spoiled, so make sure to check out Simon Furman's Blog to get all the juicy info!

Credit(s): Neko

Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338293)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 11th, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
Thanks Neko, Front Paged and Credited.

Sounding so good! Don't want to say more incase I spoil it for others.
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338313)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 11th, 2007 @ 7:53pm CDT
I can't wait to read Devastation.
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338317)
Posted by JFRiley11 on September 11th, 2007 @ 7:54pm CDT
My money is on Grimlock for the January Spotlight issue!
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338343)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 11th, 2007 @ 8:03pm CDT
I suppose you are right. It could be Grimmie, based on his comments, or Unicron. Someone he 'vowed to put aside for awhile'.

Hmmm....

Nothing new really for the Devastation front. Can't wait to start reading it though.
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338385)
Posted by clrobe on September 11th, 2007 @ 8:18pm CDT
Cheers to the next round of spotlights starting up in January. I got spoiled when the first 7 (Shockwave through Kup) came out in 8 months. By the time Ramjet comes out in Novemeber, it'll have been 7 months and only 3 more spotlights. I hope that the next 5 run in a row.

On a side note, it might be a good idea for the 4 month "filler series" between arcs (a la Origin) to be accompanied by 4 in-continuity relevant spotlights (ie: Galvatron, Op Prime), just in case the "filler series" (a la Origin) isn't very interesting. My excitement really died off over the summer. But I'm sure it'll come back next week.

Oh and thanks for not discussing the spoilers, I stopped reading those after Devastation #3. Wouldn't want to know the ending before I read the beginning.
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338481)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 11th, 2007 @ 9:03pm CDT
Thankfully there is no movie crap to be released for at least another 2 years, so we should get decent IDW stuff un-interrupted until then.

I'll take a random stab in the dark and say post Devastation/BW Ascending we may get another HoS style series. Gives us something non-Furman to read for a change, and does not affect the IDW Furmanverse like the Megatron origins has.
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338617)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on September 11th, 2007 @ 10:37pm CDT
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! I can't wait another week though! I want it now, now NOW!! My bets are on ol' Grimmy for the January Spotlight. And I'm still puzzled about Prime's Devastation decision......hmmm
Re: Simon Furman Blog update Concerning Devastation! (Spoiler Warning) (338746)
Posted by lodelco on September 12th, 2007 @ 12:18am CDT
With all stuff happening on Earth, its not a stretch to think maybe he'll have it destroyed? :(

Dammit I need my credit card!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY