Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1

Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1

Thursday, December 30th, 2010 11:20pm CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 117,365

Brains, brains, brains... and Drift? This highly anticipated IDW crossover features our favorite Transforming robots finally meeting face to face with today's most popular fad, Zombies. IDW Editor-In-Chief Chris Ryall gives us a sneak peek at the upcoming two-issue tie-in, Transformers: Infestation, starting this upcoming February. The preview shows off Nick Roche's infectiously pleasing art, which Autobots and Decepticons will be fighting mano-a-mano, and a look at the covers of Transformers: Infestation #1. Check out the preview below - and remember, strength in numbers, make sure not to get bitten, and aim for the head!

Covers

Pages 7-9

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Chris Ryall

This article was last modified on Thursday, December 30th, 2010 11:29pm CST

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163741)
Posted by Skice on December 30th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CST
Oh that just looks so awesome.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163796)
Posted by Stormwolf on December 31st, 2010 @ 5:46am CST
I hope that Galvatron isn't written like his cartoon persona.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163797)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 31st, 2010 @ 6:16am CST
Looks cool. And Bbee gets better!

Interesting robot on the last page with Cyclonus and Scourge.

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163820)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:58am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:ANd the cover with Prime holding the woman...what? I am sure it is in homage to some very famous poster or cover, but the woman just seems... :shock: :-?

It reminds me of Kiss Players *ducks*

The art is cool! :APPLAUSE: Is this Roché or Su? And why is Prime so "horny"?
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163851)
Posted by Samsonator on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:48am CST
Nick Roche wins, I'm now going to read these... just because he's making it look awesome.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163888)
Posted by Peleliu on December 31st, 2010 @ 12:26pm CST
Giant lady is kinda wiggin' me out. xD
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163960)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on December 31st, 2010 @ 5:36pm CST

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164015)
Posted by Blurrz on December 31st, 2010 @ 8:02pm CST
I'd understand if it was Bumblebee holding the girl in his arms...
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164103)
Posted by quickmixed on January 1st, 2011 @ 3:02am CST
Im a big fan of Roche's work and as awesome as these pages look, something just doesnt seem right.

And then I realised, no smoke stacks on Prime!

Only minor I know and its outweighed by the busy busy art. I love a full panel of TFs. Much like Collers work.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164141)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 1st, 2011 @ 9:01am CST
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164190)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on January 1st, 2011 @ 12:13pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Am I the only one who's wondering who that is between Scourge and Cyclonus in page nine? :???:

I'm just going on coloring here, but I'm thinking Black Shawdow for some reason, probably just because I can't think of anyone else it may be.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1165008)
Posted by Cyberstrike on January 3rd, 2011 @ 1:52pm CST
Good artwork but I'm still not buying it though.
Why?
BECAUSE I HATE ZOMBIE MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES, COMICS, TV SHOWS!
I HATE ZOMBIES!
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1166121)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 6th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CST
Stormwolf wrote:I hope that Galvatron isn't written like his cartoon persona.

I hope it is!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Autobot Sqweeks Voice Changer Mask 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Firedrive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ark w/ Roller Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse DOTM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise PRIME ARCEE Deluxe Class Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Airachnid used MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY