The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are.....

Transformers News: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are.....

Thursday, June 27th, 2013 3:24AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,161

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have an update on the list of attendee only figures for BotCon 2013! The figures include:

  • Rainmakers 3 pack: LE 2500
  • Electro and Sandstorm: LE 2000
  • Mirage and Thundercracker: LE 2000
  • KREO 5 Pack: LE 1500

Thanks to Scotty Putnam for the tip and image below:

Re: BotCon 2013 Machine Wars Sandstorm Revealed
Credit(s): Scotty Putnam
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498334)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 27th, 2013 @ 3:44am CDT
So I guess this means two things....

1. We're going to see the Classics Seeker mold used for the ten millionth time, and the second time for Acid Storm.

2. We're finally going to get names for the yellow and blue Rainmakers since Acid Storm (the green rainmaker) was named several years ago.

Interesting...I wonder how they'll figure into the Botcon storyline.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498337)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on June 27th, 2013 @ 4:28am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:So I guess this means two things....

1. We're going to see the Classics Seeker mold used for the ten millionth time, and the second time for Acid Storm.

2. We're finally going to get names for the yellow and blue Rainmakers since Acid Storm (the green rainmaker) was named several years ago.

Interesting...I wonder how they'll figure into the Botcon storyline.


We'll, your assuming they are using the classics seeker mold, when it might be safer to assume they are using the ROTF Dirge mold to fit in alongside Skywarp and Thundercracker in this set.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498338)
Posted by Henry921 on June 27th, 2013 @ 4:47am CDT
Well, crap. Looks like I have to get a Mirage to go with my Thundercracker. :/

Oh, well. I'd rather it be him than Sandstorm. And this means my Decepticons have one little Autobot prisoner to torture. :twisted:
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498345)
Posted by devlingrey on June 27th, 2013 @ 6:45am CDT
Anybody who is attending willing to sell e their Mirage when they get it? I would love to have one since I missed out on the games of deception one.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498348)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 27th, 2013 @ 8:11am CDT
We finally have a visual on the attendee freebie Starscream that's currently being given out at BotCon 2013 in San Diego. It's Machine Wars Starscream, based on the Hunt For The Decepticons Terradive figure mold.

It's currently available from a seller on ebay by the name of Almar Enterprises and is the first of many that will be posted on eBay. The prices tend to climb as time goes on, so if you don't have access to the figure, or don't have someone to pick it up for you, this might be your only chance to get it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171066207623

We have mirrored the pictures below for your convenience.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Can't wait to get the figure? Gonna be buying? Check out the pics, auction and our Machine Wars and Hunt For The Decepticon galleries! Feel free to join the discussion and give us your thoughts and comments.

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, and the best galleries around!
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498365)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 27th, 2013 @ 9:32am CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:So I guess this means two things....

1. We're going to see the Classics Seeker mold used for the ten millionth time, and the second time for Acid Storm.

2. We're finally going to get names for the yellow and blue Rainmakers since Acid Storm (the green rainmaker) was named several years ago.

Interesting...I wonder how they'll figure into the Botcon storyline.


We'll, your assuming they are using the classics seeker mold, when it might be safer to assume they are using the ROTF Dirge mold to fit in alongside Skywarp and Thundercracker in this set.


Too redundant. Besides, FP tweeted that the Troop Builder set would knock our socks off, and having the Rainmakers be based om MW Thundercracker and Skywarp wouldn't cut it IMO Also, Souvenir Sets do not have to follow the BotCon theme as SG Galvatron & Thundercracker have proven 2 years prior, with the con having an Animated theme.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498374)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 27th, 2013 @ 10:15am CDT
Starscream.... Why?
Now I can't get it. :-(
Unless he turns out to be the next Fisitron.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498377)
Posted by helli0n on June 27th, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
I love Starscream... :D

Image
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498383)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:03pm CDT
Awww crap no new head sculp? :BANG_HEAD: Well hopefully a smart 3rd Party can mock up a worthy looking SS head for this awesome looking mold. :VEHI:
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498387)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CDT
Disliked this mold from the very beginning. Everything about the bot mode screams "Aquatic" and yet it's a flier. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Could care less that they made this into a tribute to MW Starscream since I don't acknowledge the MW line as official TF canon anyways. Happy for those of you who got your hands on this and were looking forward to it but it most certainly isn't for me.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498402)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CDT
I... actually really like that mold as Starscream. Holy crap, please don't tell me I'm going to have to break down and order off of eBay or BBTS.... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498432)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 27th, 2013 @ 4:23pm CDT
anyone want to pick me up a rainmaker set?
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498445)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 27th, 2013 @ 4:58pm CDT
Edit: Brain no work so good.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498454)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 27th, 2013 @ 5:36pm CDT
I wonder if over the next few years, we'll see some more Machine Wars offerings from the TFCC, especially straight up repaint possibilities like Hubcap, Prowl, and Megatron, through club subscription premiums, yearly offerings, or even the subscription service, should that prove worth repeating.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498487)
Posted by Spleenzorio on June 27th, 2013 @ 8:48pm CDT
Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498490)
Posted by RAcast on June 27th, 2013 @ 8:56pm CDT
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498501)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 9:15pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498511)
Posted by Henry921 on June 27th, 2013 @ 9:46pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)
Re: The BotCon 2013 Attendee Only Figures Are..... (1498517)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 27th, 2013 @ 9:56pm CDT
Henry921 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:Soooo if anyone is going to BotCon and can pick me up that Starscream, that would be great.

How much would people be willing to let something like that go for, reasonably speaking?


I'd pick him up for $30-40, tops. Anything more is too ridiculous by my standards.


This is BotCon. The toy prices are MADE of ridiculous.

Most of the ones I saw on eBay were going for $125 to buy it now, and a handful of auctions were all over $60.

Fortunately I snuck in early and found myself an acceptable price... albeit one you'd probably consider ridiculous. ;)


Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers AoE SDCC Dinobots Grimlock Strafe Slug Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Construct-Bots Ironhide Scout Class E1:01 Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Loyal Subjects 1/48 Hound Wave 3 Action Vinyl Chase Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege 35th Anniversary Bluestreak NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS  AoE SEE PICS *SILVER KNIGHT BUMBLEBEE GRIMLOCK*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Age of Extinction  FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME Kids Toys Hot" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Mr Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes Starscream New MOC" on EBAY