The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!!

Transformers News: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!!

Monday, October 13th, 2008 5:22PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Site Articles, Game News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 47,086

"I don't know where to start. I don't know where it began. I don't know where I began. But what I do know is that the war rages on. Autobots battling the Decepticons across the Universe. We can't go home cause we have no home.

"This is how it began for me. This is how it begins for all of us."

After epochs of peace and serenity, Cybertron lays a barren husk, burnt from the never ending battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons.

{L_IMAGE}

Low on energon and upgraded with new weapons of destruction, the Decepticons lay their stake on any planet they choose while the Autobots fight to protect sentient life.

Lead by the fearless Megatron, the Decepticon Empire lays waste to any that stand in their way of conquest. The only thing keeping them from destroying the universe is Optimus Prime and his band of heroic Autobots.

{L_IMAGE}

Want to be a part of the never ending battle between the Heroic Autobots and Evil Decepticons? If given the choice, would you battle for the freedom of all sentient beings or fight your way to total conquest.

Join Seibertron.com's Official RPG Thread and choose your side.

Note: This game is meant to bring companionship, creativity and overall fun to the Seibertronian community. New members are strongly encouraged to read the Rules and Regulations along with the History of the RPG prior to beginning play. The success of this game depends on you. Good luck![/quote]
Credit(s): Seibertron.com RPG
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811914)
Posted by masterpeice_skyfire on October 13th, 2008 @ 6:02pm CDT
how do i join?
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811925)
Posted by UltraPrimal on October 13th, 2008 @ 6:08pm CDT
I think this is a text RPG.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811956)
Posted by Absolute Zero on October 13th, 2008 @ 6:31pm CDT
It is a text based RP. You write out everything. Go to the Transformers RPG Forums, the link to it is right under Heavy Metal War Forums, to check it out and see what it's like.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811958)
Posted by First Gen on October 13th, 2008 @ 6:33pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:I think this is a text RPG.

You are correct. To join click the link on Rules and Regs I posted.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811980)
Posted by Flashwave on October 13th, 2008 @ 7:07pm CDT
Mybe I'll try it again. My first Seib RPG was without an understanding of RPGs. My only issue is that I massively dislike having to play Canon. And I don't blame them for setting that rule, I just dislike it because I never feel like I;m doing the character right.

We shall see.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (811999)
Posted by JazZeke on October 13th, 2008 @ 7:29pm CDT
No thanks, not again. I quit after the FIRST reset and staff turnover. When I last left it it was obvious the people running it didn't know what they were doing.

Not to mention certain mods (won't name names) were cliquish and horded all the good characters to themselves. The seibs RPG left a bad taste in my mouth and even though it was what got me started in the hobby it's not something I'd care to go back to because of all its flaws and the way I was treated.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (812015)
Posted by Devastron on October 13th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CDT
Please make sure to read over the rules and history and check out the canon roster before applying for a character. Lots of people are not posting applications in the correct format and are applying for characters who are currently not available.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (812033)
Posted by JaAm on October 13th, 2008 @ 8:05pm CDT
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (812036)
Posted by Devastron on October 13th, 2008 @ 8:08pm CDT
JaAm wrote:Well, if we are going to possibly get new players, shouldn't the roster be expanded a bit?

If we get a lot of new characters then we will consider expanding the rosters.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (813346)
Posted by Cryhavok on October 15th, 2008 @ 10:22am CDT
Just to clear it out. We are holding custom characters and certain canons out at the moment to provide core canon characters for current setting used. (Don't be afraid of suggesting canon characters outside current roster lists as long as they fit Earth infiltration). After we are ready to expand, which will require more players than we currently have - custom characters and restricted canons will be made available. This is to avoid the game becoming bigger than the staff and available playerbase can handle.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (865340)
Posted by Blast Cannon on January 11th, 2009 @ 6:19pm CST
Guess who's ready to re-enter the game? :D

It seems things have changed slightly during my absence. Many of the canon characters who are listed as available in the roster are being played in the actual game threads? Are they being treated as NPCs?

I just need clarification before I jump in and make requests for characters.

EDIT: I'm also pretty open to which faction I RP for. Who needs a new player the most, the Autobots or the Decepticons?
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (865380)
Posted by Ember on January 11th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CST
Blast Cannon wrote:Guess who's ready to re-enter the game? :D

I just need clarification before I jump in and make requests for characters.

Any character without a players' name next to it means that that character is open for application. As far as what side needs players, either side needs them.
Re: The Official Seibertron.com RPG - Join Today!!! (951286)
Posted by Maxima on July 8th, 2009 @ 11:33pm CDT
Would fancy to get back into this RPG again. But, already I am finding more than difficult to attempt to get into this next storyline.

~Lady B

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Rid One Step Blurr Toy. Huge Saving" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Class Blurr. Best Price" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Lot of 8 DRAGONUS SANDSTING SAWBACK etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 WARPATH Vintage Generations One Mini Bot Tank Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY