Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0

Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0

Thursday, October 17th, 2013 1:27pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,866

Quick reminder folks, today is the last day to sign up for TFSS 2.0. Click here to sign up, the cut off is tonight at 11:59 PM CT. Enjoy the rough art for next year's character bios below.

Today is the LAST day to sign up for the TFSS 2.0. While we have revealed all of the toys here we would also like to let fans know other aspects of the offering are in progress!

Here is your FIRST look at art roughs for 5 of the TFSS 2.0 characters. We will be announcing the artist for the 2.0 Tech Specs in the next week or so. We also have some other reveals on the way as well, all related to the TFSS 2.0.

However, the only way for fans to get every bit of this amazing offering (including the BONUS 7th figure) is to sign up for the TFSS 2.0. No more time to wait! Sign up ends tonight at 11:59 PM CT.

Transformers News: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0

Credit(s): TFCC

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 17th, 2013 1:51pm CDT

Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524442)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 1:40pm CDT
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Wait, why no Treadshot? :???:
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524448)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 17th, 2013 @ 1:59pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Wait, why no Treadshot? :???:

Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524455)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out :P!

Maybe next year you'll be offering more than 2 figures that pique my interest.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524467)
Posted by Rated X on October 17th, 2013 @ 3:47pm CDT
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524468)
Posted by El Duque on October 17th, 2013 @ 3:48pm CDT
The official Transformers facebook page has posted a teaser look at the back story for TFSS 2.0's Chromedome, Rewind, and Threadshot (aka the Intelligence and Notable Surreptitous Information Recovery Team) in the form of an old school Transformers Tech Spec. The text is very small but somewhat decipherable. Check it out below, and don't forget the ordering deadline for TFSS 2.0 is tonight at midnight. Click here to order.

Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524491)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I wonder if the 7th bonus figure will be Eject ? If it turns out to be the red seeker, Ill just get it on e-bay and pay more but still save. Hopefully some factory worker spills the beans early. ;)
It's the same mold as one of the main six.

The latest magazine cover, which was news'd here, kinda very clearly implies that it's gonna be the same mold as Rewind, making many think that it might be Eject.

But, with this being the TCC, Eject might be too obvious, and so it could very possibly be Solarbot instead. ;)

But, no way would it be the red Seeker, Red Wing. He was conceived far too late in the game to be made into a toy for 2014's subscription service, as all of these toys were already picked out by this year's BotCon, and Red Wing wasn't given an identity until after BotCon.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524492)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 6:03pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Did you read the article? It said in the second paragraph that these are rough drafts of 5 of the TFSS figures. Treadshot obviously is the 6th they didn't or don't have a rough rendering of.
I did read it, and saw that it said "5 of the TFSS 2.0 characters", but that still doesn't explain why they only have five shown instead of all six.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524512)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:37pm CDT
"Intelligence and notable surreptitious information". I like that. Has a nice ring to it.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524513)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:47pm CDT
Wait...

"Intelligence and Notable Surreptitious Information Recovery Team"

"INSIRT"?

Also, there's a bigger version here - https://twitter.com/RID_NightViper/status/390941176242503680/photo/1

Full Size
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524515)
Posted by MGrotusque on October 17th, 2013 @ 9:54pm CDT
It's a great bio and a cool team. I like em. Plus i like the group shot of them in the Tec spec. It gives me a chuckle. Original.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524523)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:50pm CDT
Only ten minutes left till the deadline.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524524)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:55pm CDT
Hey Funpub, here's an idea for you that will be easy to pull off. Do more Seekers but rather than beating the Classics mold to death, try something new:
I've often pondered doing this myself. I already repainted the original Waspinator mold (using Buzzsaw) red to make a new character I call "Red Wasp" but with the "jet" mode the Transmetal mold sports, doing some weird Beast universe Seekers should be very simple.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524525)
Posted by xyl360 on October 17th, 2013 @ 10:56pm CDT
Rated X wrote:This years subscription set is a bust. I went with BBTS just to get Treadshot and Barricade. I also ordered Thrustinator but I might cancel not sure yet. Going with 3 characters that 3rd parties have either made or are going to make this year was a dumb idea. I guess the "Hasbro only" crowd can rejoice. I wonder if the 7th bonus figure will be Eject ? If it turns out to be the red seeker, Ill just get it on e-bay and pay more but still save. Hopefully some factory worker spills the beans early. ;)

Yep, same as me except I skipped Treadshot (never was a fan of that deco and I know nothing of the character except that he was an Action Master).
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524529)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 17th, 2013 @ 11:07pm CDT
I went for it this year since there were four things in it that I wanted: Thrustinator and the Arms Microns. The rest is all a bonus.

And if the 7th figure turns out to be Solarbot, then this TFSS 2.0 will have been far more worth it. 8)
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524549)
Posted by STngAR on October 18th, 2013 @ 3:22am CDT
Decided to sign up again. The only figure I don't like is fisitron so I figured i would go for this one. I only really signed up for ultra mammoth on the first one.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524632)
Posted by ShinkenPrime on October 18th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CDT
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524634)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2013 @ 2:40pm CDT
ShinkenPrime wrote:How much was TFSS 2.0? I was kinda interested but didn't know how much it would set me back.

The deadline has passed already.

They're shooting themselves in the foot by allowing such a short window of opportunity to sign up.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524656)
Posted by xyl360 on October 18th, 2013 @ 3:34pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:

The deadline has passed already.

Agreed 100%. Making the decision to spend that much money isn't taken lightly by most.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524716)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2013 @ 10:59pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:

The deadline has passed already.

Well, last year we had from August 17, 2012 to midnight on September 10, 2013 to sign up for the TFSS 1.0, which was a window of 25 days.

This year, we had from September 26, 2013 to midnight on October 17, 2013 for the TFSS 2.0, which was a window of 22 days, only three days less than last year.
Re: Today is the Last Day to Sign Up for TFSS 2.0 (1524924)
Posted by xyl360 on October 20th, 2013 @ 2:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:

The deadline has passed already.

Yes, and even 30 days would be too short. Especially since it takes them so long to reveal all of the figures.

They should give us like 3 months AFTER the final reveal to decide whether or not we wish to sign up.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY