Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Monday, February 17th, 2014 5:38AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 36,392

Here's something closer to home from the New York Toy Fair 2014: Hasbro's official images of the G.I. Joe products coming out this year, and some more Kre-O sets in both the G.I. Joe and Cityville lines. Check them out below!

Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551526)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:18am CST
Now, I'm not gunna step on Cyber Bishop's toes or anything, but...

...isn't this guy a little short to be a Stormtrooper?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551528)
Posted by Va'al on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:41am CST
And to finish off the non Transformers coverage, in terms of official Hasbro product images, here is a picture heavy roundup of all the Marvel figures revealed at the New York Toy Fair 2014. The lines include the new movies - The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2 - as well as our friends the Super Hero Mashers, the Marvel Infinite and Limited series and some cartoon elements, such as Ultimate Spiderman toys. Check them all out below!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551577)
Posted by durroth on February 17th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CST
... Beta Ray Bill... Hasbro, shut up and take my money D:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551890)
Posted by Henry921 on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:06pm CST
I do not collect GI Joe figures... but I really like that Kre-O Cobra base.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1552471)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 20th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CST
GODKILLER IRON MAN!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
Heroic age Iron Man? Again?? Hasbro, how many times have you released this???
Spider-Man Assemblers? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING????????!!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

LOT LOOSE TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE BULLDOZER - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 20 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RID COMBINERS RAIL SPIKE JRX TAKARA RACER UNIVERSE US SELLER FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JRX COMBINERS RAILRACERS SPIKE RAIL MIDNIGHT EXPRESS RAPID RUN LOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 2 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE COMBINER WARS GENERATION MOTORMASTER WASPINATOR BEAST OF - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 23 minutes 52 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE COMBINER WARS GENERATIONS MOTORMASTER WHEEL JACK DELUXE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 23 minutes 48 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS JRX SPIKE RAIL COMBINER RID TAKARA BULKHEAD BEAST HUNTER OF - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 23 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS FIGURE EXCLUSIVE BRUTICUS GENERATION DECEPTICON CONSTRUCTICON - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 23 minutes 32 seconds
3 Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, Starscream, Vertebreak & Windrazor, MIP! New - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 29 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017