Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O)

Monday, February 17th, 2014 5:38AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 38,843

Here's something closer to home from the New York Toy Fair 2014: Hasbro's official images of the G.I. Joe products coming out this year, and some more Kre-O sets in both the G.I. Joe and Cityville lines. Check them out below!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551526)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:18am CST
Now, I'm not gunna step on Cyber Bishop's toes or anything, but...

...isn't this guy a little short to be a Stormtrooper?
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551528)
Posted by Va'al on February 17th, 2014 @ 6:41am CST
And to finish off the non Transformers coverage, in terms of official Hasbro product images, here is a picture heavy roundup of all the Marvel figures revealed at the New York Toy Fair 2014. The lines include the new movies - The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Amazing Spider-Man 2 - as well as our friends the Super Hero Mashers, the Marvel Infinite and Limited series and some cartoon elements, such as Ultimate Spiderman toys. Check them all out below!

Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551577)
Posted by durroth on February 17th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CST
... Beta Ray Bill... Hasbro, shut up and take my money D:
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1551890)
Posted by Henry921 on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:06pm CST
I do not collect GI Joe figures... but I really like that Kre-O Cobra base.
Re: Toy Fair 2014 Coverage - Official Hasbro Images (G.I. Joe and Kre-O) (1552471)
Posted by Manterax Prime on February 20th, 2014 @ 7:00pm CST
GODKILLER IRON MAN!!!! YYYYYEEEESSSS!!!!
Heroic age Iron Man? Again?? Hasbro, how many times have you released this???
Spider-Man Assemblers? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING????????!!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 45 minutes 25 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 34 Mindwipe - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 49 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon MECHTECH DD07 LASERBEAK Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers United UN-30 Optimus Primal Takara Tomy Action Figure MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
Japan Rare TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS ADVENTURE TAV50 HYPER SURGE OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 55 minutes 57 seconds
Takara Transformers Car Robots 2000 RID C-025 Super Mach Alert Autobots Prowl - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 55 minutes 55 seconds
Japan Rare Transformers United UN-21 SCOURGE Takara Tomy Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 56 minutes 8 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ORION PAX NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 56 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017