Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker

Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker

Thursday, January 20th, 2011 7:41pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 54,040

2 new toy images of the recently announced Transformers Generations Thundercracker has surfaced over at Chinese Transformers forum - Actoys.

This is the first time Thundercracker in classic mold is offer to collectors in mass market, as the previous versions are either BotCon exclusive or Takara Limited Gentei version.

Check out the images we have mirrored below:

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Actoys

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171867)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 20th, 2011 @ 7:47pm CST
Not bad, I think we have a winnah!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171868)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 20th, 2011 @ 7:50pm CST
i would get him but i have the henkei. pass.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171869)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on January 20th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171875)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 20th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CST
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171876)
Posted by El Duque on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:03pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:Nice.. I cam get him for my primary TF gen setup, and put my Botcon one in his box on display.

Same here, all three BotCon seekers will now be safely back in their box.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171880)
Posted by Kibble on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CST
The insignia is facing the wrong way...I hate that. I think this will become my blue Rainmaker.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171881)
Posted by It Is Him on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CST
This will do nicely.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171883)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:As much as i want a g1 thundercracker (and this figure does look really good) i cant convince myself to buy this mold again, maybe if there was some remolding or some new guns or something i could condone it but not another flat out repaint.

I hear ya. It's been a looooong time coming for this release and it's been SO long, that this mold may have lost some steam for some collectors. Or have done the exact opposite and made you frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

For me it's more of a 'sigh....FINALLY' kinda of reaction more than it is being pumped about it.

I have to absolutely buy him though and i'll prolly get more excited the closer to release time.
He does look awesome though and he is my favourite seeker. Who am i kidding.......i'm stoked. :D
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171885)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:25pm CST
Looks nice, I like it! Only thing that could be better is the chest fans could be black instead. Otherwise, great. I already have the Henkei one, but I'm getting this one in a case anyway.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171888)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:35pm CST
I have him and Wheeljack on preorder at bbts
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171894)
Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:45pm CST
I like that one quite a bit.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171896)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:48pm CST
I think I'm in love with it. Can't wait to be able to add him to the rest of the Seekers. :D
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171903)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:55pm CST
Can't wait get him. Now we just need reissues of classics Starscream, Skywarp, and Ramjet and I have all the "main" seekers.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171904)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:55pm CST
I like this guy lot. I wish his chest fans/wheels could have been painted a different color but that is a minor complaint. Now my custom TC can be a generic seeker.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171905)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:55pm CST
Hey not bad! Although, there's quite a bit of red on the figure, at least for my taste. Either way, I'll be picking him up.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171906)
Posted by Owtkazt on January 20th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CST
Oh yeah!, my seeker collection will finally be complete!!! Figure looks damn good. This seeker mold is timeless.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171911)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 20th, 2011 @ 9:05pm CST
I must admit to being slightly underwhelmed but I've gone through too much getting the last couple of jets to not complete the whole six-pack. This one is definitely "bought-on-sight" for me.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171917)
Posted by Collector Maximus on January 20th, 2011 @ 9:18pm CST
Looks fine to me, can't wait to add him to the collection. Hope Hasbro produces plenty cause not only is he one of the most Popular seekers, he's also the last one many people need, myself included. I do anticipate him being slightly difficult to find so I'll have to get my hunt on early. :D
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171918)
Posted by Rated X on January 20th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CST

It's only 12 bucks...treat yourself ;)

After Hasbro gave in to the fans requests, Im gonna buy 2 of em just to support the NEW Hasbro staff bringing us all this great G1 stuff. One for display, one to stay in the card. And I got the Henkei. Im so glad they told whoever made that Botcon 2007 exclusive promise that it was poor business tatics. :CON:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Generations Thundercracker (1171922)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 20th, 2011 @ 9:29pm CST
i just got to have this. looks great next to my Classics Skywarp.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
"Danger Zone"
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Lionizer Act..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound ..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFCC RAMJET Botcon 2016 Collectors Club Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Legends RODIMUS Bumblebee Soundwave WALMART Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Lot Starscream, Hound, Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY