Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online

Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online

Thursday, April 3rd, 2008 11:36pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 18,977

Grimlock, the supposedly intelligent but seemingly slow and dense commander of the Dinobots, lumbers his way into the all-new Transformers Animated galleries here on Seibertron.com. Check out the standard massive slew of photos from yours truly to tie you over until these figures are released in a few months. Click here to view the gallery of Transformers Animated Grimlock. Enjoy!

Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK

Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 3rd, 2008 11:42pm CDT

Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672186)
Posted by DISCHARGE on April 3rd, 2008 @ 11:55pm CDT
I wanted to see the fire breath thing too. Looks good though,
better than the other photos of him I've seen.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672188)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 3rd, 2008 @ 11:56pm CDT
I just realized what he reminds me of!

The mousers from TMNT!
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on April 3rd, 2008 @ 11:58pm CDT
I thought we weren't getting this till the weekend? Not that I am complaining mind you!

I am yet to see an Animated Figure that I dont like, although Grimlock has certainly jumped into my top 5.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672297)
Posted by Deathsanras on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:12am CDT
I'm just surprised how much he transforms like G1 Grimlock. There's obviously some differences, but the bulk of it looks to be pure G1 Grimlock, including the rising chest.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672348)
Posted by --B-- on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:55am CDT
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672365)
Posted by Zeds on April 4th, 2008 @ 8:16am CDT
Me love dinobots!
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672391)
Posted by Seibertron on April 4th, 2008 @ 9:19am CDT
--B-- wrote:I have to jump on the "sword in dino-mouth" bandwagon, that was the only reason I looked through the gallery!

I don't see how it attaches to his mouth. I tried, but nothing worked.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672393)
Posted by First-Aid on April 4th, 2008 @ 9:23am CDT
Me Grimlock dead sexy...

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME! :grin: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672434)
Posted by Cheetron on April 4th, 2008 @ 10:38am CDT
Excellent work man.

I have one question. How does the sword stay in the hand? Some sort of peg on the side of the weapon into hole on the hand?

It always bugs me when they are like that. I'm always afraid the little peg won't stay in the hole and the weapon becomes useless.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672562)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 4th, 2008 @ 2:30pm CDT
What?

No pics of him with G1 and Classics Grimlock?
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672574)
Posted by --B-- on April 4th, 2008 @ 2:49pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I don't see how it attaches to his mouth. I tried, but nothing worked.

Damn you man, try harder :P

jk, the gallery rocks as usual, my son will definatly be getting this TF!!
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672679)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on April 4th, 2008 @ 5:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672703)
Posted by Defcon! on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:00pm CDT
Love the Animated figures and can't wait to pick them all up! :D
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672778)
Posted by microclone on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:14pm CDT
wow, nice shots.

from pictures alone i am feeling that animated is the most awesome revision of TF since gen1, i like minimalism in my toys and for a modern line TF animated really has 'lots' of it!!
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672779)
Posted by microclone on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:16pm CDT
Smokescreen GT wrote:Awesome gallery, as usual. Animated Grimlock is definitely my favorite toy of this line I've seen so far.

Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672788)
Posted by Nekoman on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:27pm CDT
microclone wrote:

Agreed, there is just something about him I like, but I cant quite place it.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672830)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 4th, 2008 @ 8:39pm CDT
Even Ryan's quality work(and realy nice angels here) aren't convincing me on this figure.

I love the weapon, it just sucks when you have to buy a lukewarm bot to get the acessory. I know I gould go Ebay, but in the end, I'd be better off buying the figure, keeping the weapon then selling the rest off myself.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672856)
Posted by microclone on April 4th, 2008 @ 9:18pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:
microclone wrote:

Agreed, there is just something about him I like, but I cant quite place it.

thats art for you!!

neko, i thought you were an anihater??
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (672920)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on April 4th, 2008 @ 11:46pm CDT
Fantastic gallery Seibertron! The animated figures seem to be very photogenic.
Re: Transformers Animated GRIMLOCK gallery now online (673111)
Posted by Nekoman on April 5th, 2008 @ 10:17am CDT
microclone wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
microclone wrote:haha, actually grimmers is my #2, i really like lugnut as #1, hes just got some crazy character going on even with his one eye!!

Agreed, there is just something about him I like, but I cant quite place it.

thats art for you!!

neko, i thought you were an anihater??

I am, but that doesn’t mean I’ll pass up a good figure when I see one. There’s a couple figures from this line I know I’ll be getting.

To me, animated has more stinkers than the usual line and I would have preferred something else, but there are a couple figures that are worth a purchase.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "New Authentic Transformers Combiner Wars Defensor Lot of 7. Protectobots MISB." on EBAY
Buy "Brand New Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game Series 1 Mirage L@@K!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Hasbro RID Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Cliffjumper with head upgrade complete Generations G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Cyclonus complete G1 Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars deluxe MIRAGE" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG12 Windblade - Mint SEALED" on EBAY