Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles

Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles

Monday, December 17th, 2007 5:22pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 84,955

Transformers site Transformers@themoon have updated with some character profiles for some of the main human characters that will be appearing in the upcoming Transformers: Animated Cartoon Series (to début December 26th 2007).

The profiles include Sari Sumdac, Isaac Sumdac and Captain Fanzone.

To read the character profiles, please click here.

Credit(s): TF@TM

Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588054)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 30th, 2007 @ 12:33am CST
For each line, that's a tough one, especialy when ousting the exclusives.

I live in a retail heavy area an can find most things mainstream released but off the top of my head some problem bots have been

Titanium Cheetor, G1 Ultra Magnus, WW Ultra Magnus, The Fallen and SunStorm.

I only saw The Fallen and WW Magnus once, sadly I passed on WW Magnus(I bought 2 of The Fallen online so no biggie). Cheetor I saw twice but sadly only bought once(I won't open a Titanium till I have a dup). SunStorm I've never seen in retail.

Then Theres always the specific Combiners like LeoBreaker/Nemisis Breaker and WingSaber that you know you'll only see a handfull of times. Nemisis I got online, WingSaber I knew score right away.

If you're vigilant, retail bots will not be elusive, hell somehow I ended up with 3 08 BumbleBees with out even trying and I could have upped that number greatly, but I'm a collector not a hoarder.

But the key is, Remain vigilant!
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588076)
Posted by Frostic_Prime on December 30th, 2007 @ 1:20am CST
The Fallen was common when it was first released over here.
Starscream and Wheeljack from Armada was a bitch after the first couple of weeks too.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588101)
Posted by Jazzz on December 30th, 2007 @ 2:24am CST
08 Bumblebee of course.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588110)
Posted by Decatron on December 30th, 2007 @ 3:15am CST
Movie leader class Prime. He may shelfwarm your areas, but not here.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588115)
Posted by Frostic_Prime on December 30th, 2007 @ 3:57am CST
That sucks, especially since most online sites jack the prices up for Movie Prime.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588301)
Posted by thedistinctroom on December 30th, 2007 @ 11:20am CST
Grandus from Battlestars: Return Of Convoy.

Bloody hard to get.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588310)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 30th, 2007 @ 11:44am CST
Energon Omega Sentinel, Beachcomber, and the Grimlock & Swoop 2 pack.

I found them. :grin: Many others did not. Now they must pay copious amounts of money for them.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588390)
Posted by Retread on December 30th, 2007 @ 1:42pm CST
It's weird, looking at the case assortments Concept bumblebee should be pretty easy to find. I guess he is if you're willing to pay some rediculous markup. I'd say '74 bee is pretty hard to find now. Blackout would probably be the toughest of the voyagers.

Bumblebee and and starscream would be the tough ones from classics.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588417)
Posted by Nekoman on December 30th, 2007 @ 2:40pm CST
Movie - 08 Bumblebee
Classics - Starscream
Alternators - Wheeljack and Decepticharge
Cybertron - Deluxe Prime (truck) and Unicron
Energon - all the combiners

Not much else I can specifically remember having a hard time with.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588438)
Posted by Ultra Prime on December 30th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CST
In my expereince with the stores in my area it goes a little bit like this:

RID - No single elusive figure that I can remember
Armada - Skywarp, Galvatron
Energon - Grimlock/Swoop & Beachcomber (BC never showed up at any store in my area. And believe me I was vigilantly looking!)
Cybertron - WIng Saber
Alternators - Camshaft, Rvage 2.0 & Rumble (None of them ever showed up in my area)
Classics - Jetfire, Grimlock, Constructicons Set
Movie - 08 Concept BB, Recon Barricade
Animated - I don't really care . . . . :roll:
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588454)
Posted by Nekoman on December 30th, 2007 @ 3:17pm CST
Ultra Prime wrote:Animated - I don't really care . . . . :roll:

Oh, those Animated figures are just flooding the shelves where I live. The manager of my local Wal-mart was standing outside of the toy isle with a nervous look on his face and asked me if I would take these toys for him, telling me they were free! But I just looked at him and told him I couldn’t stand the thought of having one in my house. There had to have been at least 20+ Bumblebees!

Kidding aside I don’t care for animated either.
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588520)
Posted by Ruthless Cynic on December 30th, 2007 @ 4:32pm CST
Energon Ultra Magnus was very elusive, I had to get Seibertron himself to pick him up for me. Thanks again Ryan :APPLAUSE: :grin: I only saw Energon Grimlock and Swoop once and quickly purchased them. The shoddy distribution seemed to be solved with Cybertron, but I had trouble with a lot of the movie figures. The only Alts. I do not own/could not find were exclusive to either SDCC or Wal Mart. I never found Classics Ramjet either :oops:
Re: Transformers: Animated Human Character Profiles (588535)
Posted by The Chaos Bringer on December 30th, 2007 @ 4:56pm CST
thedistinctroom wrote:Grandus from Battlestars: Return Of Convoy.

Bloody hard to get.

I agree. I've only seen 1 on eBay. Ever! And it cost more than my entire collection!(which is a lot just so you know) And that was a long time ago. Why don't they just reissue the entire line? Come on, they reissued Starconvoy?

Movie megatron is the only movie figure I never found, and I really wanted one.

Don't care about Animated either. i'm glad I'm not alone.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Starscream new sealed B002 Hasbro G1 Version" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AOE Age of Extinction Hound Voyager Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS • CYCLONUS •  Combiner Wars - MINT IN BOX - HASBRO Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe WFC-S9 Hound MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 BOMBSHELL Vintage Generations One Insecticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Devastator - Constructicons Set HASBRO Combiner Wars - BNIB" on EBAY