Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail

Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 9:14PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 16,262

Fellow Seibertronians! Yours truly has discovered a "seismic discovery" with the Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock, the leader sized toy. Thanks to yours truly, we have photo evidence that the King of the Dinosaurs has arrived at US retail. The new Leader class figure was found at a Walmart in Ormond Beach, Florida, and retails for $29.99.

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail

With the local Walmarts emptying the shelves for new product, it was a pleasant surprise to find this fun figure. For an in depth review of the new Ultimate figure, visit our pictorial review for the Cyberverse Ultimate Class Grimlock.

Grimlock can be purchased from Walmart's online store here.

The hunt for this figure and much more is officially on right now, so stay tuned for more coverage of the latest Transformers news.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033624)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 7th, 2019 @ 12:24pm CDT

SGM
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033795)
Posted by william-james88 on August 8th, 2019 @ 7:27pm CDT
SGMLordMirage wrote:I posted this in my state sighting (Virginia) but to share on here, at a Walmart spotted the Ultimate Class Grimlock. Again a line i do not collect but he looked good alongside OP and Megatron.

SGM

Yeah, he does look good. And he's actually as decent as can be for what he is (a big cheap kids toy).
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033797)
Posted by william-james88 on August 8th, 2019 @ 7:38pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 has a review for a toy many fans are interested in, Cyberverse Spark Armour Cheetor. There are many Cheetor fans out there and this is the first transforming Cheetor from Hasbro in over 10 years. Plus, while the toyline has been panned by fans for it's reliance on gimmicks, the spark armour base figures have all been rather traditional by comparison. While this item does have a listing on Amazon, it is currently only available at Target.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Wait I just realized, this is a cat with a boat, cats hate water. Good one Hasbro! Cheetor is a beloved character from Beast Wars so I'm sure there are quite a few people happy to see it included in the Cyberverse line. The figure is pretty good since the gimmick is contained in the Battleship. Combined Cheetor is still fairly articulated and fun to play with. Definitely worth the pick-up.

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033807)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 8th, 2019 @ 8:48pm CDT
I'm really liking the ultimate Grimlock. As long as i like Cheetor, I think I will be getting Grimlock too
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033949)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:24pm CDT

The battleship armor is definitely where the heavier plastic went. and it's not too bad either. I like the new helmet with it.

So overall, not too bad for my first cyberverse figure. He's neat! A nice little trial run. Might grab a few of the smaller armor ones and Grimlock i think, this part of the line is interesting enough to warrant a look and see
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033951)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 9th, 2019 @ 9:27pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:My Cheetor arrived today, and he isn't too bad! The main figure is a bit light, but he's got the necessary articulation, and the modes aren't too bad either. i feel like this one as a standalone would work fairly well on the Prime/RiD shelf, he has that same aesthetic in toy form.

I really dug the heft. Been awhile since I handled a figure with some mass.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033957)
Posted by Stargrave on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:09pm CDT
Thanks to our own ScottyP we've learned of new listings for Transformers Cyberverse Power of the Spark Battle Class Spark Armor Ratchet with Blizzard Breaker, Shockwave with Solar Shot, and we've also learned of Elite Class Spark Armor Grimlock with Trash Crash! Ratchet and Shockwave are both listed at Amazon but Ratchet is currently out of stock with Shockwave listed as due to arrive a few weeks into September. Grimlock is currently listed at Entertainment Earth here, or at NDA Toys here. You can click on any of the images below to go to the respective links as well. Enjoy the images and share your thoughts in the forums. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Ratchet with Blizzard Breaker:

Shockwave with Solar Shot:

Grimlock with Trash Crash:

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033959)
Posted by TulioDude on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:18pm CDT
I have been more accepting of Shockwave's vehicle since I saw it in motion in the show.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033962)
Posted by Nexus Knight on August 9th, 2019 @ 10:36pm CDT
Okay, so I was reading the listing for Ratchet on Amazon and I run across with this -

Amazon wrote:Collect cool converting characters from the show Transformers: Robots in disguise

- and I died.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033983)
Posted by bacem on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:35am CDT
i am actually interested in grimlock there. he seems to have "good" articulations, with overall badass design, and the garbage truck armor is hillarious, but also looks badass at the same time.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033995)
Posted by durroth on August 10th, 2019 @ 4:26am CDT
shockwave's armor looks like he's gearing up to represent Neo Holland
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2033996)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2019 @ 5:18am CDT
durroth wrote:shockwave's armor looks like he's gearing up to represent Neo Holland

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034004)
Posted by william-james88 on August 10th, 2019 @ 7:20am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

I didnt but i looked it up and its hilarious
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034005)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 10th, 2019 @ 7:22am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

GGundam for life 8-)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034011)
Posted by Cheetron on August 10th, 2019 @ 8:44am CDT
Watch out! Ratchets going to ski you up!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034025)
Posted by Stargrave on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

I didnt but i looked it up and its hilarious

I had to look it up too bwahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034026)
Posted by Stargrave on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:07pm CDT
Cheetron wrote:Watch out! Ratchets going to ski you up!

Somewhere there’s a kid who’s dad is a paramedic who’s also coincidentally a snowmobile enthusiast. And he will now be a TF fan for life.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034027)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

I didnt but i looked it up and its hilarious

G Gundam doesn't disappoint 8-) I've often thought it was underrated (a bit like the Cyberverse cartoon)
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034028)
Posted by Stargrave on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:12pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

I didnt but i looked it up and its hilarious

It gives me the same vibe of why I love Mega Man villains.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Ultimate Grimlock Found at US Retail (2034030)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2019 @ 12:17pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I wonder how many other people got this joke ;)

I didnt but i looked it up and its hilarious

It gives me the same vibe of why I love Mega Man villains.

While gundam as a whole has phenomenal designs, G Gundam in particular has a lot of off the wall designs, Google what Neo Americas entry looked like ;) (and Neo Canada for that matter)

I can't wait to get some of these spark armours, should be free to get some in the next few weeks.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Medal, Coin, Transformers Barricade Commemorative Medal COIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind and Darkwing" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scrapmetal Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Premiere Deluxe WWII BUMBLEBEE (26) Brand New HTF" on EBAY