Saturday, August 20th, 2011 8:27am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 85,231

Hasbro has updated their archive with the instruction sheet for the upcoming Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack (or Que if you prefer his in movie name). Like several previous instructions sheets have done in the past, a possible new head mold for a future repaint is revealed. The full sized PDF file can be viewed here for a better look at the alternate head.

Credit(s): Hasbro, scypris115

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 20th, 2011 11:29am CDT

Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279066)
Posted by Starparu on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:34am CDT
Looks cool, I'll definitely be getting him. Maybe they'll list soundwave, and hopefully release these guys soon.

EDIT: Oh look, there is another head sculpt, now that i've seen that, I might wait and get the more classic looking head...or both....wow Hasbro REALLY knows how to get you to spend more money :P
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279071)
Posted by Hyre on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:45am CDT
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279077)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:55am CDT

Hyre wrote:Surprised no one's mentioned the completely different noggin they're using in the instructions. Has good old-fashioned Wheeljack ears and a mouth plate from the look of it.

I noticed, you just beat me to it. >:oP
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279079)
Posted by Dean ML on August 20th, 2011 @ 9:00am CDT
Wow. Can't wait! Transformation looks fun and I always love it when a figure isn't wearing a backpack of car parts.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279091)
Posted by Arrancon on August 20th, 2011 @ 9:32am CDT
I'm getting this, even though I just got the Gen. one. Too bad he didn't get to use that staff in the movie cuz he died :-(.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279125)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on August 20th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT

are we lookin at the samething?
it looks like transtech/animated Cheetor's head to me.

but i must say the body itself looks really good and as stated before lookin pretty kibble-free.
heres to igear/other 3rd party to make a more likable head!
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279133)
Posted by freaky777 on August 20th, 2011 @ 11:33am CDT
May or may not mean anything.. u guys remembered Laserbeak's manual too right? Currently that has not been addressed as well..

However I really hope that he gets a new head, looks so much better, only thing that bothers me is that if I buy the remolded one, hes not in the movie.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279143)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:27pm CDT
if there is a remolded one i will buy both.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279146)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:29pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Vertually Kibble Free! another reason for me to get this figure? those things on his back have are weapons for him to use! :KREMZEEK:

I noticed, you just beat me to it. >:oP

I think it's funny, because The heading added "Reveals Potential Head Mold" :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279148)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
A really impressive transformation for a figure that size. I cannot wait to get him in my collection. Dang.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279151)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:37pm CDT
the transformation process looks good but i just dont like how the figure looks, still going to pass on this one.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279153)
Posted by dirk2243 on August 20th, 2011 @ 12:37pm CDT
I'm looking forward to picking this one up.

Would anyone buy a repaint of this TF if done in it's G1 scheme? Like they did w/ 07 target exclusive Jazz and also rescue ratchet?

I would if they use that head mold used in the instructions vice the movie head.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279171)
Posted by MegaPrime100 on August 20th, 2011 @ 1:39pm CDT
This new head reminds me Bionicle Takanuva. I don't know why.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279180)
Posted by OlivusPrime on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:16pm CDT
Even without the new head, this figure looks awesome, what with the great transformation and weapons arsenal. Great to see one of my favourite G1 and Movie characters getting a fantastic figure.

Perhaps new-noggin-Wheeljack and "Buzzsaw" are destined for the post movie line (i.e. DOTM equivalent of AllSpark Power and NEST Alliance).
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279188)
Posted by iaconportland on August 20th, 2011 @ 2:43pm CDT
Nice looking figure, but I gotta tell ya, it really boggles my mind why they would release the toy as Wheeljack but call him Que in the movie. I mean, wth was wrong with the name Wheeljack? Or Mirage for that matter? I personally think it was one in a long line of Michael Bay eff yous to the fanbase.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279197)
Posted by Optimus1138 on August 20th, 2011 @ 3:09pm CDT
I'll definitely get this, but I don't know about the remold.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279232)
Posted by scypris115 on August 20th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
notice that it says 2011 at the bottom left corner so that must mean its coming out soon.. i heard its gonna be released in late September but who knows..
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1279287)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 20th, 2011 @ 7:40pm CDT
i guess wake me when the repaint comes out then cause i wont buy this current piece of crap
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1280020)
Posted by DJLazer on August 22nd, 2011 @ 4:02pm CDT
I WANT THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack Instruction Sheet Reveals Potential New Head Mold (1280065)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 22nd, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT
Well, that's interesting. At first I didn't zoom in and couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about, but now I see it. I really hope this remold gets a release, because other than the hideous movie head, the mold is pretty decent. I just hope it gets a somewhat G1-ish paint job too...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY