Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders

Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders

Tuesday, November 25th, 2014 10:47am CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,946

Thanks to a tip from fellow Seibertron.com user iguanabytes, we can confirm that the Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm figure is now available for pre-order at the official Hasbro Toy Shop website. They are currently pricing the Headmaster toy at $19.99, with the earliest release/delivery date on 9th December - will you be buying it from them? Will you be buying it at all? Let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

A genius scientist and diabolical inventor, Brainstorm develops advanced weaponry for the Autobots. Although many of his inventions are deemed too devastating for use in actual combat, it's possible his laboratory itself is his most dangerous creation. Brainstorm frequently ignores proper safety protocols, and an unwary visitor to his lab runs a high risk of triggering some half-finished doomsday weapon. In spite of this, he is allowed to continue his work, proof of just how valuable Brainstorm is to the Autobot cause.

Gear up for hardcore Transformers action with this awesome 2-in-1 Brainstorm figure! This crazy Autobot can launch a fierce double-fisted blaster attack at his Autobot enemies in robot mode. But if the mission calls for fast-flying recon, he can convert to jet mode. Keep converting him back and forth so his enemies can't keep up!

Figure comes with accessories.

Incredible 2-in-1 Brainstorm figure
Converts from robot mode to jet mode
Twin blasters
Head converts to pilot

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders

Credit(s): HTS.com

Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624536)
Posted by reluctantyouth on November 25th, 2014 @ 11:40am CST
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624549)
Posted by iguanabytes on November 25th, 2014 @ 12:30pm CST
I have mine on order and will be checking DAILY for Arcee and Chromia-as far as combiners go...if only they would show up! I'm excited about Superion, and idiotically REALLY excited about the legends Powerglide
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624582)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 25th, 2014 @ 2:22pm CST
iguanabytes wrote:as far as combiners go...if only they would show up! I'm excited about Superion, and idiotically REALLY excited about the legends Powerglide
But they're not supposed to come out until next year.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624588)
Posted by Cobotron on November 25th, 2014 @ 2:56pm CST
Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624593)
Posted by william-james88 on November 25th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?

All I heard was late december 2014 at the earliest. The Generations wave with Chromia and Arcee, along with Brainwave need to come out first.

I personally don't expect to see them at mass retail until February but that's just gut instinct (more gut instinct, I dont think they will come to Canada until summer 2015)
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624616)
Posted by megatronus on November 25th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CST
I'm still waiting on Roadbuster & Sky-Byte to show up again in New York City. I was away on business when they came around the first time. I need those two before I even think about Brainstorm, Arcee, and Chromia (though I'll still buy them on sight).

Also, finally picked up the Nightbeat / Jhiaxus / Crosscut / Windblade wave today at TRU. That's the thing about TRU Times Square: things are either really early, or really behind.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624703)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:09pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?

If that's the case, those Arcee's running around ebay, for what market are supposedly targetted at if the official release is on December?
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624707)
Posted by william-james88 on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:23pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?

Those arcees on e-bay are from the chinese production line as extra stock. They were taken at the stage before the packaging took place. They are excess production. Since they didnt need packaging and instructions printed and included, they were able to be sold on e-bay right away. In the meantime, the production stock is being packaged and branded and will eventualy come our way. I hope I answered your question.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624712)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:29pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?

A bit wj888. Some aauctions actually are packaged. So some "enterprising" worker gave those a slip eh 8-}

Thanks btw for the explanation.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624715)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:32pm CST
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?

Thanks btw for the explanation.

All I see are Arcees in package... at 30-40$ + shipping!
The early bird dont get the worm. The early bird get eaten instead.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624719)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:47pm CST
*Poof* Thread name changed
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624724)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:57pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:*Poof* Thread name changed
Okay, but... We got this thread too - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102338

11 pages and counting, news posts included.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624725)
Posted by shajaki on November 25th, 2014 @ 9:59pm CST
:-(
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624772)
Posted by robotmel on November 26th, 2014 @ 4:00am CST
shajaki wrote:
robotmel wrote:
shajaki wrote:well, y'all were askin for it. here it is :grin:
Official Transformers Generations / Combiner Wars Discussion Thread
:-?
*raises hand*

If the Combiner Wars finish soon, can we get a thread retitle? :twisted:
combiner wars havent even started yet.....
:lol: I know ;) :P
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624798)
Posted by Robogeek1973 on November 26th, 2014 @ 8:04am CST
I'm hoping the first wave of Combiner Voyagers and Deluxes hit before X-mas. I'm really interested in those Aerialbots and possibly Prime.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624810)
Posted by wolverinetodd on November 26th, 2014 @ 8:59am CST
reluctantyouth wrote:Darn...was just coming here to submit this news :DANCE: . I just ordered (2) at 11:33 AM Central Time. The "freeship25" code is still good. I cannot imagine these lasting long enough for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. Wonder why they did not wait? Will we see Chromia and Arcee for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Will we possibly see a preorder for Combiner Wars Wave 1? I'm hopeful for both. :grin: :BOT:

Dang! Wish I'd known that the "freeship25" code was still operational as I definitely would've used it. Still, I've got one Voyager Brainstorm pre-ordered as I'm not holding my breath for my local Wal-Mart to get it in anytime in the near future. Their shelves are so cluttered with those AOE 12" Titan figures that there's no room for any other boxed AOE Transformers figures. Who thought of these non-transforming crap figures? I'm a kid that wants a Transformer figure and this is what I get... a NON-TRANSFORMING TRANSFORMER?!?!? WTF!?!? The Generations Voyagers that they do have (Rhinoxen(?) and Whirls) have been there for months now, gathering dust, so no room for anymore Generations Voyagers.

Anyway, I think I'm going to like this Voyager Brainstorm for its robot mode and Voyager size. I'm not a huge fan of its vehicle mode with its legs folded up underneath it and sticking way out back (FansProject's Smart Robin wins hands-down on vehicle mode). But since I display my figures in robot mode anyway, I don't have to worry about those awkward legs. I'll likely display him with my "future" battle scenario which includes Rodimus Prime (w/FansProject's upgrade Protector set), UniqueToys' ManiaKing (Ver. 1 - homage to Galvatron), Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps, and Generations Metroplex.

I still like my FansProject Smart Robin (homage to Brainstorm) for both of its modes and right now, it sizes well with its homages to its Headmasters teammates, FansProject Code (homage to Chromedome), ToyWorld's Hardbone (homage to Hardhead), and later FansProject's homage to Highbrow. As well as its Decepticon adversaries, FansProject's Quadruple U (homage to Weird Wolf), FansProject's Sigma L (homage to Mindwipe), and later FansProject's Function X5 (homage to Skullcruncher).
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1624961)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 26th, 2014 @ 7:23pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:*Poof* Thread name changed

11 pages and counting, news posts included.

That's alright, we can use this thread for the remainder of the regular Generations toys being released this year and can still use the combiner wars thread for the Generations Combiner Wars stuff coming out all next year.
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1625086)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2014 @ 11:48am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:*Poof* Thread name changed

11 pages and counting, news posts included.

Meaning Arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm, right? Or is there more? :-?
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1625123)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 27th, 2014 @ 2:23pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:*Poof* Thread name changed

11 pages and counting, news posts included.

Meaning Arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm, right? Or is there more? :-?

Maybe we could count the generic 2014/2015 releases like the Legions and Protectobots as well?
Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm - HasbroToyShop.com Pre-orders (1625142)
Posted by leakin' lubricant on November 27th, 2014 @ 3:46pm CST
Am I right in thinking that Arcee is not yet openly available to US collectors, or am I misreading things? I've had Arcee since October and I live in the UK, where we usually get figures pretty late.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Medix The Doc-Bot Figure Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Free Comic Book Day Doctor Who Power Rangers Transformers Avengers Marvel  Idw" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY