Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars"

Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars"

Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 1:47am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 15,875

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars"

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

MACHINE WARS

Story & Art by:
Dennis Chacon

Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars"

Credit(s): Richter

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004596)
Posted by Blurrz on September 29th, 2009 @ 1:56am CDT
I really like the cast of characters in this Mosaic. Mirage looks pretty cool, Optimus looks a bit funky... I seriously love these Mosaics because they give me so many repaint ideas. Seriously, these guys look so funky and cool.

Megatron with that goatee is toooooooooooooooo badass.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004625)
Posted by ausbot on September 29th, 2009 @ 4:42am CDT
I would totally buy this if this was a new comic, plus the bots designs look better than the new g1 movieverse hybrids
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004660)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 29th, 2009 @ 7:14am CDT
Nice, I guess.

But, I'm not fully taken in by this one cuz of my own Machine Wars fanfic series.

I know it's still a work-in-progress, and hasn't been touched on for a long time. (And I really need to update the first story to make it longer and more detailed).

I just haven't found the time to work on it. I keep coming up with all these cool ideas for future stories (about 35/36 stories-worth), but I can never get to putting them in fic form.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004666)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on September 29th, 2009 @ 8:24am CDT
Great Mosaic!
Awesome job from the story/dialog to the artwork.
I would love to see the continuation of this.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004683)
Posted by Convotron on September 29th, 2009 @ 9:07am CDT
Very interesting start! I don't know much about Machine Wars so this has gotten me to start investigating the toyline.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004765)
Posted by Windsweeper on September 29th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CDT
About time Machine Wars got some airtime. Strangely, I'm getting the same vibe I got the first time I saw Beast Wars. As in, are they supposed to be the G1 characters reformatted in the future?

MW really needs to get some love in the Classics line too. Preferaby some deluxe versions of Megatron, Thundercracker and the other jets. The MW jets were far too small unfortunately.

Anyway, great mosaic. Hopefully we'll get a few more installments.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004773)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 29th, 2009 @ 2:24pm CDT
Finally some Machine War action. Id love to see some more. Great mosaic by the way.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004793)
Posted by Predaprince on September 29th, 2009 @ 3:08pm CDT

Other than that, it was a good mosaic.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004899)
Posted by Convotron on September 29th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CDT
Maybe MW Optimus Prime has an Irish accent?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004918)
Posted by Bumblebeast on September 30th, 2009 @ 1:35am CDT
That's no moon.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004924)
Posted by Abraxsis on September 30th, 2009 @ 2:27am CDT
Very, Very cool Mosaic. Great artwork, you made MW Prime actually look good...lol.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1004961)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 30th, 2009 @ 6:56am CDT
Predaprince wrote:I can't believe I am the first to mention it, but "trough"??? The word is suppose to be "through".
Hah! You're right. Score one for the prince.

Convotron wrote:Maybe MW Optimus Prime has an Irish accent?
But he's the same guy as G1 Optimus.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1005013)
Posted by Convotron on September 30th, 2009 @ 10:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Convotron wrote:Maybe MW Optimus Prime has an Irish accent?
But he's the same guy as G1 Optimus.

In a new body. Maybe he wanted to spice things up with a bit of Irish spirit.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1005072)
Posted by Predaprince on September 30th, 2009 @ 2:22pm CDT
Bumblebeast wrote:That's no moon.

:P
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Machine Wars" (1005425)
Posted by cybercat on October 1st, 2009 @ 10:33am CDT
I rather liked this. Machine Wars deserves a story. And the art--mwah! Sweet! (Oh good, and someone else pointed out the 'trough'--don't want to always be Das Grammar Nazi).

In fact, Machine Wars can live with more than one story. I write Bayverse stuff and there's buckets of it and most of it doesn't distract me.

Sabrblade wrote:Nice, I guess.

Ah, welcome to the wonderful and lonely world of fanfic, my friend. (Sob!) dammit, just because a turnip--that lacks opposable thumbs--can outdraw me, my stuff languishes alone, all by itself, bein' all wordy and prosified and such.... Yeah, know *THAT* feeling. :P

It's a little weird seeing someone else's vision of characters you think of as 'yours', but unless they go too far (like that one fanfic somewhere else where Barricade is a girl and now a single mom and Starscream is dating her and dancing to impress her and oh, excuse me while I do this :SICK: ) you get kind of used to it. And it becomes kind of cool after a while, when it's well done, to see them pick up on things you didn't consider.

HK, Fanfic: the genre everyone loves to hate. And sometimes deservedly so.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron HOUND  Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron SIEGE Leader Shockwave WFC-S14 " on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY