Transformers Prime Season Two Promo

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo

Saturday, December 17th, 2011 4:45PM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,926

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From today's Transformers Rescue Bots sneak peek on the Hub here's a Transformers Prime season 2 promo spot. Transformers Prime The Animated Series will be returning to the Hub in February 2012.

Credit(s): Fanoftransformers1
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324454)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 17th, 2011 @ 4:57pm CST
that's it? :-x
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324461)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 17th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CST
Arcee seems to scream "No!" like that a lot. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324463)
Posted by cotss2012 on December 17th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CST
Wow, we saw and heard a whole lot of nothing that we haven't seen and heard before...
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324471)
Posted by GetRightRobot on December 17th, 2011 @ 5:44pm CST
Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324482)
Posted by Foxbear on December 17th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CST
Okay, it's a bit difficult to tell from the clip at this resolution. But to me it seriously looked like that was Omega base going boom 0:03 seconds. Which would leave the Autobots in dire straights indeed. :shock:
That look on Megs face is just creepy. :-s
I am thrilled to have a set, if slightly vague release date. I only hope I get to watch it on my neighbor's big screen who I will be house sitting for about the time it comes. :D
What will Hasbro dare have Optimus do? :-?
Must not gnaw arm off in anticipation! :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324486)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 17th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CST
February?! But I want it now!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324501)
Posted by LadyBug on December 17th, 2011 @ 7:20pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324511)
Posted by GetRightRobot on December 17th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CST
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.


Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324512)
Posted by LadyBug on December 17th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.


Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.


I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324514)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 17th, 2011 @ 7:59pm CST
yawn
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324515)
Posted by GetRightRobot on December 17th, 2011 @ 8:00pm CST
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.


Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.


I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.


Even if they did one-shot Wheeljack, I'd be ok with that. I like him, but if they feel the need to move threw characters that fast and stick with the core cast, fine. Just gimme my toys. :D
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324516)
Posted by LadyBug on December 17th, 2011 @ 8:08pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.


Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.


I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.


Even if they did one-shot Wheeljack, I'd be ok with that. I like him, but if they feel the need to move threw characters that fast and stick with the core cast, fine. Just gimme my toys. :D


I was hoping we would get Bulkhead and Cliffjumper before Christmas here in America, but I guess not. I know Canada has gotten both. Luckily, one of my friends up in Canada had bought me Bulkhead for Christmas. I will hopefully get him before the New Year, but shipping this time between countries can be insane. She still hasn't got my card. I just hope we get more Prime toys soon. My shelves need more!
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324518)
Posted by GetRightRobot on December 17th, 2011 @ 8:12pm CST
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.


It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.


Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.


I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.


Even if they did one-shot Wheeljack, I'd be ok with that. I like him, but if they feel the need to move threw characters that fast and stick with the core cast, fine. Just gimme my toys. :D


I was hoping we would get Bulkhead and Cliffjumper before Christmas here in America, but I guess not. I know Canada has gotten both. Luckily, one of my friends up in Canada had bought me Bulkhead for Christmas. I will hopefully get him before the New Year, but shipping this time between countries can be insane. She still hasn't got my card. I just hope we get more Prime toys soon. My shelves need more!


That's cool. Yea, I'm not typically a MISB collector, but my SDCC Prime...Prime is staying in his cool ass box. I need a Prime Optimus. Hah, that's fun. So long as the Post office doesn't shut down completely between now and then :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324567)
Posted by dinogeist on December 18th, 2011 @ 12:13am CST
it seems like Hasbro is a genious on this february 2012 TF Prime season 2. the genious parts are as follows: (1) in america the february month is known as sweeps. airing a newer TF prime season during sweeps time in february is genious.(2) season 2 of TF Prime will air in february,the same february month hasbro has it's nyc toy fair. this gives brings attention to hopefully newer TF Prime proto types at nyc toy fair. toyfair gives some advertisent to watch tf prime season 2 in february.
(3)from some sources the transformers prime toys will hit retail stores around february. so having season 2 & prime toys in february is just awesome.

yes i am aware of the toys r us store exclusive "First edition" tf prime toys that got released in november 2011 & december 2011. I was referring to the full blown/non-first edition tf prime toys that were scheduled to hit usa retail stores hopefully around the rumored february 2012 time frame.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324580)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 18th, 2011 @ 2:02am CST
LadyBug wrote:I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime.
But what does Wheeljack have to do with the Dinobots in this reality? It was Shockwave who made them.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324689)
Posted by First-Aid on December 18th, 2011 @ 12:07pm CST
Good things that will/may happen in Prime:
Dinobots. The question is- how many? Will we see 1, 3, or 5?
Orion Pax. Expansion of this character would deepen the mythos.
Starscream. What will his role be now? Could we see a third faction?
More characters. Always good. Could we see Elita One to lead until Prime returns?
More toys. Even better.
The quest to find Vector Sigma to restore Prime's memory.
Miko gets accidentally stepped on, or her year as an exchange student is up and she is forced to go home. Most annoying human character since Kicker.

Bad things that may happen in Prime:
Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
Romance- Jack's mom and Fowler.
Miko stays.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324694)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 18th, 2011 @ 12:17pm CST
First-Aid wrote:Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
And, how is this a bad thing, exactly?
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324710)
Posted by First-Aid on December 18th, 2011 @ 1:03pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
And, how is this a bad thing, exactly?


I guess, as much as I like what they have done with Jack's character, I can't see the Autobots agreeing to let Jack lead them into battle, let alone at all. Maybe it isn't a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the RIGHT thing.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324713)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 18th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
And, how is this a bad thing, exactly?


I guess, as much as I like what they have done with Jack's character, I can't see the Autobots agreeing to let Jack lead them into battle, let alone at all. Maybe it isn't a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the RIGHT thing.
True, I can see them not liking the idea at first, but I can also see the writers using that angle as a means to further the character development and have the 'Bots warm up to Jack's lead over time.

Plus, it's like when Optimus was named Prime. He was just as much a nobody as Jack and was chosen because the higher-ups saw something in him that others didn't see.
Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo (1324770)
Posted by Mat001 on December 18th, 2011 @ 4:30pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
LadyBug wrote:I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime.
But what does Wheeljack have to do with the Dinobots in this reality? It was Shockwave who made them.


Yeah, but that can change like quite a bit of stuff established in "Exodus" and "War For Cybertron".

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
Twincast / Podcast #235:
"Pre-Holidaze"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Trypticon Figure Titans Return Titan Class Hasbro - BRAND NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary Crossover Ectotron Ecto-1 w/ Slimer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Right Gun OEM Replacement" on EBAY
Buy "Topspin Autobot Freezeout Transformers Titans Return w" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars optimus prime" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars optimus maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Rank B Tavvs05 Drift Origin Mode Jazz Battle Transformers Adventure" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Bumblebee Clear Version Transformers Adventure Limited Ez Collection Toys R" on EBAY