Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

Wednesday, August 19th, 2009 8:52pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,601

Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse has become a huge success in the PC Gaming Industry.
The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is the world's first 3G infrared sensor gaming mouse.
This ultimate gaming mouse with ergonomic right-handed design provides maximum comfort during intensive gameplay.

An user from Actoys shared his recent purchase - Transformers ROTF Bumble Bee Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse. This is a collaboration product between Hasbro Inc and Razer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you wish to learn more about Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse, click here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news.

Credit(s): Actoys, Razer

Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977749)
Posted by Torneira on August 19th, 2009 @ 9:57pm CDT
Well I had a look on their side but I can't find the Transformers version of Razer Deathadder.

I saw the pics and it looks cool though, too bad when it lights up, the colour is yellow. I'd prefered red. It doesn't transform like the "grimlock" mouse?
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977766)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:15pm CDT
Pretty sweet! But I'd take my Razer Lachesis and Destructor mat over anything lol!! Razer makes very good products, my desktop is all kitted out in Razer gear. It's great to see two of my favorite things rolled into one!
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977768)
Posted by Abraxsis on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:19pm CDT
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977773)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:22pm CDT
Abraxsis wrote:Nice, but +$60 for a mouse? Forget it...lol. I'll stick to my $10 mouse and slap an autobot sticker onto it.

Get it on sale. Specialty mice cost more due to the technology. Well, among other reasons.

The yellow looks hideous. I'll stick to my battle-hardened Logitech MX518, thank you very much.
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977853)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 20th, 2009 @ 1:14am CDT

You'd be paying 60+ for more than just an Autobot sticker. Show me a $10 mouse that reads up to 1800dpi lol :P
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (978018)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 20th, 2009 @ 10:46am CDT
Lemme guess, "Bumblebee fgure not included"?
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (978172)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 20th, 2009 @ 3:41pm CDT
It doesn't transform into Bumblebee? Laaaaame!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
"Til All Are 2021"
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

Buy "SWERVE Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS Universe Series Action Figure 2004 COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse SKY BYTE, Tiny Turbo Changers 2020" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TG-25 ORION PAX VS MEGATRONUS Figure TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES - ENERGON ARMOR SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Loyal Subjects Transformers Frenzy & Buzzsaw 2 Pack 2015 SDCC Exclusive Set" on EBAY
Buy "transformers g1 original Constructicon Hook Part" on EBAY