Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

Transformers News: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

Wednesday, August 19th, 2009 8:52PM CDT

Categories: Game News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 42,897

Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse has become a huge success in the PC Gaming Industry.
The Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse is the world's first 3G infrared sensor gaming mouse.
This ultimate gaming mouse with ergonomic right-handed design provides maximum comfort during intensive gameplay.

An user from Actoys shared his recent purchase - Transformers ROTF Bumble Bee Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse. This is a collaboration product between Hasbro Inc and Razer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you wish to learn more about Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse, click here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news.
Credit(s): Actoys, Razer

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977749)
Posted by Torneira on August 19th, 2009 @ 9:57pm CDT
Well I had a look on their side but I can't find the Transformers version of Razer Deathadder.

I saw the pics and it looks cool though, too bad when it lights up, the colour is yellow. I'd prefered red. It doesn't transform like the "grimlock" mouse?
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977766)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:15pm CDT
Pretty sweet! But I'd take my Razer Lachesis and Destructor mat over anything lol!! Razer makes very good products, my desktop is all kitted out in Razer gear. It's great to see two of my favorite things rolled into one!
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977768)
Posted by Abraxsis on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:19pm CDT
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977773)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 19th, 2009 @ 10:22pm CDT
Abraxsis wrote:Nice, but +$60 for a mouse? Forget it...lol. I'll stick to my $10 mouse and slap an autobot sticker onto it.

Get it on sale. Specialty mice cost more due to the technology. Well, among other reasons.

The yellow looks hideous. I'll stick to my battle-hardened Logitech MX518, thank you very much.
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (977853)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 20th, 2009 @ 1:14am CDT

You'd be paying 60+ for more than just an Autobot sticker. Show me a $10 mouse that reads up to 1800dpi lol :P
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (978018)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 20th, 2009 @ 10:46am CDT
Lemme guess, "Bumblebee fgure not included"?
Re: Transformers Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse (978172)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 20th, 2009 @ 3:41pm CDT
It doesn't transform into Bumblebee? Laaaaame!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "TURBINE THRASH WINDBLADE 3.5" Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 scout class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 ReIssue Takara D-62S Purple Galvatron eHobby Scramble City MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class  Wingblade Turbine Thrash Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Autobot Gears G1 Reissue 2018 MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers MP3 Player 128MB NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron WFC Leader Ultra Magnus Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Prime Beast Hunters STARSCREAM Thunder Talon Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON PROWL IN HAND!" on EBAY