Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed

Monday, November 21st, 2011 7:43pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,075

Those of you who are eagerly awaiting the December 17th sneak peek at Transformers Rescue Bots will be pleased to know that Seiberton.com has received the cast list from our friends at the Hub. Check it out below:

• Jeff Bennett ("Batman: The Brave and the Bold")
  • Steve Blum (voice of Starscream on "Transformers Prime")
  • LeVar Burton ("Star Trek: The Next Generation")
  • Lacey Chabert ("Party of Five")
  • Parvesh Cheena ("Outsourced")
  • D.C. Douglas ("Boston Common")
  • Élan Garfias ("Handy Manny")
  • Maurice LaMarche (voice of Morbo and Calculon on "Futurama")
  • Jason Marsden ("G.I. Joe: Renegades")
  • Shannon McKain ("It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia")
  • Diamond White ("Phineas and Ferb")
  • Imari Williams (video game voice over actor)

And we're excited to announce that Peter Cullen will voice Optimus Prime when he makes cameo appearances in “Transformers Rescue Bots”!

Please note that John DiMaggio was erroneously included in the information we received last week.

Credit(s): The Hub, TbalVIII

This article was last modified on Monday, November 21st, 2011 10:57pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315307)
Posted by sky_fire12 on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:53pm CST
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315309)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:56pm CST
:HALUC: :HALUC: :ic$: :ic$: =P~ =P~ :grin: :grin: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :PEACE: :PEACE: ;)^ ;)^ :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

That cast is PURE WIN!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315312)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:00pm CST
sky_fire12 wrote:Hmmmmmmm, i wonder if this explains why Starscream hasn't been showing up on TF:Prime the last couple of episodes.

i would not be surprised if this is why.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315319)
Posted by KnightStrike on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:13pm CST
Awesome cast list. Seriously cool that Optimus will be voiced by Peter Cullen again. For me he is the only voice of Optimus Prime. Steve Blum is always great and very cool to see LeVar Burton on there. Now I want to watch a couple Geordi episodes of ST:TNG ;)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315321)
Posted by dinogeist on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:16pm CST

It's gonna be kinda weird having no decepticons causing trouble in a TF cartoon series.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315322)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:18pm CST
Great cast ,and maybe the show will be enjoyable .Peter Cullen is a great Prime voice ,but all the others , Neil Kaplan , David Kaye,and Garry Chalk ,all did a great job too .For this fan i have loved them all . :grin:
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315325)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:21pm CST
Tidalwavex wrote:Will this be the FIRST TF toy line that's supported by a cartoon to feature only Autobots & no decepticons.

Probably. The Playskool Go-Bots cartoon only had Go-Bots (the antagonists were also Go-Bots, but were merely rascals who were inadvertently causing trouble).

The Return of Convoy toyline only had Cybertrons (Autobots), but there was no cartoon. If there had been, there definitely would have been Destrons (Decepticons) in it due to the fiction featuring them.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315329)
Posted by dinogeist on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:31pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I've never heard of any playskool gobots cartoon series that aired on TV in America. Please,this is the 2nd time you said this thing existed. please post a few links with proof.

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315333)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:38pm CST
nice LeVar Burton doing voice work again, still not enough to watch this though. Now if other next gen cast members show up then maybe, but even then id rather just watch Star Trek or Gargoyles.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315337)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:42pm CST
Tidalwavex wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I was going to respond before, but IAmThePeej beat me to it. Plus, I was on vacation over the weekend with limited Internet access, which is why I wasn't on at all yesterday or today until now.

Anyway, the Go-Bots cartoon was only four episodes long with two episodes being released on a VHS packed with a special Speed-Bot figure, while the other two aired on TV only in limited markets.

Here's the opening from it.

Tidalwavex wrote:If their was a return of convoy cartoon it would of had super megatron & then the upgraded ultra magatron. it would have also had that alien head thing with all the tentacles. I can only imagine it would have had more zombie transformers in it. my guess is a few brave toys were meant to be late TF toys.
False Convoy, Dark Nova, Super Megatron, the Galaman army, the Novaroid army, Ultra Megatron, the Great Galaman army, the Great Novaroid army, and the Star Giant. Considering the small number of Cybertron/Autobot warriors in this toyline, I'd say that'sa fair number of Destrons/Deceptcions to even things out. ;)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315339)
Posted by dinogeist on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:47pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Tidalwavex wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Here's the opening from it.

thanks for the link. I suspected some of these episodes might have been released with a toy.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315342)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:54pm CST
Sweet cast, and with Cullen, I'm even more excited! Any more good news and this might pass Prime in my excitement! :P
So John DiMaggio isn't in it at all? I was kinda looking foward to him in it, but it's not a horrible loss. I mean, we got PETER CULLEN. In all honesty, who cares about the rest of the cast? :P
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315346)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:04pm CST
Autobot Megatron wrote:Any more good news and this might pass Prime in my excitement! :P
That might be stretching it a bit since this show is gonna be targeted at a Preschool age with simplistic plots and likely no evil villains. ;)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315353)
Posted by prowl123 on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:13pm CST
What is this, a new show?
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315355)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:16pm CST
prowl123 wrote:What is this, a new show?
Yep. The Playskool toys are getting their own show for toddlers. 8)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315369)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:42pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Of course, but I am getting very VERY excited about it. It kinda scares me, to tell 'ya the truth. Considering it is a 3-5 year-old show and all... Am I the only one? :P (And I've just noticed all my tongue smilies have been appearing like the one I just used. Why?)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315371)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 21st, 2011 @ 9:44pm CST

Stage 1: Eww, no way am I gunna watch that!
Stage 2: Alright, I'll watch like 2 minutes. It's going to be crappy anyway.
Stage 3: Wow, didn't think it'd be that good.
Stage 4: Jesus, this show is awesome!
Stage 5: OH MY GOD I WANNA WORSHIP THIS SHOW!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315391)
Posted by Bouncy X on November 21st, 2011 @ 10:06pm CST
i wonder if Lacey Chabert will get replaced by Mila Kunis halfway through the season. :P
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315393)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2011 @ 10:07pm CST
Autobot Megatron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Mindmaster wrote:As much as I don't like the prospect of a Transformers show lacking Decepticons/Predacons/any other bad guy anyone else can think of, this is probably what's going to happen to me in the future;

Stage 1: Eww, no way am I gunna watch that!
Stage 2: Alright, I'll watch like 2 minutes. It's going to be crappy anyway.
Stage 3: Wow, didn't think it'd be that good.
Stage 4: Jesus, this show is awesome!
Stage 5: OH MY GOD I WANNA WORSHIP THIS SHOW!
You know, both of these posts just continue to remind me of what it's like to be a Brony. Not in a literal sense, though, but in a sense of being one who is excited for a rather unexpected subject that one would normally brush of as being lousy or out of my demographic. Well, I don't care how kiddie it is. I'm gonna give it a fair shot and judge it accordingly. Who knows? It could just turn out to be another diamond in the rough. ;)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Cast Revealed (1315554)
Posted by Screamfleet on November 22nd, 2011 @ 11:31am CST

Why would that happen?

Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Acid Storm & GI Joe Steeler" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS FIRE TRUCK QUAD HEAT WAVE BRUSH FIRE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER voyager Fall Of Cybertron LOOSE complete Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Power of the Spark Sonic Swirl Slipstream By Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2009 Transformers G1 Soundwave and 4 "Tapes" - 25th Anniversary Reissue" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Decepticon Insecticon Kickback" on EBAY
Buy "2014 Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling30 Deluxe Class Dreadwing COMPLETE" on EBAY