Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed

Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed

Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 3:38pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 54,319

Thanks to an Amazon listing for a new chapter book based on the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series, we have the reveal of a new member of the escaped Decepticons: Scuzzard! You can check out the listing for the book, authored by John Sazaklis and out in May, here, and check out the cover showing off Bumblebee and the new Con below!

The first in an exciting, original chapter book series based on the new Cartoon Network show, Transformers: Robots in Disguise!

Copyright © 2015 Hasbro.

Transformers News: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed

Credit(s): Amazon.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670472)
Posted by Emerje on April 2nd, 2015 @ 4:02pm CDT
Please tell me he turns into a missile launcher. Also kinda wish they spelled his name Skuzzard so we could spell Skar out of his name. It's the little things, you know?

Emerje
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670479)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on April 2nd, 2015 @ 4:22pm CDT
Hope we get a toy. It looks like Filch except with a different head and neck. It would be an easy pretool mold.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670485)
Posted by psj333 on April 2nd, 2015 @ 4:29pm CDT
Does the new Decepticon, Scuzzard, has a vehicle mode like most other Decepticon, or he is related to or just like Filch? :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670515)
Posted by Deadput on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:45pm CDT
Wonder how long until Hasbro gets into trouble with that name.

(Google it up and you'll know what I mean.)
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670517)
Posted by Deadput on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:49pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:This would require the writers to care about the aligned continuity. I don't know yet if they do.

They certainly care when it comes to the cartoons and not the games and books.

Plus they have already made reference to Griffin Rock in the show (regarding Bumblebee's alt mode)
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670519)
Posted by Cobotron on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:55pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:(Google it up and you'll know what I mean.)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that is just unfortunate. :lol: :lol: :-(
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670541)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on April 2nd, 2015 @ 6:50pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:(Google it up and you'll know what I mean.)
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that is just unfortunate. :lol: :lol: :-(

It's Nexus Maximus all over again.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670546)
Posted by Burn on April 2nd, 2015 @ 7:08pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Wonder how long until Hasbro gets into trouble with that name.

(Google it up and you'll know what I mean.)

And just what are those claws about to do to poor old Bumblebee.
I think this may be worse than Nexus Maximus.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670635)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 3rd, 2015 @ 5:23am CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670651)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 3rd, 2015 @ 8:16am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Well, I was thinking about givng this series a try, then I read through this thread a bit. Now I know not to waste my time, though I might dvr it for the boys. Thanks guys.
And just whose posts were you reading, exactly? Most of us who watched all of the first 13 episodes have given the show a Thumbs Up. The majority of the naysayers were those who only watched the first one or two episodes.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670754)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 3rd, 2015 @ 12:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Yes, I know. The positive reviews are what turned me off. I'm selective in my tv tastes, and this show, while it may be good, is not something I'd enjoy. As said, I will start recording it for my boys.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670796)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on April 3rd, 2015 @ 2:51pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm just curious about what turned you off the series based on positive reviews?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670817)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 3rd, 2015 @ 3:56pm CDT
Just isn't my cup of tea, you know? I might finally be out growing kiddie shows. My free time is very limited and this show has nothing appealing to me to watch it over the many other shows I have to watch. I'll see if my boys like it, and maybe give it a chance then.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670909)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 3rd, 2015 @ 10:10pm CDT
Hasbo's Official Transformers YouTube channel uploaded two new videos that introduces of the Decepticons Steeljaw and Underbite from the New Robots in Disguise animated series. Check out the videos we've embedded below for your viewing pleasures, and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670931)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 3rd, 2015 @ 11:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1670986)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on April 4th, 2015 @ 5:51am CDT
"Ever been to Nuon city?"
"No"
"THAT'S 'CAUSE I ATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,why doesn't Steeljaw use his three bladed claw weapon?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1671002)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 4th, 2015 @ 8:01am CDT
If anyone who's been waiting for Cartoon Network USA to air it wants to talk about it, episode 3 aired this morning.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1671047)
Posted by Archanubis on April 4th, 2015 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That footage of Airazor and Divebomb riding on Steeljaw's altmode is from a post-episode 13 episode.

A lot of Steeljaw's video seems to feature scenes from episodes that don't appear to have aired yet.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1671050)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 4th, 2015 @ 10:51am CDT
Lockdownhunter wrote:By the way,why doesn't Steeljaw use his three bladed claw weapon?
I get the feeling that it might have been something the toy designers came up with that the animators didn't.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise New Decepticon Character Scuzzard Revealed (1671054)
Posted by Archanubis on April 4th, 2015 @ 11:03am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Could it have been disabled when he was caught? That being said, none of the other Decepticons seem to have had their powers and weapons disabled when they were incarcerated, but considering Steeljaw's personality and the fact he's arguably the most dangerous Decepticon we've met so far, I can see the ones who imprisoned him going the extra mile to keep him contained.

Then again, it's possible that the animated considered his "Wolverine claws" superfluous, considering he's got claws hands. Or the initial designs Hasbro gave them lacked that feature.

:CON:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Coin Bank 15" Bumblebees brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyber Battalion Prowl sealed Walgreens exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW KRE-O Transformers Starscream (30667) - In Factory Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Sentinel Prime, Megatron And Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Rodimus Unicronus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Skrapnel & Reflector, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Brunt" on EBAY