Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings

Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings

Friday, July 29th, 2016 9:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 34,773

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings

Credit(s): ScottyP and carytheone

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810555)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 29th, 2016 @ 9:54pm CDT
In hand pics of wave 2

Scroll on both. I'm on the mobile version and I don't have an account or read the language
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810558)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on July 29th, 2016 @ 9:57pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Fellow Seibertronians, it would seem that the biggest Titan has made it state-side, fellow user's ScottyP and carrytheone have both found Fortress Maximus at their local Toy'R'Us' for $149.99 a piece. carytheone found his at Toy'R'Us in Baton Rouge, La. and ScottyP found his at Toys'R'Us in Cary, NC. You can see several pictures provided by carytheone below. So, has Fort Max hit your area yet? Will you get him if you see him? Let us know in the comments below.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810559)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:05pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:I saw them at my local TRU last week! I swear I said something about it here earlier!

I believe you, abnd you may have, but, between SDCC and the Shanghai Cybertron-Con, and the staffs' personal lives, it's been a very hectic week; but, this is a discussion thread, so let us know now, where you found it at and at what price ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810561)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:10pm CDT
Also trypticon prototypes from @52toys
http://tformers.com/cybertron-con-2016- ... /news.html
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810562)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:12pm CDT
Is TR Fort Max cheaper than the regular retail release Titan Metroplex was? $149.99 seems very reasonable for him, but I remember Metroplex was closer to $175.00, wasn't it? Maybe I'm "mis-remembering" things 8-} , but I definitely paid much more than that for my HK ACG-Con Metroplex. What was his regular MSRP anyway?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810563)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:20pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, Shanghai's Cybertron Con has really upped their game. Thanks to 52Toys we get our very first look at the extremely anticipated Transformers Titans Return: Titan Class Trypticon! Mirrored below are three highly cropped images showing off what looks to be a massive city mode, with several of the newly revealed Titanmasters interacting with it, and a very large, and G1 faithful beast mode. So check the images out, and let us know how excited you are for this figure in the comments below.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810564)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
Oh, how they tease us...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810565)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 10:26pm CDT
Man, he looks f%$king massive, is he gonna be 18+ inches tall in dino mode? Because if he is, that will yield one hell of a base mode, and I can't wait to see his 'attack/battle' station mode :shock:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810574)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:07pm CDT

...and now I see Trypticon's head in the pic with Highbrow.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810577)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:08pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:I'm going to assume these are like hotel photos and everything ends a millimeter outside of the cropped edges.

...and now I see Trypticon's head in the pic with Highbrow.

Oh, jaws are hitting floors... if he is any yard stick, Scorponok could be massive :shock:

1469848576-cybertron-con-2016-titan-class-trypticon-prototype-reveal-03.jpg
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810579)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:11pm CDT
I want it so badly!!! :-D :-D :-D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810584)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:27pm CDT
:shock:

Need a jaw drop to the floor emoticon!

So it seems it's cheaper to make new molds than re-issue ( reference to g1 Scorponok). Please Hb or TT, re-issue G1 Scorponok first the way you re-issued Trypticon G1 :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810587)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:43pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote: :shock:

Need a jaw drop to the floor emoticon!

Yeah, this is good stuff :DANCE:

On another note, oh man, that molded detail is lush, like nothing else, gotta wonder if it'll all make it through to the final production model, and if so, just how much of it will be painted. He could have incredible potential for customized paint jobs :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810588)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:50pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810589)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, that Titan class Trypticon is gonna be the most metal stage the Knights of Unicron have ever had. :michaelbay:

Yeah, it will :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810590)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on July 29th, 2016 @ 11:59pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I can't remember the name of the town it's in, but the closest TRU is about a half-hour away from where I live (a small town in the state of Ohio in the U.S.A. about 15 minutes away from the city of Toledo), so it's not really local. I found Fort Max at the same price they did. I didn't buy him because I can can't afford him right now and I didn't take any photos because I didn't didn't have my phone on me. I did buy Blurr and Skullsmasher while I was there, though. :D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810591)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on July 30th, 2016 @ 12:01am CDT
YES!!! :CON:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810595)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 30th, 2016 @ 12:19am CDT
Oh, yes...

Take your time, Hasbro - we want this one done right...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810599)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on July 30th, 2016 @ 12:58am CDT
Ok...Trypticon IS impressive ;)^ especially the parts in city mode that open up to accommodate Titan Masters.

now....i wonder if it comes with Full Tilt & Brunt :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus U.S. Sightings (1810600)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on July 30th, 2016 @ 1:02am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote: :shock:

Need a jaw drop to the floor emoticon!

Yeah, this is good stuff :DANCE:

Gigatron....for one ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY