Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus"

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus"

Friday, July 27th, 2012 11:10AM CDT

Categories: Event News, Digital Media News, Interviews, Podcast
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 84,471

We're all back together for a new episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast. Join host Counterpunch, along with Jon 3.0, Seibertron, Tigertracks, and Razorclaw as they reunite after SDCC 2012, and catch up on the latest news, toys, and reminisce over the reveals.

The episode may be downloaded from iTunes, our RSS feed, and directly.

• SDCC 2012 Exclusives on Hasbro Toy Shop
  • Fall of Cybertron Bruticus
  • Fall of Cybertron Art
  • US Toys'R'Us Exclusive Masterpiece Optimus Prime
  • Transformers Prime Weaponizers
  • 2012 Kre-O sets
  • Kre-O Microchange
  • Arms Micron Hell Flame Team
  • Arms Micron Swerve, Airachnid, Darkness Megatron, and Jet Vehicon
  • SDCC 2012 Wrap Up
  • Universal Studios Transformers the Ride and Retail Experience
  • Seibertron.com's interview with Hasbro (audio)

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers Resource!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1404789)
Posted by Seibertron on July 27th, 2012 @ 11:26am CDT
Just a reminder ... it takes up to 24 hours for these episodes to propagate on iTunes. iTunes is not a live feed, it periodically checks RSS feeds and caches the content at that time.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1404875)
Posted by Seibertron on July 27th, 2012 @ 4:11pm CDT
Just realized you guys couldn't post in this topic (or probably see it) because it was still within our staff forum. Moved to Transformers General Discussion! Talk away my fellow Seibertronians.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1404918)
Posted by xyl360 on July 27th, 2012 @ 7:10pm CDT
Great show guys :)!

Ryan, I envy you.

You've got the Japanese Convobat (red bat Primal) and Megalligator (purple alligator Megatron) set. If you ever intend to sell it (after doing your galleries of course), please hit me up. I will PAY (or if you just know where to get one :P).

It's one of the few items from Beast Wars that I've still not been able to add to my collection.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1404978)
Posted by Seibertron on July 27th, 2012 @ 11:17pm CDT
xyl360 wrote:Great show guys :)!

Ryan, I envy you.

Just got lucky, that's all. It's an item I've been wanting to find, and then at that find it at a reasonable price, for a very long time. It just doesn't show up. I hopped on Yahoo Japan about a month ago and there it was. No one outbid me in the end and I won it after all of these years. Looking forward to doing their galleries in the near future. I think the next break from planned galleries that I get I'm going to do a "return to Beast Wars" week or two to try and plow through a bunch of Beast Wars related galleries.

Here's the one I won earlier this month: http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f117650329

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1405001)
Posted by xyl360 on July 28th, 2012 @ 12:49am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
xyl360 wrote:Great show guys :)!

Ryan, I envy you.

You didn't even realize it, but you just helped me FINALLY get one :D!

I could not for the life of me find what the Japanese model number was (VS-S1), but thanks to the above image, now I know.

Thanks again Ryan for inadvertantly assisting me in acquiring one of my grails :)!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1405003)
Posted by Seibertron on July 28th, 2012 @ 1:01am CDT
xyl360 wrote:I did a search for Beast Wars vs-s1 on ebay and I found this one. Pricey to be sure, but I'm willing to shell out the $ to get what I want (within reason, if it were like $1K, that would be a different story). I went ahead and bought it. The seller is in the UK, but has good feedback.

Not a problem! That's crazy that there was one on eBay. I wonder how long it had been there. I had been searching for one for years on eBay, sifting through my various ebay search results that get mailed to me day after day. While the auction I won on Yahoo Japan was much cheaper, by the time I paid the middle-man fees and the EMS shipping fee, it probably ended up pretty close to what you paid.

Can't wait to pop open that CD-ROM to see what craptastic content is on it from 1997. :D
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1405172)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2012 @ 3:40pm CDT
The red Convobat toy always reminded me of the Burning Convoy toy, as though this were the Bat Optimus Primal's own Burning Convoy mode. Maybe we could see a shot of those two together when the gallery goes up? And, if possible, along with RobotMasters Burning Beast Convoy? ;)
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1405194)
Posted by slugfest200x on July 28th, 2012 @ 5:08pm CDT
does anybody see this one in itunes yet? i dont see it
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #51 "Bruticus" (1405593)
Posted by Savage on July 29th, 2012 @ 11:32pm CDT
Great episode, guys! And Mike, to quote comedian Tim Wilson, Florida is not really a Southern state once you get south of Gainesville, Florida-- You're back in Michigan!"

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime - Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 9 minutes 7 seconds
New Kaiyodo SCI Revoltech Series 040 Transformers Optimus Prime with Jet Wing - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 22 minutes 12 seconds
New Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Skydive Battleplan - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 25 minutes 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1993 G2 ILLUMINATORS HOTROD DECEPTICON EUROPEAN EXCLUSIVE MOSC MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars BREAKDOWN Complete Hasbro Figure For Menasor - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 28 minutes 50 seconds
THF-01B Transformers Alloy Edition MP13 sound board bats magic tape dark version - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 38 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2001 RID Grimlock ROBOTS IN DISGUISE COMBINER Sealed Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 47 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition "Year Of The Monkey" Optimus Primal - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 8 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017