World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Thursday, June 13th, 2019 11:52AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 18,179

Coming from Juegos Juguetes y Coleccionables (Games, Toys, and Collectibles for our non-Spanish speaking members) we have an image of the new World's Smallest edition of Transformers.

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Now it is important to note that these are the company named World's Smallest making their rendition of non-transforming Transformers.

They are not the same as the Smallest Transforming Transformers aka 極小変形 トランスフォーマー Kyokushō Henkei Transformers aka the "World's Smallest Transformers" aka "WSTFs" by fans, which was a line created by Takara back in 2003. It consisted of Generation 1 characters in the smallest transformable form possible.
Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament
Smallest Transformers Bumblebee (Bumble) Gallery

Although Takara produced a multitude of mini versions of our favorite iconic characters we so far only have an image of Bumblebee and Starscream from World's Smallest. Just the same these look like fun G1 renditions of the characters that would be fun to have on any desk or shelf. There is no current release date or price listed however World's Smallest distributes through Amazon and their products of this type are typically around $12.00.

And while on the subject of smaller bots and Bumblebee in particular this seems like an opportune spot to post these really neat images of the Bumblebee Hallmark ornament which appears to be available for order now at $16.99. You can order online at Hallmark.com.

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Transformers News: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament

Enjoy the images and as always share your view with the Seibertron crew!
Credit(s): Tformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024389)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 13th, 2019 @ 12:08pm CDT

These look cool to collect, but I prefer the actual transforming ones. If only they weren't so expensive [-( (40$ for a Soundwave is outrageous)
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024413)
Posted by Stargrave on June 13th, 2019 @ 1:44pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:I thought World's Smallest had made the WSTFs, but I guess I'm wrong. Thanks for the fact! :D

I honestly was also unaware I love little factoids like that...
And I’m the same way maaan, if it doesn’t transform and if it’s not an Action Master, I mean, what the hell are we doing here? Come on now.

Oh man I would love LOVE one of all those Teeny Takara Titans I mean just Metroplex Metroplex Metroplex that’s where I’ll be for the next few days just in Metroplex playing with those. So rad.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024530)
Posted by Tobias062003 on June 14th, 2019 @ 12:41am CDT
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024820)
Posted by Stargrave on June 16th, 2019 @ 6:20pm CDT
Thanks to news member William-James we have a heads up on some new listing information for the World's Smallest editions of Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Power Rangers.

The first part of this story is the listing for the World's Smallest Transformers over at DeepDiscount.com. It appears listed as World's Coolest Transformers but is specified as World's Smallest Transformers with the current details:
Brand: Worlds Smallest
UPC: 810010990204
Item #: 2162551X
Available Date: 7/31/2019
Model Number: 587
List price $13.00

Then over at TheToyBook.com we have some nice images of the upcoming products from each of the above mentioned properties. The article states from Transformers we can expect Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Bumblebee. From G.I. Joe we'll be getting Snake Eyes, Duke, and Roadblock.
Although there's not specifics on which Power Rangers we will see the image provided does show the Yellow and Pink Rangers from the original U.S. series along with a note about the card backs listing product name placeholders. The card back itself appears to be from the Ninja Steel line of Power Rangers. Although not clear on all images, the power ranger image in the foreground does specify these as key-chain action figures.

Each of these will be an articulated figure on reproduction card backs, which for Transformer fans will no doubt be a big part of the appeal.

Enjoy the images and as always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums!
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024822)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 6:27pm CDT
13$ is a tough pill to swallow for each of these, although they do look articulated.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024824)
Posted by Stargrave on June 16th, 2019 @ 6:51pm CDT
Dude like super articulated but $13.00 bucks?! That's practically a deluxe Siege figure come on now.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024847)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 16th, 2019 @ 9:15pm CDT
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024848)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:13pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I wonder how these will look with the most recent Metroplex and Fort Max figs? $13 is steep, though.

I think they would scale just right with those figures, if you wanted to used the FOC game as a decent example of scale.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024849)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:14pm CDT
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024850)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:17pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:The Transformers would scale perfectly with the Titan class dudes, and the G.I. Joes with Masterpieces. If they do a Cobra Commander with the helmet and faceplate, I will buy with no hesitation.

I think the World's Smallest GI Joe's are too small for Masterpiece, but I think the actual 4 inch ones would fit in quite nicely.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024851)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 16th, 2019 @ 10:29pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:

Not quite. I’ve got a good number of them and I feel they’re a little too tall.
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024859)
Posted by Emerje on June 17th, 2019 @ 3:34am CDT
Tobias062003 wrote:this was the perfect line to reissue the old wst Transformers, and... they blew it :BANG_HEAD:

Hasbro would never allow another company to make Transformers that transform. Takara Tomy is a little more lenient with oddball things like candy toy kits, hats, teddy bears and pens, but not Hasbro.

Emerje
Re: World's Smallest Transformers and Bumblebee Ornament (2024870)
Posted by joevill on June 17th, 2019 @ 9:30am CDT
Do they transform?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Prime AM-24 Silas Breakdown Arms Micron Takara MISB New" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2019 Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Lancer w Enamel Pin" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-01 Optimus Prime Arms Micron Takara MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-24 Silas Breakdown Arms Micron Takara MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Metals Die Cast Transformers The Last Knight Hot Rod with Coins New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Rippersnapper Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime AM-27 Ultra Magnus Arms Micron Takara MISB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic TakaraTransformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumblebee(with Collector Coin) MP" on EBAY